doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: estrub135 Ejector Needed! - 01/21/22 01:57 PM
Good morning everyone and thank you for allowing me to join your forums. I was pointed this way by a great fella over at the TrapShooters forum and he thought that you all might be able to help better.

I’ve reached out to every single resource I know of in hopes of finding an ejector for this shotgun. Maybe someone here can point me towards one?

The shotgun in question is a Westpoint 949A/B in .410ga which just so happens to be a Savage Arms/Stevens/Springfield/Fox Arms 944A. I’ve found a handful of 20ga, 16ga, and 12ga on eBay and from Jack Frag or Numrich’s but none for the .410ga. I had originally purchased one that I thought I could get to work with some filing but it is just too darned long and running out of material.

Can anyone help point me towards one?

Thank you,
Evan
Posted By: dblgnfix Re: Ejector Needed! - 01/21/22 02:06 PM
Do you have the broken original or one that can be used as a model?
Posted By: estrub135 Re: Ejector Needed! - 02/02/22 05:26 PM
I do have one that can be modeled, at least I believe it’s the shape. The dimensions are off which makes it hard to visualize if this is the correct shape of the two or not. The original was broken off on both ends which also makes it hard and there is nearly zero information about the firearms online.
Posted By: skeettx Re: Ejector Needed! - 02/02/22 06:05 PM
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/162330

Wonder if the Model 24 is close enough?

https://jackfirstinc.com/savage-24-extractor-410ga-240-24j-59n?search=savage%20410%20extractor
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Ejector Needed! - 02/02/22 07:12 PM
Worth a try- those older single shot small gauge guns can be hard to ind original parts for-- Good luck. If you are still "looking" by end of Feb with no luck,let me know-going to a local gun show last weekend in Feb- rumored to have several tables of nothing but older shotgun parts-maybe I can aid in your search- RWTF
Posted By: Der Ami Re: Ejector Needed! - 02/02/22 07:53 PM
You should be able to find the critical dimensions by direct measurement from the gun. Hope it works.
Mike
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com