May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (R. Glenz, L. Brown, Jusanothajoe, Ted Schefelbein, prairie ghost), 717 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,509
Posts545,639
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

PJ, you can bet that roughly a third of the membership here isn't NRA.
If the stimulus doesn't go as planned, and I don't think it will, the new gang on the hill will be up to their necks in crap for the rest of their terms.
The American public can only blame GW for so long!

BCD Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm not sure you can call this "Obama's coming for your guns"

This bill apparently was first introduced by Rep Rush (a Democrat, from IL)on June 11, 2007 and it died in committee.

Rep Rush has now re-introduced it.

Dan

Sidelock
Sidelock

Things are more complex than they seem. I am certain Obama's election was very possible somehow because people obviously did not want to deal with the other side of the coin anymore. The majority, anyway.
There are probably more important things than our guns that the majority were considering when they cast the vote. Unfortunately, this allows other malicious thoughts to be proposed and they will make it through on the virtue of the momentum.
I have bought and renewed all memberships I believe will help maintain our rights. As always, money talks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

young gw has done this country great harm and many believe nkotb can do good things for this country. i do want him to succeed because i want this country to succeed. i live here. i donate to "chris w. cox" fund on regular basis and try to take youth shooting at the club. one must do what they can to further shooting sports.

Sidelock
Sidelock

People are more likely to give things up in desperate times than when it's good. FDR passed the first unconstitutional gun act in 1934 with out a fight not to mention other things that he did. Had the NRA fought it then it may not have passed. The stimulus is just that. It's going to stimulate the left wingers to embolden themselves to carry out their agenda. This economic situation is not by accident or mistake but by design. It's right on schedule to deliver the USA and it's people into the hands of the United Nations. Everything the government is now doing is inflationary. The Fed is printing money to purchase our own T-bills that no one in the world wants to buy. The dollar will soon be worthless and that is when they will usher in the world currency and skip over the Amero. We could have some civil unrest in the meantime. They are comming for your guns so have some sacraficial lambs you can give up and some that they don't know about,preferably a good battle rifle. Change what assets that you can into Gold and Silver. Those that think they will be retiring soon, forget about it. I envy you guys that live in the center of the country because it will be tuff where I live. For those of you that can't see what's going on around you go back to your cabin on the Titanic and clean the barrels on your double so that when they come and get it, it will be nice and clean.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Many of us who follow what's actually going on in the area of reducing or eliminating your 2nd Amendment rights have been telling the membership this was coming if Obama was elected.
So what happened? The closet gun grabers who post on this site whined enough so these types of informational posts are supposed to appear in a "Misfire Forum" which is a place to consign threads that don't conform to traditional double gun rhetoric.
Wake up and see what's going on here before we are led down the primrose paths taken by former gun owners in Great Britian and Australia. This,and others, are real threats and sticking your head in the sand won't make them go away.
Jim

Well said Jim, some of us have been subjected to requests of to be banned for standing up to the traitors who sold us out.

Make no mistake Obama,Pelosi (and her puppets),Holder and Feinstein will be forcing registration,then confiscation on us before this is over.It will start with anothe AWB then handguns then all guns.Many here will stand by while others are subjected to whats ahead and do nothing untill they come for "their guns".
If they are not with us then they against us and need to be confronted for supporting the antigun, guns candidates that are in power.

Last edited by Dave K; 02/16/09 06:50 PM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Gunplumber, with all due respect I WAS active prior to the last election. Believe it or not, you werent the only one. I am STILL active, are you? What are YOU doing sbout the problem? Dont just roll over and give up...MAKE NOISE...Write call email everyone that can influence these things. Renew memberships in the NRA and other supportive organizations....DO SOMETHING besides preach to the choir!..........GEEZ!

Sidelock
Sidelock

tanky - you'd be right on the money!
There is a plan being cooked-up by the far-left to disembowel America.
...but there will be hurdles - perhaps some too high.
This economic plan falls on the shoulders of the liberals now - the Bush haters, no longer having Bush to hate will soon eat their own tails.
Thus, giving us time to muster our own forces.
Living in the heartland offers-up a history of gun ownership - we'd be a tough nut to crack.

Sidelock
Sidelock

From a Dallas area (TEXAS!?! ) area Borders

NOT a good sign of things to come

Last edited by revdocdrew; 02/14/09 01:16 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Writing or emailing your congressman and Senators is a great thing to do, unless you live where I do. I think the most effective means we have to fight this monster is through NRA membership. They are the only unified organization that has enough knowledge, insight and clout to defend our rights. I decided to upgrade my regular membership to Life Member several years ago through their "easy pay" method and today I am upgrading my Patron membership to Benefactor.
Everyone needs to do something, whatever they can afford.

Gordon

If you don't fly first class, your heir's will!
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.