doublegunshop.com - home
I was conversing over on a fiberglass flyrod webpage earlier today and responded to a post by a fella with the handle of "Ruffhunter". I commented on his interesting handle and included a picture of some gamebirds and and old pumpgun. No big deal, right? Wrong. My picture was deleted and I was told that such subject matter was a problem for web content vendors who might pick up on gun related discussions or photos and re-rate the site as weapons related. Corporations evidently can use such content rating to block websites and since many of the forum members access the site from work that would be an undesirable outcome. At least that's what I was told by the moderator for the site. Now I have to figure out how I'm going to operate there (& elsewhere) going forward. God help us!
Liberal Democrat weenies have learned that censorship is an effective tool to advance their agenda, and silence the opposition. All it often takes is enough of them banding together and making noise and threats.

They have used demands for censorship very effectively to accomplish some of their goals right here.

People who don't care much for the 2nd Amendment aren't very likely to have much respect for the rest. You can either give up, or fight them at every turn. I can't imagine giving in to Liberal Left weenies.
There is only one solution. Boycott the site and boycott any company you are aware of for which this would be a problem.
Couldn’t you just confine your conversation to fishing poles on a fishing pole site?
Umm, censorship is alive and well here too. Just what you wanted.

Thanks Dave, et all!
Originally Posted by ClapperZapper
Couldn’t you just confine your conversation to fishing poles on a fishing pole site?

Careful there. Remember your thread you started about the electric Humvee? I mean ..........this is a doublegun site, is it not?

To get down to brass tacks, is hunting grouse any more unrelated to fishing than an electric vehicle is to doubleguns?

Hypocrisy in unbecoming the Grey Man ...........

Originally Posted by ClapperZapper
I'll be there. I typically wear grey. No one will remember seeing me anyway.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com