doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: RARiddell Stock duplication - 09/03/23 11:56 AM
Was curious to see who people go to, I’m hoping to duplicate a smaller 28 bore boxlock, and hoping to find someone who duplicates to tight tolerances. For years I’ve gone to show me gunstocks but the last few I’ve done have been really loose.
Posted By: AZMike Re: Stock duplication - 09/03/23 12:54 PM
Randy has done a few stocks for me, always excellent work. I have one boxed and heading out.

https://murraysgunstocks.com/gunstock-duplicating-1
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: Stock duplication - 09/03/23 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by AZMike
Randy has done a few stocks for me, always excellent work. I have one boxed and heading out.

https://murraysgunstocks.com/gunstock-duplicating-1

Good to hear Randy is still around. Same experience to report, but, I lost touch with him after he moved a few times.

Great guy to shoot the breeze with, as well.

Best,
Ted
Posted By: Doug Mann Re: Stock duplication - 09/03/23 04:25 PM
If you are looking for excellent work I would highly recommend Gene Simillion in Gunnison Co. I use him for anything special that I need to have done right. He is not cheap but he is one of the very best.
Posted By: mc Re: Stock duplication - 09/03/23 04:33 PM
I have had gene do several stocks for me box lock and side locks not cheap but really good
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Stock duplication - 09/03/23 04:48 PM
As a small aside, a friend is retiring and selling his duplicator and stock blanks. Anyone that might be interested can PM me for details.
Posted By: keith Re: Stock duplication - 09/04/23 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
As a small aside, a friend is retiring and selling his duplicator and stock blanks. Anyone that might be interested can PM me for details.

And here we have another free advertising post made in the main forum, and thus avoiding the proper "For Sale" forum.

Does anyone think that the Nutty Professor will pay Dave Weber the $12.00 fee for a successful sale as a result of this free advertising????

Hahahaha.... Dave has a better chance of getting a free snow cone in Hell. Is it my imagination, or is it indeed factual that virtually all of the free advertising that goes on here and in taglines is done by Libtards? That Entitlement state of mind is a shared bond.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com