doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: LeFusil Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 05:50 PM
A few of them out there, but more or less talking about RST.

I wonder how they’re going to survive this component/supply shortage? I’m no business major, but it seems having almost zero inventory for the last year and a half would force them to close their doors for good.
I understand how the major ammunition companies can survive this component drought, but I just can’t see how a small company like RST pulls out of this. Same goes for the component supply stores & warehouses. BPI, Precision, Grafs, etc. Hardly any of them have much of a stock. How do they keep their doors open with virtually nothing to sell?

Thoughts?
Posted By: ClapperZapper Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 05:53 PM
PPP for free.
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 07:37 PM
You sell what you have. I deal with a couple "boutique" shell makers. They ordered inputs for this year, last year. Most have gotten things on time so far but do not think they will get any extras to have a second run. They even have a couple new items for this year. If they have anything you have an interest in you had better order it when they have it because it will be gone too soon.
Posted By: LeFusil Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 08:22 PM
I guess I don’t see them making enough profit just selling what they have to keep the lights on & doors open when they hardly have any inventory or component supplies to speak of.
I still haven’t seen any signs of the component crisis easing up. Have you?
Posted By: SKB Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by LeFusil
I guess I don’t see them making enough profit just selling what they have to keep the lights on & doors open when they hardly have any inventory or component supplies to speak of.

I have, especially with powder. It is a much better situation than it was a couple of months ago, but still not nearly the selection of a year ago.

Similar situation for metallic cartridges, selection is poor but improving.

I think you are correct in that some small manufacturers will not make it through the supply chain disruption.

I have been stocking up on hard to find components, dies etc because I think it will be a while before things stabilize, with some items not to be offered again.
Posted By: LeFusil Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by SKB

I have, especially with powder. It is a much better situation than it was a couple of months ago, but still not nearly the selection of a year ago.

Similar situation for metallic cartridges, selection is poor but improving.

I think you are correct in that some small manufacturers will not make it through the supply chain disruption.

I have been stocking up on hard to find components, dies etc because I think it will be a while before things stabilize, with some items not to be offered again.

I 100% reload strictly shotgun, Steve. I don’t see much powder being available for that. I occasionally see some Alliant powders being available, but most of the Hodgdon shotgun powders are practically non existent. Maybe I’m not looking in all the nooks & crannies though.
209 primers? Even a couple years ago those were pretty spotty. Almost non-existent today. Occasionally see some Cheddites for sale. Not very often though.
Even wads are starting to get hard to find. Especially 16 gauge stuff.
I agree that I do see much more metallic selections on the store shelves and prices seem to be coming down.
Now…..try finding good hunting loads for shotguns, especially 16 gauge. Not much out there. Steel? Not much out there either. My only hope with that is, and this is purely selfish, but with shotgun shells being sparse, especially waterfowl loads, maybe it’ll keep the damn crowds down to a reasonable number.

What happens when these “PPP” loans run out and the supply chain still isn’t where it needs to be? That’s probably gonna turn out bad for the reloading specialty and boutique shot shell businesses.
Posted By: SKB Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 09:35 PM
I do not reload for shotgun unless forced to. I bought 7 flats of 2&1/2" 12 bore in the last few months to cover my hunting needs for next little bit. If the cost of shipping ever comes back to earth I will import more shells for myself.

I thought you would have heard the 16 bore became obsolete decades ago? wink

Steel? Not me, but I do have a quantity of Bismuth stashed.

Watch the Hodgon sight directly, they release powder to the public every week. Bruno has 3 types of shotgun powder, not sure if they have what you are after or not:

https://www.brunoshooters.com/mm5/m...t=0&Per_Page=12&Sort_By=disp_ord

Piece edge has several Hodgon powders as well:

https://pieceedge.com/product-category/reloading-supplies/smokeless-powder/hodgdon/
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 09:50 PM
Regarding steel, are all Steel loads filled w/ Chinese sourced steel?

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: LeFusil Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 10:17 PM
7 flats of hunting shells? Like in 1750 shells? I don’t know where you’re hunting, but for most, that’s a lifetime supply, maybe two lifetimes. :-) If a guy shot 100 upland game birds a year (not counting doves), well that 7 flats should last about 17 years. Maybe a Valley quail hunter who gets a 10 bird limit every trip or an Alaskan shooting Ptarmigan off the Dalton Hwy where the limit is 20 or 50 per day. You get the idea, I think you’re set for a good while.

If you’re an occasional waterfowler, bismuth makes sense, if you’re a hardcore waterfowler who puts months on the water & field…plus throw in being a broke & humble civil servant, you gotta shoot Steel. No other economical choice.

Thanks for the links. Much appreciated.
Posted By: craigd Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 11:08 PM
There seem to have been spot component shortages, but commercial ammo sales were up, big, in 2020, and seem to be continuing that trend this year. Supposedly, shotgun sales, that had been slowly falling for years, were also up sharply last year. For all types of consumer firearms, firstime buyers are also way up, and they want ammo. I don't know RST's bottom line, but their sales may be up too, even though availability is regularly listed as out of stock.
Posted By: gunut Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 11:29 PM
I dont care for the term boutique shells .....makes it sound like we are all shooting french guns.....specialty loads seems more appropriate...
Posted By: LeFusil Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by craigd
There seem to have been spot component shortages, but commercial ammo sales were up, big, in 2020, and seem to be continuing that trend this year. Supposedly, shotgun sales, that had been slowly falling for years, were also up sharply last year. For all types of consumer firearms, firstime buyers are also way up, and they want ammo. I don't know RST's bottom line, but their sales may be up too, even though availability is regularly listed as out of stock.

“Seems to have been spot component shortages”…..understatement of the year right there. I think it’s more than “spot”.

Even if RST’s sales were up, what’s that matter when there’s nothing left to load up and sell? No components to be had. Check out their website, practically nothing available. Didnt RST not even show up for the Southern this year? That’s a huge money maker for them. They had nothing to sell. That’s gotta hurt.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/11/21 11:48 PM
I guess I don’t see them making enough profit just selling what they have to keep the lights on & doors open when they hardly have any inventory or component supplies to speak of...

Not making money and losing money are two different things.
Unless an organization is severely under capitalized,
weathering a storm such as a pandemic or a component shortage shouldn't spell the end.
Posted By: craigd Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 01:18 AM
....“Seems to have been spot component shortages”…..understatement of the year right there. I think it’s more than “spot”....
Sorry about that, I was comment about your thought that RST faced going out of business, and that it may take a record number of components to assemble the record commercial ammo sales.

I am not following the line of thought. Hypothetically, if sales are up, the company is okay. That's, of course different than frustration, but if RST was able to maintain an average business, then they're likely to stick around. There have been recent industry reports that Italian shotshell components are shipping to the US at full capacity, but designated for commercial customers.
Posted By: FallCreekFan Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 01:51 AM
I happened to be at my “neighborhood” reloading shop yesterday. (It’s actually far away in my home state and as far as I know there’s no reloading shop anywhere near me in Colorado.). I normally plan far ahead for my needs and only load low pressure light loads for my 16 bore SxS’s. I phone them fairly regularly to see what might have come in and on my word they slowly build a box in the back for me and my next trip home. The real “treasure” this time was a 4lb jar of International that they didn’t know they had but found and held for me in my box.

95% of what I shoot calls for DR16’s and they are long gone and no one seems to know if they’ll ever come back. So I bit the bullet this trip and bought a bunch of old stock CB 7/8’s and I’ll start the transition to a Cheerio/Lima bean 3/4 oz load. Hopefully CB keeps this wad in production but for us 16ga vintagers the future doesn’t look bright regarding wads.

After I got on the road some Ched 209’s came in so I also committed to a few boxes of those since their availability is so spotty.

And lastly I bought 3 bags of 8’s not because I need them but because Lawrence is already $50 and they’ve been told the next batch will be even more.

I say all this to say that, in the short term, it seems that reloading components are starting to trickle through. But the long look is different. My shop friends tell me confidentially that shotgun is a small side gig for them. It’s the pistol and long range rifle guys that keep them in business as well as some gun sales. And they look for shotgun components to disappear from their inventory (although 12ga will probably be around much longer than the rest.)

I’m not a high volume shooter (ave 200 rounds/month) so if/when that happens, the RST’s of the world, if they’re still around, won’t be an option for me because of price. But until then, I’m going to keep chasing components and pulling the MEC handle so that in rotation all my old but still lovely (SxS) ladies can get out for some regular exercise.
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 02:13 AM
I'm reminded of a line by Jack Nicholson in a movie .................. "What if this is as good as it gets?"

But, to Dustin's question, I don't believe the smaller loading companies are facing the exact same situation individuals are. Old customers, including RST, who buy volume, will be looked after way before individuals will be. I see an example of this at my local sporting clays, skeet and trap range. They've been a regular, volume customer for many years. Their supplier has been able to keep them supplied with shells, for their customers to use to shoot at the range, throughout this fiasco. At the same time, none of the retailers have had any shells on their shelves.
Posted By: Joe Wood Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 02:28 AM
Let’s all not become too gloomy about the future. We are only months away from the Covid mess and factories that had been virtually shut down are ramping up production as fast as possible. Where there is a demand the manufacturers will find a way to supply it (it’s called capitalism). Wads? It is my understanding that anything made of plastic is in short supply, mainly from a lack of rosins from which they are made. The interruptions in supply remind me of those terrible chain reaction wrecks we occasionally see on TV—one car makes a mistake and pretty soon it’s a 50 car pileup that shuts down the entire interstate. Same with the supply chain ammo manufacturers are having to deal with. Keep the faith, it’ll all work itself out—sooner than later.
Posted By: Greg McReynolds Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 05:18 AM
Piece edge has several Hodgon powders as well:

https://pieceedge.com/product-category/reloading-supplies/smokeless-powder/hodgdon/[/quote]

SKB,

Have you ordered from these guys? Lots of stuff in stock, but the site seems sketchy.
Posted By: LeFusil Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 05:27 AM
Originally Posted by Greg McReynolds

SKB,

Have you ordered from these guys? Lots of stuff in stock, but the site seems sketchy.[/quote]

Sounds like a Scam to me.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/pieceedge.com

Same thing with these clowns…total scam
https://barrelammodepot.com/
Posted By: LeFusil Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by Stanton Hillis
I'm reminded of a line by Jack Nicholson in a movie .................. "What if this is as good as it gets?"

But, to Dustin's question, I don't believe the smaller loading companies are facing the exact same situation individuals are. Old customers, including RST, who buy volume, will be looked after way before individuals will be. I see an example of this at my local sporting clays, skeet and trap range. They've been a regular, volume customer for many years. Their supplier has been able to keep them supplied with shells, for their customers to use to shoot at the range, throughout this fiasco. At the same time, none of the retailers have had any shells on their shelves.

If RST isn’t facing the same issues as individuals…..why aren’t they producing any product whatsoever? They can’t buy in volume if the volume just flat out isn’t there, they can’t sell a product and make money if they aren’t producing anything to sell, correct? Their absence from any shooting venues this spring/summer and their website not having anything available is very telling, to me anyways.

I can see the big, major ammunition companies having warehouses full of components to still able manufacture shells, on a limited basis during these lean times and being able to get product out to a few distributors. Again, this thread really isn’t about them.

At Bob Cash…the small specialty shell business concerns, if they aren’t making money, by not selling their products…and they are still paying bills (rent, bank loans, salaries, supplies, utilities, etc), how long do you think their reserves will last before it gets critical and chances of recovery start to dwindle? I guess I have it in my head that businesses of this type aren’t exactly massive profit making ventures and the owners aren’t driving Mercedes G wagons and living in gated communities, or have business accounts overflowing with reserves. I very well could be mistaken though!

Thanks for the discussion and thoughts everyone. It’s really an interesting topic for me. Appreciate it.
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 03:54 PM
I know two shell makers who are not in it for profit as much to share what they have learned making premium turkey and waterfowl loads. So they might be your boutique makers. Or Boss who makes Bismuth loads and they even make their own Bismuth in house. They are in it to make money but are a very specialized maker filling a real need for reasonably priced, effective non tox waterfowl loads. So instead of boutique makers we ought to divide them into small narrow market loaders and ultra small. The ultra small might not make it.

FallCreekFan pm your address. I’ll look at home for 16 wads you can’t find. I had a lot but recall sending two batches out to friends who were out. Might still have some on hand that I am not using and would be happy to send them to someone who can use them. I have other options. I might have DR16 left along with the AA16 clone and a few others. I’ll look.
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 06:58 PM
Have y'all noticed that Connecticut Shotgun / Galazan is peddling Activ Steel Shot?

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: AZMike Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 07:27 PM
Over at trapshooters.com they have posted Gamalail's price list for the Shell House at the Grand American shoot in August. A bit higher but not too bad!
just a few:
Win AA $90
Win super target $71
Challenger $69
Rem GC $75
Rem STS $97
Posted By: FallCreekFan Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 10:24 PM
Very kind of you, Jon. PM sent.
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/12/21 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by Stanton Hillis

If RST isn’t facing the same issues as individuals…..why aren’t they producing any product whatsoever? They can’t buy in volume if the volume just flat out isn’t there, they can’t sell a product and make money if they aren’t producing anything to sell, correct? Their absence from any shooting venues this spring/summer and their website not having anything available is very telling, to me anyways.

They may well be limited somewhat in what they are receiving in components, but I would not be a bit surprised to know that they're still loading some and selling them out the front door as fast as they can load them, without having to go attend any shoots, or list any for shipping on their website. A call would find out. I'm not really interested in RSTs wares at this time, so I won't bother to call and find out. My thoughts are just that, just because you don't see any on their website, or see them at shoots, doesn't necessarily mean they aren't "producing any product whatsoever". BICBW.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/13/21 12:17 AM
I think Stan has nailed the likely scenario. The jurisdiction I live in has had one of the most draconian sets of rules for Covid in NA. Most small businesses have been closed to foot traffic traffic. And yes, some have closed for good. But the majority have cut expenses to the bone and found a way to keep a little cash flow happening.

The government mandated closures have been brutal on small and medium businesses and manna sent from heaven for large multinationals. Something isn’t right.
Posted By: SKB Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/14/21 11:21 AM
wm Larkin Moore, target shells for 19$ a box

https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...70-fps-in-stock-now.cfm?gun_id=101693765
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/14/21 12:03 PM
Well, that >>Thunderbird Cartridge Company<< has escaped me till now.

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: gunut Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/14/21 01:17 PM
Glad Im not addicted to shooting my guns.....with the prices today I would be eating into the families standard of living........feel fine just letting them rest in the safe until hunting season.....
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/14/21 03:51 PM
Guns are like second wives or some kids, expensive to keep and even more expensive to get rid of. Anybody suffering from expensive guns can ship them to me and I’ll accept them free of charge. You can keep your kids and no amount of money would compel me to accept a used second wife;). Your mistakes you can keep.
Raimey- I wonder of Tom Roster could shed any light on your query-I have wondered about that myownself-with so much Chink made items flooding our American markets-- just visit any Wal-Mart and see-- RWTF
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 07/17/21 11:03 PM
François:

I have been studying cartridges & cartridge components much as of late & I am pretty confident that most, if not all, steel shot is sourced from China. I beg someone to prove me incorrect.

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Which movie, please, Stan. Being a rather large type fan of Jack and his many movie roles: The Shining, Easy Rider, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Witches of Eastwick, and my all-time favorite- "Terms of Endearment". Love the scene in the fancy restaurant with Shirley MacLaine-- "To kill the bug you have up your "Hershey Parkway"-- and that look that only Jack can seem to pull off- and having served in the USMC, Jack was "outstanding" as the full bird Col. in "A Few Good Men"--Yes, there is a "Code Red"- if you saw the movie "Full Metal Jacket" you saw fat-boy Pyle getting that after his jelly doughnut caper cost his fellow "Turds" doing extra PT on the D.I.'s orders-- But somehow, I can't connect the line you mentioned with any of those great movies- Help, please. Mae and I had thought about a trip down to FL. in Sept-and maybe a stop your way to say "Hello" but this Covid 19 has us concerned-and we have been vaccinated twice with the Pfizer stuff- Stay well, miss a dove for me when your season starts- RWTF
Agree- sounds "Artsy-Fartsy" to me.. RST has long been a favorite shell of mine- I got a great deal on a flat of mixed 12 gauge 2&3/4 steel shot loads- Mostly Kent a year ago. $60. for 12 full boxes- and I ration my shells, no "sky busting"--RWTF
Posted By: LeFusil Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/12/21 07:31 PM
Looks like RST’s latest Facebook post confirms what I suspected when I started this thread. Sad. I hope they make it through this. Future does not seem all that bright though.
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/12/21 07:44 PM
Do Share for those Non Facebook members.

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: SKB Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/12/21 09:44 PM
Copied from a post by RST on FaceBook yesterday.

To our RST friends:
We are feeling the pain of the ammo shortage. Unfortunately, it has hit the shotgun world as well.
The shortage is driven by high demand, and to a lesser extent, hoarding and panic buying.
We have not been able to get powder or shot to load shells. So, we have taken this opportunity to sell individual shells from over runs or just shells that we discovered due to our warehouse organizing.
We are not taking any backorders due to the fact that it would be an administrative nightmare. You can click on "notify me" under the description of the load you are looking for and input your email address.
Thank you all for your patience and support. We will get through this.
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/12/21 10:05 PM
I’ve decided since steel and bismuth are in such short supply I ought to use lead shot this year. Do you think the game wardens will understand? Maybe my lead shot will identify as non toxic shot.
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/12/21 11:11 PM
SKB:

Thanks for the effort on that cross pollination.

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/13/21 10:55 AM
7 flats of hunting shells? Like in 1750 shells? I don’t know where you’re hunting, but for most, that’s a lifetime supply, maybe two lifetimes. :-) If a guy shot 100 upland game birds a year (not counting doves), well that 7 flats should last about 17 years. Maybe a Valley quail hunter who gets a 10 bird limit every trip or an Alaskan shooting Ptarmigan off the Dalton Hwy where the limit is 20 or 50 per day. You get the idea, I think you’re set for a good while.

If you’re an occasional waterfowler, bismuth makes sense, if you’re a hardcore waterfowler who puts months on the water & field…plus throw in being a broke & humble civil servant, you gotta shoot Steel. No other economical choice.

He's full of it....
Posted By: SKB Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/13/21 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by HomelessjOe

He's full of it....

frAnk...maybe you should stick to topics to know something about, like playing with your own excrement.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/13/21 11:43 AM
Those old looking cases prove my point....why don't you sell them to someone that shoots.

Besides that ammo looks a little on the stout side for your old H&H beater gun.

A couple boxes of shells would supply you for a couple of years...
Posted By: SKB Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/13/21 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by HomelessjOe
Those old looking cases prove my point....why don't you sell them to someone that shoots.

Besides that ammo looks a little on the stout side for your old H&H beater gun.

A couple boxes of shells would supply you for a couple of years...

You should stick to playing with your poop.
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/13/21 01:52 PM
SKB:

Any chance I could talk you out of those slabs of Gamebore?

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: SKB Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/13/21 02:01 PM
Raimey,
I bought these for personal use and imported them. When I bought them, with the shipping rates at the time they would have been very costly. Since that point in time, shipping costs have tripled driving my cost on them to a stupid price. Shipping alone set me back 125$ a flat on them. I hope once freight costs drop I can bring in a bunch more at a reasonable cost. I do not want to sell any of what I currently have on hand.
Steve
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/13/21 02:06 PM
So, permit me to under this; $125 U.S. of A. a slab of 250 cartridges for Shipping ONLY? I do need to speak with you on the subject macro as well as micro.

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: SKB Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/13/21 02:10 PM
That is correct, but when I purchased them shipping would have been 40$ a flat. I bought them in January of 2020 not expecting Covid to triple my shipping costs in the time it took to get the import permits in place. Unless you regularly ship large items internationally the price increase on freight may not be something you would notice. This is large portion of what is driving the current record inflation.
Steve
Posted By: Borderbill Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/13/21 04:23 PM
Awhile ago I bought a flat each of 12 and 20 gauge Kent"'Velocity" fiber wad 8's from Ballistic Products. I wish I had bought more. The 20 gauge patterns better than any other plastic wad shells I've tried in my Rizzini with 3" chambers.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/13/21 04:58 PM
Just picked up my second flat of Gamebore 28 gauge in the last three months. Also got a flat of Gamebore 20 gauge when I got the first flat of 28 gauge. I'm buying when I can because I just added 20 and 28 gauges to my shotgun selection this past winter. I would say my strategy of slowly buying an excess of shells to my annual needs is paying off. I am extremely well stocked with 12 and 16 gauge specialty loads for vintage guns and the shortages of the last year have been meaningless to me and would need to go on for several more years before it would affect me.

Ammo. It's compact, it holds it's value, it doesn't go bad. Why not keep a good supply?
Posted By: Buzz Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/14/21 12:24 PM
I’ve got 6 odd flats of 20 ga, 4 game bore and 2 RST. I think most are #6 but some #7 too. Some are fiber wads. At least one flat of RST are papers. I need to check on specifics. They are all 2 1/2” shells. I’m not sure how to go about selling them or if I can ship them and how much shipping would cost? I doubt I will ever shoot them, so I may as well get them to someone who needs them.
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/14/21 12:27 PM
I would have interest in the Gamebore & RST. Where do you live?

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: Buzz Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/14/21 12:30 PM
Indy, sent you a pm
Posted By: canvasback Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/14/21 08:07 PM
If I wasn’t on the wrong side of the border, I would have bought some too Buzz. Dang!
Posted By: Buzz Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/15/21 11:53 AM
FYI, I think Raimey wants my shells. I’ll make another donation to the forum when the deal is done.
Posted By: Greg McReynolds Re: Boutique shot shell companies… - 08/16/21 12:07 AM
If it doesn't work out, I'd be interested, especially if you live out west. I'm in Idaho and I'm pretty low on short chamber 20ga.

Thanks,

GregMc
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com