May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (MattH, old colonel, Researcher, 1 invisible), 553 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,439
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

I heard from Mr. Lowell seems he's having hard times.

The car tires he had stacked all over the roof filled with water then froze. Along with the weight of all the snow this caused the rOOf of his trailer house to colapse...

He said the cheap scope on his .22 rifle is froZen solid, no crows for the pot.
If you get this Mr. Lowell...Come on down to Memphis and I'll put you up at the Peabody...you're own your own for food.

There's ducks in the lobby and plenty of coons outside.
L.F.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Doug Mann- You've been around since the origional board- surley you remember Lowell's posts as "F.H.". He could and would chuck a bomb at any opportunity; start a fight between others then sit back and laugh. I thought he was hilarious then and still enjoy his now more civilized posts.

Like several others I'd enjoy the chance to meet him.

Cary

Sidelock
Sidelock

The Gude Laird of His Lands is a Master of Civility.

Who could ask for anything more?

My Bro-in-Law in St Louis stated that the greater Metro area electric power distribution was pretty severely damaged. One may hope that the Manor and it's family was only slightly inconvenienced, and that Senor del la Thornhill is able to return, waxing forth upon his adventures.

If it were otherwise, I would be saddened.

Relax; we're all experts here.
MCA Offline

Cary I believe he is just busy chasing those 4 wheelers off, imagine all the virgin snow at the Manor just waiting to be carved up by those atv's, I bet his hands are full!

Sidelock
Sidelock

I offer prayers for his safe return.

Electricity has now been restored throughout the St. Louis area. Perhaps Mr. Thornie will thaw out and respond....

Pleasure boats here in St. Louis and down at the Lake of The Ozarks all took a terrible pounding from the ice and snow. Sank many boats, crushed others, and mangled the docks. They estimate $300 million of boat damage. Maybe Mr. Thornie is rescueing boats...

Tomorrow morning a small group of us ( including Herr Finkel) are going over into Illinois to chase whatever pheasants haven't already frozen to death.

JERRY

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mr.Lowell sent me this photo...said tell everone he's okay.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That's a summer time pic, jOe.

Sidelock
Sidelock

MCA- I remember well his tales of daring do in chasing the 4 wheelers back to the trailer park. Do you remember when someone posted a photo of a new record elk? F.H. (Lowell) declared it to be a deer poached from his "estate".

Gota love it.

Cary

Sidelock
Sidelock

I sure hope he's OK. I'm still hoping he'll relent to all my begging and have me out to the big house for some crows with my new/old Jeffery rook rifle next year! The Glenthorne rookery awaits!

Aloha,

Bob

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.