March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Lawrence Kotchek, Karl Graebner, Licensed to kill, KDGJ, Argo44, 1 invisible), 835 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,376
Posts544,023
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Sidelock
Sidelock

No offense Geno, but I don't necessarily trust your historical perspective on this one.
Rick
ps. I surely loved Jesse's tears of joy. The ultimate hypocrite.

"Sometimes too much to drink is not enough" Mark Twain
DRM Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

If all of you truly believe that the events of Tuesday night really means that you will lose all of your gun ownnership rights and your guns, then please start selling them to me for 10% of what they were worth on Monday night.

If you don't want to do this, then please instead consider better educating the 52M voters who elected him, and all those voters who put those large majority numbers of Democratic Senators and Representatives into the Congress, on intelligent gun ownership and responsible use. Teach Democrats to shoot skeet, teach them to hunt game, teach them to target shoot. That will make more of a positive future for all of the gun members on this board then just predicting doom and gloom because of a newly elected USA President.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This post should be moved to the Trapshooter.com bbs where all gun related political post seem to go these days.

BO is not the end of the world. He and the Democrats must be watched and reined in to keep them from going too far. And no I did not vote for BO I voted for the other guy. Look at the results. Many states were decided by less than 5%. The next election may hold vast losses for the Democrats and they, or at least the smart ones, understand that a radical change will cause them to be voted out in less than two elections. Politicians like to stay in office and they will give lip service to the far left and claim the right is preventing them from doing it.

Boxlock
Boxlock

DRM's second point is one we can all agree on. Of all the things we have control over, expanding gun ownership and participation in hunting and shooting sports is our best bet for keeping our hobby and constitutional rights intact.

RWTF: Your lithium level is sub-therapeutic. In any case, say what you want in private, but please stop repeatedly using racial slurs in your posts. Language of this sort on a public forum does nothing to help the cause of gun ownership and the shooting sports.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Aparently Mr. Orlen is one of those liberals who believe politicians tell the truth........Ha!
By the way, Mike, I may decide to start an oil company. And I don't need anybody to set my profit margins for me...Well, unless I get to set profit percentages for those who own gun repair shops.............Grant Marquardt Elgin MN.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Racial slurs my ass- you find one place where I used the "N" word on any of my posts on this fine forum and I'll make a donation in your name and dishonor to the NAACP-I'm not politically correct-neither was my hero Pogo or his replacement from the cartoon "Repo-depot" Doonesbury- Lithium, smithium-sounds like a battery to me.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

The only "Meds" I take, prescription variety- would be the famed "Pfizer Rizer"- but if you are so all-fired concerned about my "regime" I'll ask my current Lady if she thinks I need a greater "dosage"> I already know the answer-tell you what there "Slick" you show up with your Dr.'s Diploma and State Board Certification, I'll have 'em checked over (she works in the health care field, by the by) and if you "pass muster" then maybe, just maybe, I'll take your ill-advised "advice" to heart. You must have some big friggin' set of stones to come on board and tell a stranger what meds to take, or get precribed- Piss Off! No meds required for that op.- just a lota Guinness!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Good on you Timmy Lad- as my GrandFather Sean would often say- "You hope in one hand, and crap in the other, and see which one fills up first"! Myself, I fear the worse as far as a law-abiding hunter, shooter and gun owner- This Muslim in a semi-good suit will try to screw us over-even if the Supremes had voted, let's say- 7 to 2 (I wanted it 9 to zip-didn't we all though?) with the mandate Barracks Bag Boy Bahama Mama got, and the newer high % of his Demmy-Cratz in the House of Reps.-and the odds of at least 2-maybe three openings due to retirements on the Supreme Court during his first four years- Katie, bar the door. We will still have our 2nd. Amendment rights, but they will be "modified until Hell won't have it" and every time some Neo-Nazi skinhead types a la Columbine shoot up a school or a church, we'll get branded with that tarry brush-You think Bloomberg is gonna give up- sure, a few gutsy (and good for them) out of New York State gun dealers have fought back in the courts-but these antis are "on a roll"- where is Chuck Heston now that we really need him- "From my cold dead hands" is the ONLY way the Obama followers will get my weapons- I guaran-damn-tee it-- RWTF

Boxlock
Boxlock

RWTF:

Not trying to give you medical advice, certainly not qualified to do so. Just seems like your stream of consciousness style gets a little pressured sometimes, like the thoughts must really be racing.

You are right, though, that your mental state is none of my business. I do make your use of racial slurs on a public forum my business. You seem like a bright guy, so I find it impossible to believe that you are so ignorant as to believe that the "N word" is the only racial term in our society considered deeply offensive. As an example, read the following, which relates one of your stand-bys:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188830,00.html

Sidelock
Sidelock

Foxy is correct about at least one thing: Charley Cawley and MBNA twisted some arms (and tails) in DE. They spread largesse like manure for a while. How deeply Biden was involved in the putsch I don't know; he sold a home under favor-able circumstances; probably the favor was reciprocated. No laws broken I know of but I'm sure the questionable moral probity of someone who actually admits to living on this imperfect planet is an offense to a lot of lilly-white Republicans.

Thanks to Mike O. and KYJON for putting a cap on the crap.

jack

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.