doublegunshop.com - home
by Abercrombie/VL&D? Have not seen anything from him here lately?
He told me some time ago that he had retired. I don’t think G&H has replaced him. He did superb documentation on guns that had gone through G&H! He went far beyond just statistical data and often supplied great information on the original buyers. It seemed to be a labor of love for him. Thank you Bob for all your fine work.
Bob Beach was certainly a big help to me in providing information on a couple of older guns I was researching at one time...Geo
Originally Posted by Bill Davis
He told me some time ago that he had retired. I don’t think G&H has replaced him. He did superb documentation on guns that had gone through G&H! He went far beyond just statistical data and often supplied great information on the original buyers. It seemed to be a labor of love for him. Thank you Bob for all your fine work.

Absolutely, I got a veritable biography of my Francotte.
Bob still checks into the Forum regularly.
You might send him a PM.

There is a link to his previous DoubleGun Francotte summary here
https://www.shotgunworld.com/thread...tmold-and-francotte.393236/#post-4633049
Thanks, Drew. My interest turned in another direction as far as the gun goes. But I'll try a PM to Bob just to see if he still has access to the records. G&H replied that Bob had retired and they hadn't found anyone to hire as a replacement historian.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com