doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: gil russell Philip Crenwelge--Anyone been in touch? - 08/19/21 07:04 PM
I have had a gun (Model 21 Win--20 ga) with Philip since the third week in June. I checked with him in late July (when he was on the road headed to work the grand American) as, to the status and he said he would have it back to me by mid-August. OK, no problem. I have tried to reach him twice this week and the recording says something like: "This is Philip and I am at the Grand American and will be returning August 15. Leave a message." Well, his mailbox is full, according to the second message If anyone has an inside track on this, I would really appreciate hearing from you. Thanks, Gil .
Send it to me. I'll start shooti--- I mean working on it tomorrow morning.
Posted By: mel5141 Re: Philip Crenwelge--Anyone been in touch? - 08/20/21 03:02 AM
He is just returning from the Grand American........ biggest on the road event for him of the year...... I'm sure he will respond soon...... Very Good friend of Mine....But he is not inclined to take too much pressure about any one gun ..... he has got way more business than he can handle.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com