April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (graybeardtmm3, ClapperZapper, NTaxiarchis, LeFusil, LGF, 1 invisible), 436 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,480
Posts545,217
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Walt, we will miss your Ithaca knowlage. Here's a site you may find more to your taste.

http://www.peta.org/vsk/

Maybe you can take Ed with you and he can torch you a boca burger!

Sidelock
Sidelock

In the words of an Army cook many moons ago in a land far away ...... "Take all you want ..... but eat all you take" ...... But what did he know, he was stoned out of his mind and the rain was running off the end of the mess tent into the hot can with the oatmeal.

Al

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Tracy
Walt, we will miss your Ithaca knowlage. Here's a site you may find more to your taste.

http://www.peta.org/vsk/

Maybe you can take Ed with you and he can torch you a boca burger!

Are you Like ten years old? You have a total of 6 posts and don't seem to be much of a "wealth of information" yourself.

Many people on this forum would miss him, if he decides to no longer be a part of it. Grow up and learn some respect, even if you don't agree with him.

I have no opinion either way considering the pictures or hunting in general. I do, however, have an opinion about how some of you sure seem anxious to brush off Walt at the expense of him not agreeing with your opinions. That's pretty sad, considering how much he has helped people on this site with his knowledge and freely shared with ALL of us,Including hunters

H&H

Last edited by H&H12 bore; 05/10/10 03:14 AM.

NOT A FAN OF PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mark, I like the pictures that you posted,I invite you to do it more often,if there are members who not like it, I think they need make choice for an other forum. This is a forum about doubleguns intended to shoot game.
Marc.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

great stuff mark, i regret not going when i had a chance.it looks like the hunt of a life time , and you did a good deed providing jobs and meat to people who can really use it . also the beef and chicken in the store does not die of old age it is killed for food.except i dont have any pictures by the freezer section of the super market. mabe ill be a trend setter. Mark Cooper engraver

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gentlemen, let us not fight amongst ourselves and as adults should not revert to name calling. There are groups like PETA and the USHS that just love these things. I believe some of these things should be done by PMs rather than publically. I know that the flesch of these birds and mamals is relished by the locals so it isn't a waste as far as that goes. A great hunt is like haveing a fine meal and sometimes you are to full to partake in dessert which is like the harvesting of the game. I love the hunt and to darn fat for dessert anyway.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Once again the cowardly "key board cowboys",who would not have the stugats to say things they post on here in person try and ruin a thread !!

Neat pics and thanks for posting them Mark !

Hillary For Prison 2018
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mark,
that looks like a bunch of fun! Good for You!
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns

Guys,
It is not uncommon to shoot so many pigeons in one day in SA. Please understand that the farmers invite you to shoot pigeons for free over the sunflowers lands. If not, they can lose their whole harvest!
Regards,
Charl

Sidelock
Sidelock

I hope that WCC gets over his "snit", soon. A thin skin does one no favors. His knowledge of Ithacas will be missed, until he returns to these threads.

The gentleman seems to have forgotten what double guns were designed to do; take a lot of game and stand up to a lot of punishment. By the standards of the times that in which most "classic doubles" were made the bags shown are pretty modest.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.