doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: RDD Indy, Louisville, Cincy Vintagers interest? - 06/09/21 02:04 PM
I have thrown this up before and figured I would try one last time... Any interest in creating a new Vintagers Chapter servicing the Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Louisville areas? I would be willing to spearhead but need several interested to make it happen.
I would certainly go. From the Nashville Area, the other events, even the Southern, are difficult to attend. I have a modest collection if Foxes that I could display.
Count me in
Posted By: RDD Re: Indy, Louisville, Cincy Vintagers interest? - 06/09/21 08:53 PM
Membership is $20/year and a minimum of 8 members are required. I would be glad to organize but we need just a bit more interest...
I'm in mid south Illinois, but would gladly make the trip to shoot and look at Vintage guns.
I am interested, live in Louisville retired 18 months ago, enjoy s x s and pump guns. Keep me informed as to needs etc. Thanks
I'm in Versailles. About 50 minutes from Louisville.
From Central Ohio and I’d be interested...
I’m in SW Indiana and would certainly be interested
Posted By: GMCS Re: Indy, Louisville, Cincy Vintagers interest? - 07/28/21 03:13 PM
A little far to be a member but a fun destination to go to a shoot. That is if we aren't required to play dress up.
I started a club in Texas ( Houston) in 2003. Its been very successful. If I can lend you any help, questions or advice, please feel free to contact me. Glad do see your ideas.

Best

JOhn Boyd
713-818-2971
I’m in northern Illinois with family in Cincinnati. I’d be willing to travel to shoot with like minded people who like doubles.
Not to hijack this thread, but the audience is already established so I wanted to pass this along. Randy Roberts has put on a fun shoot a few miles South of Batesville, IN at Coonhunter’s for the last 3 years. It’s a fun place to shoot and, as is typical where double guns are found, the people are interesting and knowledgeable. See Randy’s flyer for more info:

[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]
About 2 hours from me. How many usually attend? If bringing show and tell/sell, is there a booth to set up a few?
I’d say 12-15 squads of 4-5 shooters. Yes there are tables to set up and Randy has been encouraging more shooters to bring guns for show and sell, but you’d need to contact him for details and availability.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com