doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: rocky mtn bill WTB: Leather case corners - 03/14/23 06:53 PM
I can't seem to locate a source for leather corners. Any suggestions will be helpful.
Posted By: KDGJ Re: WTB: Leather case corners - 03/16/23 01:59 AM
If Jeff’s Outfiiters hasn’t closed yet, he has them on his website. Lcorner

Ken
Posted By: Perry M. Kissam Re: WTB: Leather case corners - 03/16/23 02:50 AM
He has closed the store but is still doing business via internet only until all existing supplies and items are exhausted. This is what Jeff told me just about a week ago. Go to his website and find them and it will have the number on hand if they still exist.
Posted By: susjwp Re: WTB: Leather case corners - 03/16/23 11:55 AM
If Jeff is out, try Connecticut Shotgun. They had a kit that included corners and straps. They re not difficult to cut and mold. There is a gent on YT, posted about seven years ago, that cut and fitted corners to a vintage leather brief case. Good luck.
Posted By: rocky mtn bill Re: WTB: Leather case corners - 03/16/23 04:12 PM
Thanks for these suggestions. I'll try CS. I ordered 8 corners from Jeff's. The order came with 2 flat leather discs that might have made key fobs. I've had no response from Jeff about my saying they were not what his catalog shows.
Posted By: 1straightshot Re: WTB: Leather case corners - 03/28/23 05:35 AM
Try to locate a luggage repair shop. I have found them helpful in the past.
Posted By: dave michno Re: WTB: Leather case corners - 03/28/23 12:37 PM
I have what you need plus small straps, handle and lock hardward if needed. Please PM me
Dave
Posted By: Nitrah Re: WTB: Leather case corners - 03/28/23 12:38 PM
I have a Amish leather shop about an hour from home and the guy is wonderful. I am pretty sure he could cut whatever you need if you had measurements. You would have to wet and mold to shape.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com