doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: SXS 40 Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/24/20 03:21 PM

Anyone know of a gun store in or around Colorado Springs that may have a few Double guns to peruse.

Thanks
Posted By: SKB Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/24/20 03:47 PM
Several in Denver and Boulder but I do not know of any in the Springs. In Denver: the gunroom, the firing line, green mountain guns, mw Reynolds. In Boulder, Gunsport Colorado. Enjoy your visit.
Steve
Posted By: KDGJ Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/24/20 07:08 PM
I agree with Steve there are no specialty SxS stores in the Springs. Specialty Sports is mostly modern guns--they may have a SxS in the back room.

Ken
Posted By: Lloyd3 Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/24/20 11:28 PM
There's a new one coming in Woodland Park, Colorado. An associate of mine from MW Reynolds (David Cobb) is involved. It should be open shortly if not already. Can't recall the name at the moment.
Posted By: dogon Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/26/20 02:21 PM
Originally Posted By: Lloyd3
There's a new one coming in Woodland Park, Colorado. An associate of mine from MW Reynolds (David Cobb) is involved. It should be open shortly if not already. Can't recall the name at the moment.

Your slightly mixed up on the location of Brian's new shop. It will be in Conifer rather than woodland park, but it is going to be a must stop type of place for those that like the finer things in life.
Posted By: Lloyd3 Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/26/20 08:50 PM
dogon: Correct, thank you. What's the name of this latest operation? All I remember is the giant "We buy Gold & Silver" flags out front.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/27/20 05:27 AM
Keep yer eye out for a hippie looking liberal gunsmurfer driving around Colorado with the back of his pick up truck loaded down with Purdeys and Holland and Hollands...might get a deal.

Just sAying
Posted By: SKB Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/27/20 08:26 AM
Put the bourbon down you old drunk.

I do indeed have a beautiful Holland double rifle for sale but it is far too good for an ignorant redneck like you Frank.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/27/20 01:06 PM
Speak of the devil..
Posted By: Chad Linder Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/27/20 04:54 PM
When the new store has an address, someone PM me and let me know and I will add it to my gun store map

Quality Gun Stores in America
Posted By: pamtnman Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/28/20 02:29 PM
Thanks, Chad! That is a dandy bit of work you have done for us. Saved.
Originally Posted By: Chad Linder
When the new store has an address, someone PM me and let me know and I will add it to my gun store map

Quality Gun Stores in America
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/28/20 02:47 PM
Originally Posted By: SKB
Put the bourbon down you old drunk.

I do indeed have a beautiful Holland double rifle for sale but it is far too good for an ignorant redneck like you Frank.

I must have missed the Holland double rifle.

A Rook rifle and the Maharajah rifle did catch me eYe...

Just not sure I like the idea of getting Rooked by a Maharajah I just met.
Posted By: SKB Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/28/20 02:54 PM
Here you go Frank:

https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-f...36&cdn_bp=1
Posted By: SKB Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/28/20 02:56 PM
Or maybe a Rigby for a refined gentleman such as yourself:

https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-f...21&cdn_bp=1
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/28/20 02:59 PM
Steve'O you're such a dreamer.....
Posted By: SKB Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/28/20 03:03 PM
Do tell oh Troll of infinite wisdom. I know both rifles are well outside your knowledge base and price range....please bestow upon us more of your deep thoughts. I'm sure the board can learn from your in-depth analysis.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/28/20 03:33 PM
please bestow upon us more of your deep thoughts.

Only because you asked Steve'O...

eYe see two vintage big bore guns that are as useless as teets on a boar hOg.

eYe see a dreamer selling them that most likely imported them for a song and a dance....

Only you hope you have is finding you a feller with MMTHGS syndrome...

Mo Money than he gOts sence.

Posted By: SKB Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/28/20 03:53 PM
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
please bestow upon us more of your deep thoughts.

Only because you asked Steve'O...

eYe see two vintage big bore guns that are as useless as teets on a boar hOg.

eYe see a dreamer selling them that most likely imported them for a song and a dance....

Only you hope you have is finding you a feller with MMTHGS syndrome...

Mo Money than he gOts sence.

Well thank you for putting your ignorance on full display. The .240 flanged is the smallest Nitro Express cartridge H&H ever offered, ballistically very similar to a .243 Winchester, hardly a big bore and quite useful. As for the .577 Webley, not the most practical gun for use in today's world but that is not where the value of such a gun is derived from. Both of these guns have been in a spectacular private collection for a very long time. I did not import them.

Gee, I do not think you could have gotten more wrong in your in-depth analysis. Thanks you so much for educating us.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/30/20 01:25 PM
You cotched me Steve'O...

Truth is eYe barely gave the antiquated bolt gun a second look.
Posted By: SKB Re: Colorado Springs Doublegun store ? - 10/30/20 01:27 PM
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
You cotched me Steve'O...

Truth is a barely gave the antiquated bolt gun a second look.

Neither of the two guns were bolt guns Frank, the .240 is a double while the Rigby is a single barrel falling block.

At least you remain consistently wrong.

Truth is, you need to get your eYes checked.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com