doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: PALUNC At the rate we are going........ - 05/23/22 12:12 PM
At the rate we are going gas will soon be the same price as a box of shotshells. Was at Academy Sports on Saturday and all the old promo loads were $9.99 a box.
Posted By: eeb Re: At the rate we are going........ - 05/23/22 12:33 PM
Local farmer is not cutting hay because diesel is so expensive. He’s directing his resources to small grains.
Posted By: Tom Findrick Re: At the rate we are going........ - 05/23/22 03:21 PM
I direct some resources to small grains as well, in the form of bourbon.
Posted By: keith Re: At the rate we are going........ - 05/23/22 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by PALUNC
At the rate we are going gas will soon be the same price as a box of shotshells. Was at Academy Sports on Saturday and all the old promo loads were $9.99 a box.

Oh my gosh man! You can't mention extremely high gasoline, energy, food, or ammunition prices here. You are likely to offend the Libtards who frequently bashed Donald Trump every chance they got, and who said we would be much better off with Anti-Gun Democrats running the country.

They were all pretty successful in convincing Dave to stifle anyone telling the truth about such things. I'd expect to see this Thread either locked or deleted by tomorrow.

Strangely, now they are all pretty quiet about the current state of our Nation. I'd guess they are all just too happy about having big losses in their 401-K's, a much higher cost of living, and and even more happy to hear that men can get pregnant, and can even get abortions.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Lloyd3 Re: At the rate we are going........ - 05/23/22 09:13 PM
Not a lot of economic optimism out there at the moment. Lots of folks are pulling back on their discretionary spending and travel habits (again) as well. So much for the "post-COVID" bounce, eh? Bourbon does sounds like a fairly cheap solution when you consider the cost of everything else.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com