doublegunshop.com - home
Good Day,

I am in need of a Parker "0" frame trigger guard for my 20 gauge DHE. I am having a straight stock made for the gun and need a trigger guard, as I do not want to alter the original. If any members have one or know where I might find one than please let me know. Thanks in advance.

David
Galazan use to sell reproduction straight grip ones.Bobby
Thanks but, I contacted them and they said that they no longer offer them.
Try Brian Dudley BMD.

Ken
Find a Parker standard trigger guard and modify it.
Originally Posted by mc
Find a Parker standard trigger guard and modify it.

What mc says. But original straight grip Parker trigger guards had a much longer tang than the much more common pistol grip trigger guards.

Several years ago, I contacted the source KDGJ recommends for a few safety parts for a 12 ga. 1 1/2 frame GH Parker, and couldn't believe his crazy asking price. A short time later, I found a whole pile of Parker internal action parts that included everything I needed and much more on E Bay, for a small fraction of his price. I follow and buy enough double gun parts to know when prices are fair and when they are wildly inflated.

Another good option is Gun Parts Corp. in West Hurley N.Y., but you need to keep checking back if they are out of stock. They are always getting new stock in. No matter what you do, it is going to be a lot tougher to find one with DH engraving, so you may need to factor that into your costs..
That's what I intend on doing however, I need the right size for a "0" frame.
I believe I have at least one of the Galazan trigger guards. I do not think they were made according to frame size though. I have a pile of TGs, some raw forgings some take offs. I do not think I have an O frame in the shop now but I do have an 00 frame in currently. I'll look later in the day to see if I can find something that will work for you.

Steve
The Parker Brothers hammerless trigger guards were all the same size.
Originally Posted by SKB
I believe I have at least one of the Galazan trigger guards. I do not think they were made according to frame size though. I have a pile of TGs, some raw forgings some take offs. I do not think I have an O frame in the shop now but I do have an 00 frame in currently. I'll look later in the day to see if I can find something that will work for you.

Steve

Much appreciated, if you have a Galazan straight trigger guard available that would solve the problem without having a round knob or pistol grip trigger guard lengthened. Thanks and I look forward to your reply.
Originally Posted by DAM16SXS

I have a 12 gauge BHE and will measure to see if they are the same size. I had assumed they were scaled down for the smaller frame sizes. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DAM16SXS

You Sir are correct, they are the same size. Hopefully, SKB
Has a Galazan one that has not been engraved yet. Thanks.
I have two galazan straight trigger guards, one has been engraved though it could easily be polished off and it is threaded for a Parker, the second one I have is in the white but appears to have a different thread pitch. The second trigger guard could have a new stud welded in place and threaded for a Parker.
Steve
What engraving pattern is on the parker guard?
SKB came up with one, thanks to everyone for the help!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com