doublegunshop.com - home
Fellows, Can anyone recommend a gunsmith who has the ability to repair these old Greener G ejector guns? I know that they are very precisely built and not many gunsmiths are well-versed in the design. Mine has non-functioning ejectors. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sandlapper
Excellent two part article in Shooting Sportsman on Claudio Opacak’s (in the Toronto area) repair of a hammerless ejector Greener. Apparently, we can’t upload images/links etc. right now so perhaps you could google “For want of a Tumbler” in Shooting Sportsman. Incredible work.
sandlapper, Give Jim Kelly, in Darlington, a call. He'll be glad to tell you if he's versed in the Greener G ejector guns. He's not too far from you. Or, just drive it over one day and let him see it personally.

843-393-3931
If you can't fix it local try Philip in Quipman, TX, he is the best (smart) action man I have ever used. 210 313 5988

bill
Fellows, Thanks for all the suggestions. I have emailed Claudio about this gun already.
What is Philip’s last name, please?
Crenwelge (in Quitman)
Sorry Sandlapper but I haven’t seen an email from you...you might not have the correct email address.

Please check your pms

Thanks

CJ
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com