doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Karl Graebner Vietnam Veterans Day - 03/29/24 01:59 PM
As a former Vet 67-68, I wish to remember and thank all who served. Please remember those wo gave the ultimate sacrifice in our prayers.
Karl
[[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]URL=https://www.jpgbox.com/page/72441_600x400/][Linked Image from jpgbox.com][/URL][Linked Image from jpgbox.com]
Posted By: Lloyd3 Re: Vietnam Veterans Day - 03/29/24 02:06 PM
Wow! it is Veterans Day today. Appreciate the reminder Karl. My eternal gratitude to all the Veterans here and elsewhere.
Posted By: FallCreekFan Re: Vietnam Veterans Day - 03/29/24 02:14 PM
Amen!
Posted By: skeettx Re: Vietnam Veterans Day - 03/29/24 03:34 PM
Amen!
Posted By: gjw Re: Vietnam Veterans Day - 03/29/24 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Karl Graebner
As a former Vet 67-68, I wish to remember and thank all who served. Please remember those wo gave the ultimate sacrifice in our prayers.
Karl
[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]

+1 Thanks to all of you who served and did their duty and didn't run.

God bless all of you and especially the ones who didn't come back
Posted By: keith Re: Vietnam Veterans Day - 03/29/24 07:43 PM
Thank You to our Vietnam Veterans. They fought for us in Vietnam, and then many of them fought for dignity and respect if and when they returned home. U.S. Soldiers who fought and returned from all other wars did not have to deal with such deep disrespect from the Left.
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Vietnam Veterans Day - 03/29/24 09:58 PM
My heartfelt appreciation to all the 'Nam vets. I would like to especially remember Maj. Charles Kelly, my cousin's husband, who died in the act of saving others. Operation Dustoff.
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Vietnam Veterans Day - 03/29/24 11:38 PM
I have been to the Wall in Washington. Found five names on it who... Well, who I wish were here today. Thanks for all who served. If you have not been to the Wall I highly recommend it, but please respect things others leave there for fallen friends. Just like coins or small rocks on markers.
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Vietnam Veterans Day - 03/30/24 10:20 AM
The Vietnam vets definitely deserve more thanks than they got at the time.
Posted By: eightbore Re: Vietnam Veterans Day - 03/31/24 02:41 PM
U.S.Army 1 November 67 to 31 October 69. Proud era veteran.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com