doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: MacD37 where can I buy some 16 ga Brenneke slugs - 09/09/11 05:45 PM
I posted this on the general discusstion forum as well, because I am a little mystified as to how to navagate this website!

I have a little H. Barella cape gun with a 16 ga shot barrel on the left, and a 8X57JR rifle barrel on the right. This little cape gun shoots the rifle and Brenneke slugs side by side at 100 yards every time, but I can't seem to find any 16 ga Brenneke slugs to buy anyplace! "HELP" eek

My E-mail addy is DUGABOY1@aol.com
Posted By: cable Re: where can I buy some 16 ga Brenneke slugs - 09/11/11 02:37 AM
this place is supposed to have them:

http://store.prairiearms.com/store/product/92778/BNK-16G-2.75%22-1-CLASS-SLUG/

BNK 16G 2.75" 1 CLASS SLUG

CLASSIC MAGNUM SLUG
• Original Brenneke ® “ Classic ” slug w/felt wad • Traditional slug since 1898 • Good accuracy • Felt wad for increased accuracy and cleaning of barrel while firing • Very powerful • For universal hunting purposes • Improved wad design for better accuracy
16 ga. 2-3/4''
1 Oz. Slug Weight

Tell A Friend

Your Price: $6.47
Qty:
Availability: 573 In Stock
add to basket
add to list
Posted By: MacD37 Re: where can I buy some 16 ga Brenneke slugs - 09/13/11 05:10 PM
Thanks for the link Cable! Just what I was looking for!
Mac

I have some old Remington rifled slugs.
I think.

PM me

Nitro
Posted By: tunes Re: where can I buy some 16 ga Brenneke slugs - 09/14/11 12:11 PM
Thank you Cable!!

Been looking for those slugs for quite some time. My drilling and cape gun won't shoot the Remington, Winchester or Federal slugs worth a hoot. They both like the Brenneke's

I have a bunch of Remington, Winchester and Federal slugs if anyone is interested.

tunes
Posted By: cable Re: where can I buy some 16 ga Brenneke slugs - 09/15/11 05:47 AM
you are most welcome fellows! that is what makes these boards so good- someone usually knows what i want to know.
If you want just the slugs--not loaded, then Ray's Hardware and Sporting Goods in Dallas has a box of 20 or 25 for $10
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com