doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: ClapperZapper Winter Entertainment - 01/03/22 09:54 PM
Now that winter is setting in, and some members will be indoors spending a lot of time not doing much, I like this guy‘s YouTube channel.

He doesn’t do everything perfectly, but he seems like a genuinely decent guy.
Lots of variety.

So if you like bird hunting over pointing dogs, all over the place, he’s got a pretty good channel.

Eric Forrester on YouTube
Posted By: skeettx Re: Winter Entertainment - 01/04/22 01:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Eric+Forrester
Posted By: Hal Re: Winter Entertainment - 01/04/22 11:51 PM
And then there are some of us who have more hobbies than we can keep up with regardless of season.
Posted By: ClapperZapper Re: Winter Entertainment - 01/05/22 12:24 PM
Well Hal, if you enjoy bird hunting over pointing dogs, should you find the time, his channel is an entertainment option.
Posted By: Hal Re: Winter Entertainment - 01/05/22 05:07 PM
Full time semiauto guy?
Posted By: Lloyd3 Re: Winter Entertainment - 01/05/22 05:43 PM
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Making hamburger, Italian sausage, breakfast sausage and summer sausage...
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Winter Entertainment - 01/05/22 06:08 PM
Looks like somebody got lucky and not it the biblical way. Nearly got two deer Friday night when they ran across the road in front of me. ABS helped save two or more lives. Sounds and looks like you are going to be eating well.
Posted By: Tamid Re: Winter Entertainment - 01/07/22 04:45 PM
Have you seen the FaceBook post of a guy on a bike cruising down a highway and piles into a small whitetail buck. Its quite dramatic. I think his biking interest was curtailed for a while.
Posted By: eightbore Re: Winter Entertainment - 01/07/22 10:52 PM
Semi autos ain't me. Can't quite get into meat hunting over good dogs.
Posted By: ClapperZapper Re: Winter Entertainment - 01/08/22 01:51 AM
Me either.

But the outdoor upland life has changed. The people that videotape the wild places, and dogs searching for the horizon, are carrying 6 pound semi autos anymore.

If you can look past the carrying of a semi auto, and just enjoy the scenery and dog work you might find it more palatable.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com