doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: ellenbr USA Firearms Imports 2020-Shotguns - 07/31/22 12:39 PM
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2685...the-us?noAds=1&_f=app_share&s=a3

I was just skimming over some government entities report tracking our firearms & 1st noticed that um we import almost as many as we make inland.

Particularly, I can see the 46k shotguns from Brazil; the 176k from Italy & then the 1 million plus from Turkey.

But what are the 430k we are getting from Sweden?? Do we have a maker that sources from there or has a satellite factory there?

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: canvasback Re: USA Firearms Imports 2020-Shotguns - 07/31/22 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by ellenbr
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2685...the-us?noAds=1&_f=app_share&s=a3

I was just skimming over some government entities report tracking our firearms & 1st noticed that um we import almost as many as we make inland.

Particularly, I can see the 46k shotguns from Brazil; the 176k from Italy & then the 1 million plus from Turkey.

But what are the 430k we are getting from Sweden?? Do we have a maker that sources from there or has a satellite factory there?

Serbus,

Raimey
rse

I don;'t know if it's the same down there but we have had a few entrepreneurial types importing a TON of shotguns and rifles from Sweden. All used and at the lower end of the price scale. But there are the occasional gems hidden in among the beaten up cheapies.
Posted By: ellenbr Re: USA Firearms Imports 2020-Shotguns - 07/31/22 01:31 PM
Yeah, I could see 50k but near 500K?? Where and what is the stash?

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: mc Re: USA Firearms Imports 2020-Shotguns - 07/31/22 02:13 PM
Several importers brought in pallets of guns from Sweden I talked to one who went over there. lot of entry level husky but I think he also found some better guns Holland and Holland hammer 12 bore and I think a 500 double rifle in sure a lot more high end guns.there gun laws changed I don't rember the details but it added cost a lot of people didn't want to pay
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com