doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: 82nd Trooper Parker Bros Parts Schematic - 02/11/21 02:27 PM
Recently bought a GH (hammerless) and PT (hammer) models. They are in need of some parts but I need guidance for a parts schematic for both shotguns. Additionally specific parts of the side lock for the hammer model. I have search the web and visited/posted on Parkerguns.org but could not find a simple parts schematic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: bill schodlatz Re: Parker Bros Parts Schematic - 02/11/21 03:20 PM
When I needed to know about a WW21 I went to Gun Parts Co and they listed all the parts and a schematic for the gun. I bet they do the same for a
Parker

bill
Posted By: 82nd Trooper Re: Parker Bros Parts Schematic - 02/11/21 04:28 PM
Bill-Thanks for your reply. Gun-parts was my first stop and like a lot of the older guns they have parts list (some with pictures) but do not have the schematics to include the Parkers.
Posted By: KDGJ Re: Parker Bros Parts Schematic - 02/11/21 04:33 PM
This is a link from the PGCA home page showing the schematic and parts nomenclature. On the left side of the home page look for the technical information link. The hammerless parts are shown well; the hammer gun parts not as well.

Ken
Posted By: limapapa Re: Parker Bros Parts Schematic - 02/12/21 12:54 AM
The Illustrated parts list on the PGCA website is from a pre 1910 hammerless. After about 1910 quite a few of the parts were changed, including the sear springs, top lever springs, etc. The parts illustration on Numrich appears to have parts from both pre and post 1910 hammerless guns but it is hard to see and read. There are a few articles from Gun Digest that show the parts and disassembly of a Trojan, I believe, which will be post-1910. Quite a few gunsmith type people make replacement parts. Best bet is to ask on the Parker forum. Good luck.
Posted By: DAM16SXS Re: Parker Bros Parts Schematic - 02/12/21 02:32 AM
Go to www.parkerguns.org

then click on Technical Information near the bottom of the left column of links.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com