April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (AGS, LeFusil, NCTarheel, DaveB, 1 invisible), 542 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,466
Posts545,079
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Can't think of one I wouldn't want to meet, but high on the list would be in no particular order

SDH
Smallbore
Researcher
Ken Hunt

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'd like to meet everyone at a Sporting Clays Course for a four man team event and have Mike Campbell, Stallones and Rocketman on my team!!

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Sidelock
Sidelock

Your all welcome round my place especially if were having a beer! I dont fancy your cab fare home though.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It's "whom."

Sidelock
Sidelock

This question would be a lot easier to answer if Diane Lane or Salma Hayek belonged to this forum. TT

"The very acme of duck shooting is a big 10, taking ducks in pass shooting only." - Charles Askins
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well this is kinda like a highschool popularity contest. Here goes:

I intend to get up with tinker. We haven't met just yet, but he has people he knows in Virgina, and he plans to come here to hunt or to chew the fat (I'm better at chewing).

Eightbore is a good friend of mine, and I intend to get up with him at least annually. His wife is a fine person who eclipses him! I have been known to crash at their home, and I thank them.

Researcher is a person I have known for quite some time, and I enjoy getting up with him as often as I can. I hope he will be at Vintagers this fall. He moved from the D.C. area to Washington State, so I don't get to see him as much as I used to.

Crossedchisels is a person I consider a good friend. He did some great work for me, and we got to know each other by phone during the process. I went to the Amoskeag auction in March 2008 and we got together then. In fully intend to go to the Trevallion "MESS" at some point in time. I hope he can come to Western Virginia for a little hospitality. (There's a MESS there also!)

Barry Lee Hands is another. He has done some work for me, and he writes about the finest looking women!!! Barry has such talent. I hope we can get together at some point, but what am I to say??

400NitroExpress is a Texan accountant who is on my list. We have talked on the phone several times and on the internet often. He has a great knowledge of English double guns, and is a rifle person like me. I intend to meet up with Mark at some future time. Maybe I'll go to the DRSS shoot at some point in time.

Dave Weber is the host. I have met him at the Vintagers on several occasions. He provides us with a place to discuss our passion. I would like to have more time with Dave. Like everybody, I appreciate his forum.

HOmeless JOe and Lowell Glenthorne. I like curmudgeons, and I may be a closet curmudgeon myself. So yeah, I'd like to get up with you guys. Now it will be interesting to see if either of you want to meet anybody!!

As much as anybody I would like to meet up with the various craftsmen here. Many of you are "world class." I have hands made of clay. I unabashedly admire those who have hands capable of fine work. I would like to spend time with you.

There are many I haven't mentioned. All of you who give freely of you knowledge of guns I want to meet. I am a student of guns. Every day I realize I have learned something more, and at the same time I realize I have so much to learn.

My best,
Curl

Sidelock
Sidelock

I knew I would forget somebody. Obsessedwithdoubles is a great lover of double guns. I enjoyed meeting him at the Vintagers a couple years ago and I would enjoy spending some time again with him, for sure.

And Marrakai. If I ever can go to Australia I hope to go to Darwin and meet Marrakai. A real double rifle man.

Curl

Sidelock
Sidelock

I can't say there is anyone here I wouldn't want to get to meet and visit with. I'd rather not single a few out by name. Specifically I like meeting people with a passion for snipe hunting, but that makes for a very limited group.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Same here.....there is one fat boy from Michigan I'd especially like to meAt.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What a hodge podge of characters we have - all have a place, and
I enjoy each and everyone of 'em.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.