doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Joe Wood Stan's testimony of his recent accident - 11/30/20 08:37 PM
Sunday, November 29, at his local church Stan gave his testimony of the miraculous events surrounding his August drowning in a lake in Georgia. It is a powerful statement of the love of God and his thankfulness. Be sure to watch it to the end.

https://www.facebook.com/SardisBaptist1803/videos/226079605613672/

Posted By: ed good Re: Stan's testimony of his recent accident - 11/30/20 10:40 PM
glad you are still with us...
We watched it last night, Joe. Powerful stuff. Stan can sing a hymn as well as any Christian country boy out there. Good job, my friend.
JR
Posted By: Jtplumb Re: Stan's testimony of his recent accident - 12/01/20 03:02 AM
Thanks Stan. Awesome message, moved my wife and I to tears. When your accident was discussed here it was great to see all these guys come together in prayer. Now we can hear and think about the message.
I cant read it because I deleted Facebook because of their censorship.

I'm getting all teared up just imagining a video from an interenet attention whore.
Huuumm- don't know up from down about Face-Bookie and censorship- but a Facebook whore? Whom could dat be, hoss? I got and idea- Owner of this internet snoopin' and a poopin' circus is Zuckerberg-- OK- substitute a "F" for the "Z" and I see the whore being disclosed- all Jewboys are whores and hucksters for "Der Gelt" Ja!!! RWTF
"Amazing Grace" and "Rock of Ages" two Southern Baptist greats indeed=and Gospel is the root and soul of the Deep Dixie Delta Blues. We are all glad to see that our "Jawja" based friend Stan survived a near death experience, and is back a running on all 8 cylinders-- RWTF
A Facebook/interenet/cyber whore is a person that puts his life on the interenet for all to see...

Even knowing how biased and censored Facebook is they cant walk away from the attention they recieve....

Sadly because they let the chance of interent stardom take over their life.

Some to the extent of it being almost a religion....

This was predicted years ago by Relgious schollars.

Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Stan's testimony of his recent accident - 12/01/20 05:19 PM
Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Huuumm- don't know up from down about Face-Bookie and censorship- but a Facebook whore? Whom could dat be, hoss? I got and idea- Owner of this internet snoopin' and a poopin' circus is Zuckerberg-- OK- substitute a "F" for the "Z" and I see the whore being disclosed- all Jewboys are whores and hucksters for "Der Gelt" Ja!!! RWTF

Could you be a bigger piece of filth?
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

This was predicted years ago by Relgious schollars.

If you’d come today you could have reached a whole nation
Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication. Tim Rice

Posted By: builder Re: Stan's testimony of his recent accident - 12/01/20 06:08 PM
Bob, the Nazi in him just couldn't stay inside and he has to ruin a wonderful thread. You described him well.
Posted By: GLS Re: Stan's testimony of his recent accident - 12/01/20 07:00 PM
Just when I think you could go no lower, you do, F rank C ox. I suppose outrage or disgust would be considered appropriate by some, but I’ve come around to believe the proper sentiment should be genuine pity for such shallow, hollowness in a man. Stan didn’t post this on the internet. His church did. You don’t have to share a person’s religious beliefs or fervor to respect those beliefs, but you don’t have a right to mock them like you did. You obviously don’t know Stan Hillis because if you did, you wouldn’t make such callous remarks. Calling him a “facebook whore” says a whole lot more about you than him. You should watch what Stan says; it may help you, but probably not. As for “predictions”, your behavior is predictable and I predict this board would be a better place if you weren’t around and it doesn’t take Nostradamus or a “relgous schollar” to make such a prediction. Gil
Posted By: ed good Re: Stan's testimony of his recent accident - 12/01/20 10:11 PM
foxie an jOe, straighten up an fly right boys...

i believe you are a better men than what you are demonstrating here...
Gil did I ever tell you the story about the smart azz Georgian lawyer that got the bull head clap and religion all in one week...

He even spoke in tongues.

Kinda reminds me of you...got more attention than he bargained for.
Posted By: Lloyd3 Re: Stan's testimony of his recent accident - 12/02/20 12:30 AM
Is there a way to see this without a Facebook account?
Maybe, Bob- only time will tell. But just imagine back in the Roman era and Pontius Pilate- "I wash my hands of the blood of this innocent man" But the Sanhedrin was afraid of Jesus' power to do miracles, and sold him out and the crowd spared Barrabas from a cruel death, and sent our Lord and Savior to his 3 hours of agony on a wooden cross- Had Barabas, a known thief and "hit-man" died and Our Lord was sparred- how many blind, lame, those afflicted with leprosy, dumb-etc. could have been healed-in case you missed this point in Sunday School, the Sanhedrin were all Jews--RWTF
Runs,

Consider this. No crucifixion, no Christians, no Catholic church etc. Jesus was a, wait for it, Jew. Also, the first Pope was, was, a Jew!

Chief
Posted By: GLS Re: Stan's testimony of his recent accident - 12/02/20 01:13 AM
Originally Posted By: Lloyd3
Is there a way to see this without a Facebook account?

I don't have one (and the plan is to never), but it eventually let me in after I tried several times. Just keep at it.
For those who wish to see it without using Facebook I am afraid you will have to wait a few days. Our small church is new at "streaming" and is using the FB site to do this right now, because it was so easy to do. (We began this when we first discontinued Sunday morning services due to the Corona virus.) Within a week the service should be on YouTube. I will notify here when that happens. I appreciate anyone's sentiments for refusing to use FB. We're just kinda between a rock and a hard place right now, and feel it is more important to be able to stream the service to shut-ins than it is to make a political statement. Hopefully we'll find another venue soon.

If you want to see regular messages by our pastor, or want to keep checking until last Sunday's service is posted, go to YouTube and search for:

Sardis Baptist Church Sardis GA

Thanks to all who have supported us in this.

SRH
Posted By: Jtplumb Re: Stan's testimony of his recent accident - 12/02/20 03:12 AM
Wow Foxy, been reading your posts for years. I know you aren’t serious?
You, I and the rest of us put “ Our Savior” on the cross not just Jewish people.
But he took that ridiculous, horrible task that you mentioned freely for us! He knew what he was going to suffer just like he knew about Stan here was going to try to drown! You need to listen to Stans testimony and try the EARS TO HEAR thing out. Dang I look up to you guys and have learned some special things about the sport and the guns I love.
Please take the time to hear what the man has to say!
Thanks guys you really do mean something to lots of people.
Posted By: Argo44 Re: Stan's testimony of his recent accident - 12/02/20 03:41 AM
Stan, Thanks...and I want to see and hear your testimony because clearly on that day and in that hour, there was another plan for you. I have a Facebook account but don't use it so can't see the results. I will wait. I want to hear your words. I think I've heard a few similar ones from infantrymen. God Bless....Gene
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com