doublegunshop.com - home
Pearl Harbor Dec 1941- The Arizona, and everything else those little yellow monkeys (Bull Halsey's words for the Japs) who got America into the World War 11- by a sneaky attack while the ambassadors were running a con on Cordell Hull- yes, old Ivy leaguer Cordell, one of FDR's college chums- who once remarked about spycraft--"Gentlemen don't read other gentlemans' mail". No matter, we never acted on the intel as we should have- however, FDR should have followed the Biblical axiom: "An eye for an eye"-- as since the USN bore the brunt of the sneak attack, along with the USAAF at Pearl-- he should have hung the equal number of Jap males that were incarcerated in the Camps in CA-- one by one-let those bastards know what was coming in months and Years to follow-Boom-gone. RWTF
So you are suggesting hanging inocent Japenese Untited States citezins in retaliation for something they had no hand in? Why not round up a bunch of US citezins of German ethnicity as well and maybe gas them?

You have truly lost your mind if you ever had one.
Originally Posted By: SKB
So you are suggesting hanging inocent Japenese Untited States citezins in retaliation for something they had no hand in? Why not round up a bunch of US citezins of German ethnicity as well and maybe gas them?

You have truly lost your mind if you ever had one.

Ain't that the truth! What the heck is wrong with people around here?
The absence of inclusion of German Americans in his diatribe is adequately covered by his prior remarks on Jews.

It is nearing Dec 7th, a day that lives in infamy .
Originally Posted By: BrentD
....Ain't that the truth! What the heck is wrong with people around here?

Liberals?

As for an eye for an eye, it could probably be argued that the US took the will to fight out of the Japanese. I have always despised the cultural mentality that could carry out a Bataan death march, but there is little doubt, many US troops occupied Japan after the war in tiny outposts. They lived for years in complete comfort and safety, and many brought brides back to the US, go figure.
Originally Posted By: craigd
....Ain't that the truth! What the heck is wrong with people around here?

Liberals?

As for an eye for an eye, it could probably be argued that the US took the will to fight out of the Japanese. I have always despised the cultural mentality that could carry out a Bataan death march, but there is little doubt, many US troops occupied Japan after the war in tiny outposts. They lived for years in complete comfort and safety, and many brought brides back to the US, go figure.

And not one thing you wrote justifies targeted inocent US citezins in retaliation for something they did not paticipate in.

Liberals? How about biggoted, close minded, racists.
I always wonder why the people that can spend all day here every day all week long, magically disappear or at least reserve their comments, when stuff like this evulces.

When I first started reading it, I had expected a simple reminder about the upcoming day of the Pearl Harbor attack.
....Liberals? How about biggoted, close minded, racists.

Durn Steve, you might have had a bit too much coffee this morning. Don't look in the mirror while you type.
....Liberals? How about biggoted, close minded, racists.

Durn Steve, you might have had a bit too much coffee this morning. Don't look in the mirror while you type.

Craig, You picked up a habit from your BFF, you are now projecting. It is part of the delusional syndrom you are currently experiencing. I predict it will clear up for you around January the 20th.
....Craig, You picked up a habit from your BFF, you are now projecting. It is part of the delusional syndrom you are currently experiencing. I predict it will clear up for you around January the 20th.

Maybe so Steve, could be I'm just evulcing. Thank you for keeping me on the straight and narrow. Or, maybe it's just opinion? I look forward to my recovery, it'll probably be an eight hundred and thirty-two step plan.
....Craig, You picked up a habit from your BFF, you are now projecting. It is part of the delusional syndrom you are currently experiencing. I predict it will clear up for you around January the 20th.

Maybe so Steve, could be I'm just evulcing. Thank you for keeping me on the straight and narrow. Or, maybe it's just opinion? I look forward to my recovery, it'll probably be an eight hundred and thirty-two step plan.

I'm only sure about the first step, acceptance, once you achieve that anything is possible.

Time for a group hug yet?
Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
I always wonder why the people that can spend all day here every day all week long, magically disappear or at least reserve their comments, when stuff like this evulces.

When I first started reading it, I had expected a simple reminder about the upcoming day of the Pearl Harbor attack.

I agree with you 110%. Some really regular posters suddenly become very noticeably silent. This place grows a little worse every day without direction or attention from Dave.
....Time for a group hug yet?

Oh, okay. But, not with Brent, me thinks he whines too much. What do you think Steve, if he can lump 'people' together, then why can't I lump the libs together, or does that offend the progressives? But hey, the mass incarcerations/executions got shuffled back?
Confusing either Japanese civilians with the Bushido indoctrinated military, or, Japanese immigrants to the US, is foolish, and racist. But, the true racists in the picture, who forever stained the fabric of US society, were the liberals in the democrat party, who incarcerated both recent 1st generation US citizens from Japan, or their second generation US citizen offspring, for the duration of the Second World War. Keeping in mind the recent threats to the well-being of individuals who were employed or otherwise worked for the Trump administration by the same party, realize that some things never change.

Best,
Ted
Don't spin yourself into the ground defending RWTF.
You overlooked the 90% plus civil support for internment, and the 2018 reversal of Koramatsu.

Mobs make terrible decisions.
Politicians respond to mobs.
craig, one of best books I've read in years is The Man Who Loved China by Simon Winchester, mostly about an eccentric polymath Brit scientist during the war who wrote of China and Chinese culture.

The sheer size of China took a lot of steam out of the Japanese armies. Within two years they realized their colossal mistake, that they were done. Due credit for US assistance, The Hump etc.
I wonder what would happen nowadays if we had another World Trade Center like attack by militant Muslims. After all the feel good importation of Muslim emigrants in the last 10 to 15 years how safe would certain Minneapolis neighborhoods be from government roundups? I think I know the answer to that rhetorical question...Geo
Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
I wonder what would happen nowadays if we had another World Trade Center like attack by militant Muslims. After all the feel good importation of Muslim emigrants in the last 10 to 15 years how safe would certain Minneapolis neighborhoods be from government roundups? I think I know the answer to that rhetorical question...Geo

Not sure, Geo. But, white people and police officers are not permitted in some of those neighborhoods as we speak, so, the answer might surprise you.

https://youtu.be/ACPdvckwMS0

No-Go is not strictly a European thing.

Best,
Ted
On the other hand Steve'O and his liberal prO'fessor Brentd would say that we own the Japanese restitution money...
What a remarkably simplistic and racist OP.

War with Japan was inevitable, Japan was an island country with a warrior culture that was resource poor, surrounded by powerful countries on all sides.

People should read The Rising Sun: The Decline and Fall of the Japanese Empire, 1936–1945, by John Toland as well as Fading Victory: the diary of Admiral Matome Ugaki, 1941-1945.
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
On the other hand Steve'O and his liberal prO'fessor Brentd would say that we own the Japanese restitution money...

Stalking me Bozo?

You are wrong, again. I am under no dissolution about the Japanese in WWII, my Grandfather fought against them in the Pacific Theater.

Hardly the same as stringing up inocent US citizens for simply having Japenses heritage.

Shouldn't you be working on your second bottle of bourbon by now?
Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Pearl Harbor Dec 1941- The Arizona, and everything else those little yellow monkeys (Bull Halsey's words for the Japs) who got America into the World War 11- by a sneaky attack while the ambassadors were running a con on Cordell Hull- yes, old Ivy leaguer Cordell, one of FDR's college chums- who once remarked about spycraft--"Gentlemen don't read other gentlemans' mail". No matter, we never acted on the intel as we should have- however, FDR should have followed the Biblical axiom: "An eye for an eye"-- as since the USN bore the brunt of the sneak attack, along with the USAAF at Pearl-- he should have hung the equal number of Jap males that were incarcerated in the Camps in CA-- one by one-let those bastards know what was coming in months and Years to follow-Boom-gone. RWTF

Could you be a bigger piece of filth?
I asked the same question of your anti Semitic rant and apparently the answer is yes.
Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

Not sure, Geo. But, white people and police officers are not permitted in some of those neighborhoods as we speak, so, the answer might surprise you.

Best,
Ted

I'm calling Bullsit on the Ted.

Best,
Ted

Good old fashioned Glaswegian beat down.
Can’t say Konor3inch didn’t warn you, Ted.

Like the late Charles Lindberg, I respect the German people- who were "conned" into the Nazi Verruckt from Herr Adolph, but at least they signed the Geneva Peace Accords, something the Japs never did-Brutality, Japanese non-Christian treatment of POWS- ever see the movie "The Bridge On The River Kwai'-and Col. Saito was educated in London and spoke passable English.My late Father-In-Law served in Patton's 3RD. Army, spoke fluent German, and was wounded in both legs by German shrapnel, while rescuing 2 101st. AB troopers pinned down at Bastogne- was decorated with the Purple Heart and the Silver Star by Patton, and was NCOIC for Patton's command in charge of German Wehrmacht Troops- The first thing his troops did was to have the Germans remove their shirts and raise their arms skyward, to check for possible SS membership--they were the "Totenkopfs"-- and the Jewish soldiers wanted to shoot them on the spot-

Battan Death March, secret chemical labs the Japs had and used captured USA and Russian troops for live experiments--at least the experiments under Dr. Josef Mengle, indirectly lead to cold water rescue-survival techniques for pilots and crewmen--

I doubt very much that had FDR ordered the execution, on a man for man basis of the Jap-Americans, both those in CA, as well as those on the Island of Hawaii who were on covert missions to send coded date back to Japan, it would have deterred Tojo and Hirohito from their mission to make a bloodbath out of the Pacific theater. We all we an unrepayable debt to all our Veterans of WW11-Korea, Vietnam and Desert Storm-- RWTF

Republicans , racist ?who ? us ?
I guess this is where we go off thread and ignore the initial post.
For guys who are so keen to fight old wars that you had no personal connection with you sure don’t stand your ground.
Point somewhat taken, but when did the Germans send Stukas of the Luftwaffe to dive bomb our Eastern Seaboard area? Had they done this prior to 7 Dec. 1941, what would our response have been under Roosevelt? RWTF
Evolves, dude, NOT "evulses" WTF is that word mean, pray tell?? RWTF
Good to know I'mm moving upward on your bogus "scheise lizst" Robby- The Nazis (NOT all the HerrenVolk) treated the Jews the way Tojo's "Bullshit-I-dough" coded troops treated the Chinese- 'Code- what code?- A coward's code- Col. Saito--RWTF
Originally Posted By: lonesome roads

Best,
Ted

Good old fashioned Glaswegian beat down.
Can’t say Konor3inch didn’t warn you, Ted.

Have never seen or heard of anything like that in Glasgow ,it looks like you might have a problem in Minneapolis. Can’t say we have no go areas either despite what your ex president may have claimed regarding London. Perhaps you can let me know where these no go areas are in Glasgow. I’d be quite prepared to nip up there and take some photographs of the locals next to some identifiable landmarks.
OK-wallet alert- for me, it's pre-1950 Winchesters, 7 card stud, George Dickel sippin' whiskey, eggs and grits and bacon, redheads with blue eyes and big gazoombas, but Limey doubles- "Too rich for my Mick blood!! RWTF
IMO- FWIWIP-- Hitler could well have won WW11 had he not made these mistakes (and I may only be scratching the surface here-not in any impacting order as to the final outcome- (1) Declaring War on America 4 days after America declared war against Japan- as if we had any choice--After FDR sealed Japan's fate as Dastards in the World Theatre-Pacific anyway-- (2) Relying on his post-WW1 cronies loyal to him while in Landesburg Prison and cranking out Mein Kampf: Hess and Goering, later Himmler- a non-WW1 Vet., mainly due to weak eyesight--(3 Trusting, at least for a while, the rabid homosexual Ernst Rohm SA (Sturm Abelting und Stoss Trupen Fuhrer)- until Himmler founded the SS and then the Waffen SS--(4) Allow the Jews to work in certain industries-some of the Jews (Albert Einstein) working in engineering and scientific fields, could have greatly advanced the WunderWaffen programs- (5) linking the German forces with Mussolini- a true "paper tiger" as Ethiopia and other Desert capers proved- (6) stayed away from the "Final Solution fiasco, saved the material and other cost factors that were involved in building Dachau, Sobibor, Auschwitz, Treblinka- and let the Jews serve in the HerrenVolk units- and die in combat against the Allies- (7) Trying to invade Russia in his crazed quest for Lebensraum- (8)Have Canaris and the Abwehr run a tighter ship re: The Enigma code machines- when a Sub was sunk in the North Sea, The British got an intact machine from the Captain's safe, unreported as missing-- big mistake-- very costly-- Der Fuchs
And getting close to Hannukah, Oy Vey!! RWTF
Originally Posted By: Konor3inch

Have never seen or heard of anything like that in Glasgow ,it looks like you might have a problem in Minneapolis. Can’t say we have no go areas either despite what your ex president may have claimed regarding London. Perhaps you can let me know where these no go areas are in Glasgow. I’d be quite prepared to nip up there and take some photographs of the locals next to some identifiable landmarks.

It’s not that important, Konor, and I’d hate to have you take a spinning Thai boxing kick to the head. Maybe it was Dundee?

Ted, you might consider moving to Mankato.

While on the subject of Japanese Americans and WW2, don't forget the brave men of the 442 Regimental Combat Team(?) who showed, in no uncertain terms, who they were loyal to.
Mike

Passed on for a while now, but we had a close family friend who was a member of this unit. Spent many a meal and time with him, and was invited to the 442 veterans club house near Waikiki years ago while on visit. Unspeakable sacrifices for the good ole US of A.

Best,
Ted

Easy to do-from Iowa.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/11/minneapolis-crime-spike-continues-as-defund-the-po/

Put your money where your mouth is. ‘Round midnight.

Best,
Ted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oG6fayQBm9w
Thanks for the concern for my safety Lonesome but by all accounts I think I should be the one concerned for your safety, after all I’m not sharing the same continent with RWTF and his ilk.
Thanks for the concern for my safety Lonesome but by all accounts I think I should be the one concerned for your safety, after all I’m not sharing the same continent with RWTF and his ilk.

But, you're evidently enjoying sharing the same forum, and thread, or else why would you be here?

Maybe your high horse just slipped out of the stable........... for the umpteenth time.

SRH
Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Don't spin yourself into the ground defending RWTF.
You overlooked the 90% plus civil support for internment, and the 2018 reversal of Koramatsu.

Mobs make terrible decisions.
Politicians respond to mobs.

Which, would matter if civil support determined the law. It doesn’t. Sorry, dude, the bltches in power when the Japanese citizens were incarcerated own that one.

FDR extended the Great Depression, ignoring the mob. Go ahead, tell me I’m wrong.

Best,
Ted
No Runs, None of that was Hitler's biggest mistake. Screwing with England, de facto screwing with us, and the Rus screwed up the whole thing. Nobody defeats Russia, in a conventional war, on their soil, ever. Japan gave the US, and FDR a real reason to enter the war, What the hell were they thinking?
Chief

https://exhibitions.ushmm.org/americans-...internment-1942

The definition of mob.
I can in some wise understand the Americans (Christians, NOT Jews) distrust of the Jews- almost akin to Hitler's concept of the Schlossen in dem Ruck-- after WW1-used to fan the flames of the German Volk against the Rothsteins;Rothschilds, and Morgenthau== and other International bankers that bankrupted Germany post WW1-
Americans blamed those same Jewish bankers for the great depression that hammered America to its knees in the 1930-1940 era-- When you've worked hard and paid your bills all your life, and to see it all go into the crapper-hard not to find a scapegoat-or goats-- RWTF
Originally Posted By: Stan

But, you're evidently enjoying sharing the same forum, and thread, or else why would you be here?

Maybe your high horse just slipped out of the stable........... for the umpteenth time.

Can’t say I enjoyed reading the original post by RWTF ,saddened would be more accurate Stan. Are you a supporter of hanging innocent civilians during wartime ?

SRH
Innocent- my big left one- The Japs in CA were just as much involved in sending info back to Tojo, as were the Japs in Hawaii and Pearl Harbor- the penalty for espionage in wartime in death- hanging, firing squads, electrocution, gets the job done and sends a strong message -Charlie-Lima--Look at the German plot to sabotage the big power generation station sub-terra in NYC in 1942--some died in Sing Sing prison, some got lesser sentences. RWTF
RWTF do you have figures for the number of Japanese /Americans found guilty of espionage during WW2 ? A quick google shows there were zero convictions, do you have figures to disprove that ?
Stan are you quite happy to see incarcerated male American/Japanese detainees hung when there were no convictions of Japanese/Americans for espionage during WW2 ?
....do you have figures for the number of Japanese /Americans found guilty of espionage during WW2. A quick google shows there were zero convictions, do you have figures to disprove that ?

You like painting with a broad brush and characterize the entire US without proof. This should be familiar territory?
....do you have figures for the number of Japanese /Americans found guilty of espionage during WW2. A quick google shows there were zero convictions, do you have figures to disprove that ?

You like painting with a broad brush and characterize the entire US without proof. This should be familiar territory?

Hardly Craigd. It’s a straight forward question to one person ,RWTF
In what way have my posts here on this thread characterised the entire US?
How can questioning what appears to be unfounded racist statements by RWTF be construed as “painting with a broad brush”? It has been very specific questioning of one individual and his ,so far ,unsubstantiated rhetoric.
Originally Posted By: Konor
Stan are you quite happy to see incarcerated male American/Japanese detainees hung when there were no convictions of Japanese/Americans for espionage during WW2 ?

Careful now, as you go jumping to conclusions on that high horse.

SRH
What I despise seeing now and in terms of what our ancestors fought and died for, which was LIBERTY......and now with socialists taking over, that liberty is being degraded and whittled away more and more with each tick of the clock. Look at what they are doing with all the shutdowns. They don’t know what they are doing (no scientific double blind studies here) the blind leading the blind, but let’s take away civil liberties, shut down businesses, stay at home, make people pay more taxes (we earned that property; what gives a socialist government the right to take what’s mine and spend my money at their will and ‘spread my money and other taxpayers wealth around’?). Not to mention what’s in store for the estate tax. Plus, only a moron would agree that a 78 yo male with Parkinson’s disease and early signs of dementia was duly elected President of the United States WITHOUT campaigning, rather spending that time in his basement. Give me a break....Zuckerburg (Facebook should be boycotted forever) who donated $350,000,000.00 and other socialists defrauded the election. They clearly are clever bastards but unscrupulous thieves nonetheless. Socialism is a runaway train and I’m afraid there’s no looking back now. God save us and save what all the good men of the past died for....Save liberty.
So no answer then Stan ?
Not for you. And don't take that to mean anything other than that I don't appreciate your arrogance and superiority complex.

Those who know me know where my values are, and my allegiances. You haven't written anything on here lately to make me feel I owe you an answer to anything. Let's keep it that way, unless you can take off your interrogation suit.
Not for you. And don't take that to mean anything other than that I don't appreciate your arrogance and superiority complex.

Those who know me know where my values are, and my allegiances. You haven't written anything on here lately to make me feel I owe you an answer to anything. Let's keep it that way, unless you can take off your interrogation suit.

Sounds like you find it hard to defend RWTF. Your silence speaks volumes ,no need to reply , I think your values are questionable given your reluctance to voice an opinion against what is probably knee jerk racism. I’m guessing your allegiances would explain your lack of debate.
Attempts at badgering will not gain you what you want, which is for me to answer your baseless accusation. You really don't care what the answer is. You just want to feel superior because you coaxed an answer out of me. Too bad, ain't gonna happen.

Bye now.
I'm with you 110&-our Country is going down the crapper-and that shitforbrains Biden and his Black Mama VP will be even worse in office that Biden's Blackassed mentor--BarracksBag Obama-How's your Mama.. RWTF
Attempts at badgering will not gain you what you want, which is for me to answer your baseless accusation. You really don't care what the answer is. You just want to feel superior because you coaxed an answer out of me. Too bad, ain't gonna happen.

Bye now.

Wrong on every count Stan. I was interested in whether you were as racist as RWTF appears to be and if so whether you were brave enough to state it. Seems you weren’t .
As an outsider it seems to me that the Republicans on this site do not come across very well so perhaps accusations of arrogance and superiority would be better aimed closer to home. It seems you consider yourself too superior to debate.
Here's your answer, you skirt-wearing numbnut- Your land's mainstay product- fine Whisky (NOT Whiskey, bye the bye laddy-buck-- the 2600 aprox. American lives lost at Pearl Harbor- or is that Pearl Harbour for you?? Yamamoto was a clever Nip- educated at Harvard, fluent in English- but even he knew that his Country had "Awakened a sleeping Giant, and filled him with a terrible resolve"--Do you really think that he and Tojo were able to plan the sneak attack on Pearl without inside information from their loyal to the friggin' Emperor citizens in CA- no need for a trail for those cocksuckers, string 'em up-end of story..RWTF
Here's your answer, you skirt-wearing numbnut- Your land's mainstay product- fine Whisky (NOT Whiskey, bye the bye laddy-buck-- the 2600 aprox. American lives lost at Pearl Harbor- or is that Pearl Harbour for you?? Yamamoto was a clever Nip- educated at Harvard, fluent in English- but even he knew that his Country had "Awakened a sleeping Giant, and filled him with a terrible resolve"--Do you really think that he and Tojo were able to plan the sneak attack on Pearl without inside information from their loyal to the friggin' Emperor citizens in CA- no need for a trail for those cocksuckers, string 'em up-end of story..RWTF

No proof just executions, right. Are you a proud Republican?
It seems you have problems differentiating between right and wrong , is that a character flaw or part of a political agenda?
Attempts at badgering will not gain you what you want, which is for me to answer your baseless accusation. You really don't care what the answer is. You just want to feel superior....

Wrong on every count ..... I was interested in whether you were as racist as .... appears to be and if so whether you were brave enough to state it. Seems you weren’t .
As an outsider it seems to me that the Republicans on this site do not come across very well so perhaps accusations of arrogance and superiority would be better aimed closer to home. It seems you consider yourself too superior to debate.

I apologize. What would have made me think you prejudge without proof? It's a great feeling.
Attempts at badgering will not gain you what you want, which is for me to answer your baseless accusation. You really don't care what the answer is. You just want to feel superior....

Wrong on every count ..... I was interested in whether you were as racist as .... appears to be and if so whether you were brave enough to state it. Seems you weren’t .

I apologize. What would have made me think you prejudge without proof? It's a great feeling.

I think RWTF’s first and last posts seem fairly conclusive.
I think my ability to interpret what has been a fairly straightforward expression of unfounded racist sentiment against second generation Japanese /American immigrants who were considered loyal to America throughout their ,America’s ,involvement in WW2 shouldn’t be in question. There seems to be no record of espionage involved yet there is no outrage when RWTF maintains that the innocent interned should be strung up. Bizarre and shameful that it should be condoned especially by self professed Christians.
koner, well said...

and foxie, your posts here are becoming more and more...well, outrageous...and no doubt hurtful to those of us here who may be of japanese or jewish ancestry...shame on you, you insensitive slug...

or, is this thread just a feeble audition on your part, to unseat jOe as our resident bad boy...
I think my ability to interpret what has been a fairly straightforward expression of unfounded racist sentiment against second generation Japanese /American immigrants who were considered loyal to America throughout their ,America’s ,involvement in WW2 shouldn’t be in question. There seems to be no record of espionage involved yet there is no outrage when RWTF maintains that the innocent interned should be strung up. Bizarre and shameful that it should be condoned especially by self professed Christians.

I can't find a thing to disagree with you over. This whole thread it bizarre. A number of popular celebrities here are unsurprising, but that this thread even started is ridiculous. That it continues is a tragedy.
brent, on this we agree...
....maintains that the innocent interned should be strung up....

I can't find a thing to disagree with you over. This whole thread it bizarre. A number of popular celebrities here are unsurprising, but that this thread even started is ridiculous. That it continues is a tragedy.

Okay celebrity Brent, when was innocent ever mentioned other than by Konor?

I have no desire to side with or defend fox, but consistently, Konor and yourself show intolerance and prejudice against broad groups. Two peas in a pod? How does Konor put it, your "ability to interpret what has been fairly straight forward" is all that matters, right?

CraigD can I remind you of RWTF’s first post. His last sentence states “An eye for an eye” “ he should have hung the equal number of Jap males that were incarcerated in the Camps in CA. one by one”
Any information I have sourced on the Internet states how loyal the Japanese were to America including the opinion of the Japanese at war. I can find no mention of any Japanese /American found guilty of espionage during WW2.
Linking the last two paragraphs it would seem that RWTF is content to execute those detainees despite no evidence of wrongdoing on their part.
It would appear that he is a racist and moreover that you are an apologist for a racist. If you are the voice of Republicanism on this thread then you do your political party no favours . Equally those Republicans , Stan etc who fail to condemn the statements by RWTF bring their own reputations into question.
I see much macho posturing on this forum and the label of sheep assigned quite regularly. What could be more sheep like than refusing to contradict the first post in this thread solely because the poster shares their political viewpoint.
My posts in this thread are not aimed at demonising Republicans they are an attempt to give Republicans the opportunity to state that the views held by RWTF are not typical of Republicans. It seems that the small amount of Republicans replying here are happy not to contradict RWTF. I am assuming that there are a considerable amount of Republicans who would not agree with RWTF’s views but I see no evidence of that on this thread. The obvious question then is Are Republicans on this forum representative of Republicans across the US.
CraigD you say “you have no desire to side with or defend fox “but equally you have no desire to contradict him. I think accusing me of intolerance and prejudice against broad groups as you state is solely your response to being criticised and that the two peas in a pod could easily be attributed to RWTF and yourself and if there is room in the pod for one more Stan as well.
Your annoyance ,much like Stan’s, seems to stem from a dislike of a non American stating an opinion. Well it’s an open forum and as I have shot double guns all my life I feel entitled to participate in the forum and state that opinion. That there maybe some established pecking order that feels aggrieved at my participation does not concern me at all. If my views are so obviously wrong they should be easily refuted and give those refuting them the opportunity to set me straight. I don’t see much of that happening however and that is not me being arrogant , I am not that set in my ways that I cannot appreciate a well constructed argument and question my own opinion but I see no evidence of that here just political dogma.
konor, you are a refreshing voice of reason here...

it is a big world out there...

some here need to open their minds and their hearts...

and we need to learn from each other...

otherwise, we miss a lot...
IMO, there is a large group here who are not racist, love the Jewish people as a nation and as individuals, and who would never condone locking up the Japanese-Americans, or any other ethnic group, just because we were at war against their former homeland. They/we, however, are also independent enough in character that they/we will not be badgered into answering the demands of certain "Internet Police" here who, because of their personal agendas, think they have the right to demand answers from others. They are so shallow-minded that they equate silence with agreement. How immature is that?

A few of you need to understand this and get down off your soapboxes. Just because someone here starts a thread, of any kind, does not mean anyone else is bound by any sort of convention or reason to respond. SILENCE (on an internet forum) DOES NOT EQUATE TO AGREEMENT!! 'Tis a shame that this even has to be pointed out to a group of, supposedly, mature thinking people.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com