doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: tigertrout trade label swap, anyone interested? - 01/06/22 01:01 AM
Not sure if this is of any interest but I would be willing to share some high definition printable images or actual prints if necessary, of some very high quality labels,
in trade for some that I do not have. Not trying to sell anything nor do I want to compete with those trying to make a living, but I have been having some difficulty lately
with completing some restorations because of lack of quality trade labels. Let me know if there is any interest.
Glad to assist. Email me at schmjh(at)pacbell.net
Posted By: susjwp Re: trade label swap, anyone interested? - 01/06/22 01:35 PM
Pm sent
Posted By: tigertrout Re: trade label swap, anyone interested? - 01/06/22 02:34 PM
I have a few very good labels that I printed, William and Powell, holland and Holland, and stephen Grant, also a charge label.
I am looking for a good Scott label image that I can reproduce for a couple of cases I have or anything else to add to my files for later.
Tigertrout:

I don’t have any to offer in print format, but I could provide a good photo of a Ferlib trade label and I’d really like to find a SIACE trade label.

Rem
Posted By: tigertrout Re: trade label swap, anyone interested? - 01/06/22 05:29 PM
hi rem

that would be great but i have nothing for you in return.
i will pm you with my email addy.
Posted By: Tamid Re: trade label swap, anyone interested? - 01/07/22 04:31 PM
I have a Scott label I've been trying to restore using Adobe Illustrator. I've run into a roadblock with one of the fonts and can't find its name or anything similar to copy. I can share what I've finished to date.
Posted By: tigertrout Re: trade label swap, anyone interested? - 01/07/22 06:07 PM
that would be great .....I have an artist friend who may be able to help.
Posted By: Tamid Re: trade label swap, anyone interested? - 01/08/22 07:31 AM
tigertrout

PM me your email and I will send you a file.
Posted By: Chukarman Re: trade label swap, anyone interested? - 01/11/22 02:11 AM
I'm looking for a Harkom and a Charles Daly (old) label. Any help appreciated.
Posted By: arrieta2 Re: trade label swap, anyone interested? - 01/12/22 02:28 AM
I have the proper blank trade leather ready to roll

Sized

John Boyd
Posted By: arrieta2 Re: trade label swap, anyone interested? - 01/12/22 02:29 AM
Proper thickness too
Posted By: tigertrout Re: trade label swap, anyone interested? - 01/13/22 11:17 PM
cannot help with those labels sorry.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com