doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: ksauers1 Gun shop southern north Carolina - 07/07/20 04:16 PM
A while back someone mentioned a good sxs shop in nc. Anyons remember?
Posted By: Mills Re: Gun shop southern north Carolina - 07/07/20 04:23 PM
Mid South Guns in Wagram, NC.
Posted By: ksauers1 Re: Gun shop southern north Carolina - 07/07/20 04:45 PM
Thats it. Ty
Posted By: Dave Schiller Re: Gun shop southern north Carolina - 07/07/20 04:54 PM
https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=573657&page=4
Posted By: Chad Linder Re: Gun shop southern north Carolina - 07/07/20 06:16 PM
Here is a map I put together that has a majority of the quality gun stores Map Link
Posted By: PALUNC Re: Gun shop southern north Carolina - 07/07/20 07:00 PM
I went down there last Friday. You can spend hours in there. There are some jewels there among the rocks.
Posted By: ksauers1 Re: Gun shop southern north Carolina - 07/08/20 03:06 PM
Do they have mostly American guns? How many English, Prussian, and Belgian guns. Is it worth the drive from Charlotte for those?
Posted By: PALUNC Re: Gun shop southern north Carolina - 07/08/20 06:46 PM
There is a mixture. On one wall alone he has the whole row filled with Lefever's, Smith's Foxes and Parkers.
On the other side there are Browning's and various mixture of other Makers. I can say there are some typical new guns such as Browning's. Beretta's over and unders. Along with new Benelli's and other new auto loaders.
But there is still a large quanity of good stuff!
To mention, he has some nice English hammer guns to include a bar in wood Purdey. A well used Purdey that could be a fixer upper or a shooter. There are several other English guns as well.
Years ago when he moved there he was across the street in the old Wagram Bank Building. He had just purchased the inventory from Cape Outfitters. This included a number of low quality and low condition English doubles. He still has some laying around today.
He also has some really nice stuff as well. Like two high grade CSMC Foxes, a number of high grade Belgium Browning Supperposed.
He also has a very nice collection of nice classic pistols from old Colts and Smiths.
You will be amazed at what you will see and I bet you will find at least a couple of guns you may just have to have.
Plus Phillip is a great guy. And he is always buying collections so you never know what he will have.
Posted By: Mills Re: Gun shop southern north Carolina - 07/09/20 08:39 PM
Here are photos I took when I went.

Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Gun shop southern north Carolina - 07/09/20 09:08 PM
Wow!...Geo

Phillip Futrell? I think I might have been in the army with that guy.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com