doublegunshop.com - home
Did you guys know we have a California Side by side society. For anyone in CA (or nearby) who frequents this site, I would hope you would consider being a member. There are 3 chapters in CA. A great bunch of guys. We have a lot of fun. Check out our website at casidebysidesoiciety.com.

PS I am the statewide vice president and the webmaster. Check out my website and let me know what you think. I am still learning, but with a imac and iweb, it is pretty easy. I also have a casidebyside blog on my own site (under construction).

I hope you'l enjoy out site and if in CA consider joining us for some fun.

We have a double rifle shot at our state wide gathering too.

Jerry
Sorry can't spell very well at night

here is the link to California Side by Side Society
Great news.

Do you think your members would be interested in attending a SxS event in Washington State?

The Holland & Holland Northwestern SxS Championships and Paradox Exhibition will be held August 7th, at Top Gun Club in Mt. Vernon, Washington. There will be a double rifle event and a Paradox/Ball & Shot Gun event. Holland & Holland will be in attendance with an assortment of guns and accessories. They are the sponsor.
Grenadier,
I will be glad to pass the info. We actually have some members in Oregon and Washington. There are some guys trying to start another chapter or similar group up there that we know.

Our all chapter shoot is on Memorial weekend. Friday, - Sunday in Coarsegold (north of Fresno toward Yosemite)

Jerry
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com