doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: HomelessjOe Is there still hope ? - 12/01/20 01:02 PM
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/11...lion-is-kraken/
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/01/20 01:18 PM
Joe- what does "Kraken" represent? The word for licorice schnapps maybe? Face up to reality, son- Trump's wrecking crew has the same % chance of dusting off "Sleepy Joey" as you or I have of getting a full pound of drawn butter up a wildcats' [censored] using a red hot poker while trapped in a telephone booth with the critter- RWTF
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/01/20 01:37 PM
Lucky you weren't on the beaches at Normandy...
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/01/20 10:45 PM
Nope- born in 1941, a tad too young-- But my Uncle Cliff was a BAR man in the BIG RED 1- survived that hell hole on Omaha-he was lucky indeed-- RWTF
Posted By: Perry M. Kissam Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/01/20 10:48 PM
I think there is hope. The dims cheated not only the president but the American people. I think we are going to see a spectacular storm before this is over. Either outcome, I think that shooting will occur. Tyranny is ONLY overcome by Revolution. Hopefully we have not lost sight of that. I just heard figures the other day about the ownership in the US of 300 million guns, over 25% of the guns in the world, and over one trillion rounds of ammunition. You can bet that most of those figures can be attributed to conservatives who, hopefully, are fed up enough with the bullshit from the dims to start using them.
Posted By: rocky mtn bill Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/02/20 12:25 AM
Parry, That's pretty spooky talk. Please note that AG Barr has said there's no evidence of election fraud that could affect the outcome. Perhaps Q anon hasn't reported that fact yet. Oops, I forgot, Q anon doesn't deal in facts, just wholesale conspiracy.
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/02/20 01:57 AM
Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Parry, That's pretty spooky talk. Please note that AG Barr has said there's no evidence of election fraud that could affect the outcome. Perhaps Q anon hasn't reported that fact yet. Oops, I forgot, Q anon doesn't deal in facts, just wholesale conspiracy.

Barr didn’t say he had investigated anything, however.

Here is a conspiracy for you, bill:

https://politicodailynewss.com/2019-docu...vote-switching/

Best,
Ted
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/02/20 02:11 AM
Originally Posted By: Perry M. Kissam
I think there is hope. The dims cheated not only the president but the American people. I think we are going to see a spectacular storm before this is over. Either outcome, I think that shooting will occur. Tyranny is ONLY overcome by Revolution. Hopefully we have not lost sight of that. I just heard figures the other day about the ownership in the US of 300 million guns, over 25% of the guns in the world, and over one trillion rounds of ammunition. You can bet that most of those figures can be attributed to conservatives who, hopefully, are fed up enough with the bullshit from the dims to start using them.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/02/20 02:27 AM
http://www.centralcitynews.net/eedition/...abe3c1a546.html

Best,
Ted
Posted By: Tim Carney Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/02/20 03:06 AM

Let's see some more from both sides...

Regards, Tim
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/02/20 03:25 AM

Best,
Ted
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/02/20 03:41 AM
You are just spinning lies, Ted. You know it, we all know it.

What's the point? You think creating more animosity is a good thing?
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/02/20 03:51 AM
Sure, I’m lying. But, this lady has signed an affidavit:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12...10-times-video/

You know 100% of the absentee military votes in Georgia went to Biden, right?

Best,
Ted
Posted By: John Roberts Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/02/20 05:26 AM
Ted
When some self-righteous Democrat says you’re “spinning lies”, rest assured you’re being truthful. I know it, you know it. We all know it.
JR
Posted By: ksauers1 Re: Is there still hope ? - 12/02/20 06:37 AM
I knew as soon as the democrats demanded mail in voting and filed dozens of suits with the goal to remove all safeguards in mail in voting that we were screwed. The democrats spent all year illegally harvesting votes . Unfortunately the election went exactly as i feared it would. If the corrupt democrats aren't exposed now we wlll never again have a real election.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com