doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Chris1496 Hoffman Arms Co Cleveland O. Rifle Case - 08/10/20 12:10 AM
Wanted to ask about a rifle case I bought a while back in a group of miscellaneous rifle products that I purchased. Today I got the chance to finish going through everything and look more at this vintage gun case, I googled Hoffman arms and the info I found says that Hoffman was only in Cleveland from 1923-25 So my question is, is this leather case really 95 years old or older. Google also brought me to you guys, any info would be greatly appreciated. I’m going to try to add pictures hopefully I can figure out how to do so.

Thanks
Chris
Not having any luck on posting photos, maybe someone can give a few hints.

Thanks in advance
Chris
https://imgur.com/ you can upload here and post it on the forums
Not having any luck with imgur either.

Chris
imgur, new post, drag and drop them over.
Posted By: Flygas Re: Hoffman Arms Co Cleveland O. Rifle Case - 08/11/20 04:30 AM
Yes, Hoffman Arms Company was in Cleveland in 1923-1925, then moved to Ardmore, Oklahoma. I’m guessing your case is a full length leather case with a buckle flap. I have one as well. Looking forward to seeing photos.
Shane, seems like you have pretty well described the case without seeing it, I’m not the greatest computer guy, maybe you could pm me your email and then post the pictures for others to see?

Thanks
Chris
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com