doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: mc Rush Limbaugh. - 02/17/21 07:42 PM
Nothing to be said
Posted By: Der Ami Re: Rush Limbaugh. - 02/17/21 10:35 PM
Rest in peace Rush, a lot of people here will miss you and a lot where you are going will be glad to meet you.
Posted By: craigd Re: Rush Limbaugh. - 02/18/21 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by BrentD
Nothing should be said.
Tireless and relentless in the face of a massive cancel campaign, the most fact checked opinion journalist, entertainer and leader.
Posted By: Dave Weber Re: Rush Limbaugh. - 02/20/21 07:26 PM
A great American patriot and stellar communicator of all things conservative.
Rush was the best at what he did and he will be missed.
Rest in Peace.
Posted By: keith Re: Rush Limbaugh. - 02/20/21 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by BrentD
Nothing should be said.

Some folks are not mindful of the importance or fragility of our gun rights, and other rights, when the Liberal Democrat anti-gunners they support are given power. And they are not thoughtful or intelligent enough to appreciate those who work hard to keep us free.

Rush Limbaugh understood how precious our Constitutional Rights are, and spent his career supporting the pro-2nd Amendment people who would work to preserve our freedoms. He urged President Trump to never compromise with the Democrats on gun rights. He was a strong supporter of the NRA. Although I never heard him say that he was a gun owner, a shooter, or a hunter, he had our backs... unlike some people right here. Rest in peace Rush. And thank you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: mc Re: Rush Limbaugh. - 02/21/21 12:59 AM
My comment was that rush history was self evident and his life was a well published open book I enjoyed his show and his commitment to conservative cause.sorry he's gone
Posted By: nca225 Re: Rush Limbaugh. - 03/23/21 12:00 AM
Uggghhh. Lung cancer is a shitty and terrible way to go. Didn't agree with Rush, but at least he was a good cigar smoker.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com