doublegunshop.com - home
In a previous post pertaining to Farquharson rifles, several members indicated difficulty finding this book. This afternoon, I was in Chuck's Firearms, Atlanta , Georgia. He had two copies on the shelf, priced at $65.00 ea. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the lead! I owe you one!
Bryndon
Thanks I just called to order 1 Also. Whitey
Glad to help. Whitey, did you ask how many he had in stock? They're mighty good folks to do business with.
They are closed now but will call Monday AM and post. Whitey
I did not get any answer to my calls Just a recording. But will keep trying and let every one know. Whitey
Whitey: 'Bout everthing in Atlanta is closed today. We got hit with almost 7" of snow, sleet on top of that and it's been raining all day. Temp's below freezing. Nobody in their right mind is out today, working or anything else.
Smile Gary after setting a alarm clock for the first time in at least 10 years. (due to time zone) And me wanting to get through when they opened. I finally turned the TV on. Smile And left them a message and will keep trying.k Whitey
Bryndon was lucky. smile they only had one copy. So if anyone see's another or hears of another please let me know. Whitey
Whitey: I saw two while I was in the shop. A young lady i know (my baby sitter for the Vegas show) lives five minutes from there. I'll stop in today and see if I can find the other.
Gary thank but I ought one. Had to pay more. But got one. Supposedly they only had 1.?? Or was too busy to check. Whitey
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com