doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: bushveld Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/08/20 05:15 PM
Birmingham plans to demolish most of the buildings of Price Street later this year. I suspect Tony Treadwell would be "all over them" if he was alive and would put a stop to it.

These buildings date to about the time of the war of northern aggression, and several gun tradesman still have shops there such as GM Cruxton and St. Ledger.
Originally Posted By: bushveld
Birmingham plans to demolish most of the buildings of Price Street...
...These buildings date to about the time of the war of northern aggression...

I didn’t think the Scots got that far south.

Posted By: Argo44 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/08/20 09:29 PM
Nice LR smile. Actually though the Scots got to Derby in the '45, about 40 miles from Birmingham.
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/08/20 09:44 PM
Sad news. History does not stand in the way of progress especially when it is now non PC history. Those evil guns, who those more evil rich aristocracy bought in such numbers with their excessive wealth. I can hear old Bernie screaming for their wealth to be confiscated and given to the poor, like himself. wink And my late friend Tony would be at the front with a suitable pitchfork in his hands leading the revolt. I miss him and his energy.
Posted By: keith Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/09/20 01:02 AM
The destruction of the gun culture in Birmingham is simply a preview of what could happen here. Right here on this forum, there are several Liberal Left Democrats who staunchly support the extreme anti-gun Democrats that are constantly working to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens.

For example, Larry Clown was here just last week attacking our pro-gun President Donald Trump. He accused Trump of not preparing and mobilizing for a 100 year pandemic. Of course Larry won't tell you that epidemiologists have been warning about something like this long before Trump entered politics. Libtards like him have a difficult time telling the truth. Larry claims he was an Intelligence Analyst for the CIA... yet he can't connect the dots to see that his favored Democrats are a constant threat to our Constitutional gun rights.
Posted By: mc Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/09/20 12:26 PM
Is the Bull being torn down?new building?
Posted By: lagopus Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/09/20 02:19 PM
Not heard about this so will look into it.

Just a bit of history here. That half Polish, Italian born usurper to the throne got as far as the city of Derby but his spearhead got to the village of Swarkstone on the River Trent. His rag tag army was mainly made up of Highland Scots forced to fight by their feudal landlords. That and a load of French mercenaries. They were sent packing back to Scotland which later culminated in the battle of Culloden. In fact more Scots fought for Government Forces than for Charles Edward Stewart. Still some bad feeling between Highland and Lowland Scots who are known as Sasanachs. He was reputed to have been ushered from the battlefield to cries of 'Go on, run you cowardly Italian' as even his own forces didn't see him as Scottish. So then we had Germans on the throne instead! Isn't history wonderful! Lagopus…..
Some of you guys have a strange understanding of just what the "war of northern aggression" was...Geo
Originally Posted By: lagopus
Not heard about this so will look into it.

Just a bit of history here. That half Polish, Italian born usurper to the throne got as far as the city of Derby but his spearhead got to the village of Swarkstone on the River Trent. His rag tag army was mainly made up of Highland Scots forced to fight by their feudal landlords. That and a load of French mercenaries. They were sent packing back to Scotland which later culminated in the battle of Culloden. In fact more Scots fought for Government Forces than for Charles Edward Stewart. Still some bad feeling between Highland and Lowland Scots who are known as Sasanachs. He was reputed to have been ushered from the battlefield to cries of 'Go on, run you cowardly Italian' as even his own forces didn't see him as Scottish. So then we had Germans on the throne instead! Isn't history wonderful! Lagopus…..

Sounds a bit like U.S. history. Except instead of Sasanachs we call them secessionists.

‘cause you’re right from your side, Bob, but I’m right from mine.
(Johnny Cash quoting Bob Dylan)

Posted By: nca225 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/09/20 05:46 PM
Originally Posted By: keith

For example, Larry Clown was here just last week attacking our pro-gun President Donald Trump. He accused Trump of not preparing and mobilizing for a 100 year pandemic. Of course Larry won't tell you that epidemiologists have been warning about something like this long before Trump entered politics.

Notwithstanding that you make absolutely no point with that statement, Would you regale us with exactly how Trump has well handled the government response to this epidemic? Please be as specific as possible. As it stands now it seems that Larry is correct in his assessment.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/a-timeline-of-trumps-missed-opportunities-on-coronavirus-193202249.html
Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Some of you guys have a strange understanding of just what the "war of northern aggression" was...Geo

‘cause you’re right from your side, Bob, but I’m right from mine.
(Johnny Cash quoting Bob Dylan)

https://youtu.be/x-SKCWXoryU

Fair enough...Geo

Knew this would come in handy sometime:

Posted By: 2-piper Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 01:44 AM
Please explain to me the difference between the "Secessionists" of 1860 & those of 1776. The first ones are normally called Heros & the later one's Rebels & Treasonists, Both were doing the same thing, leaving an existing government & starting a new Independent country.
Currently Camp Commander of B F Cheatem Camp 72, TN Division, Starnes Brigade Sons of Confederate Veterans. One of my Great Grandfathers served in the 45th Infantry CSA & another in the Starnes/ McLemore 4th TN Volunteer Cavalry.
I Apologise to NO ONE for their service.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 02:18 AM
Originally Posted By: 2-piper
Please explain to me the difference between the "Secessionists" of 1860 & those of 1776. The first ones are normally called Heros & the later one's Rebels & Treasonists, Both were doing the same thing, leaving an existing government & starting a new Independent country.
Currently Camp Commander of B F Cheatem Camp 72, TN Division, Starnes Brigade Sons of Confederate Veterans. One of my Great Grandfathers served in the 45th Infantry CSA & another in the Starnes/ McLemore 4th TN Volunteer Cavalry.
I Apologise to NO ONE for their service.

Allow me to disabuse you of your confusion on this. The Continental Congress banded together, raised an Army and a Navy, owned the moral high ground, persisted, secured powerful allies and won the war.

The Confederates attempted to split the nation, lost the moral high ground over slavery, failed to secure strong allies, whoafully underestimated their adversary and lost the war.

The only reason why they were not put to the sword was by the graciousness and generosity of their Northern betters.

However, I for one believe a conquered people should be reminded that they are conquered...Frequently and endlessly. Even 155 years after the fact if the conquered forget.

Treason has consequences.
Nothing to do with Price street, but, since the thread got diverted something to consider.

2018-19 US influenza B, 490600 cases, 34200 deaths, 7%
2019 to Wednesday, (linked article), US COVID-19. 400000 cases, 14000 deaths, 3.5%.

Chief
Originally Posted By: ChiefAmungum
Nothing to do with Price street, but, since the thread got diverted something to consider.

2018-19 US influenza B, 490600 cases, 34200 deaths, 7%
2019 to Wednesday, (linked article), US COVID-19. 400000 cases, 14000 deaths, 3.5%.

Chief

OP mentioned the war of northern aggression. As Birmingham was also mentioned I assumed he meant Birmingham, England. Maybe it was Alabama?

If King shows up and starts babbling about hockey...

Posted By: Argo44 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 03:20 AM
"The War of Northern Aggression" was for years called the "War of Southern Independence," later officially known in the South as "The War Between the States" (TWBTS). The yankee version of this "Civil War"....which it was not since it was between two distinct nations...seems to be taking over. But there is a language in War:
Yankee name . . . . . . . . .Freedom fighter name
. ."Bull Run". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Manassas"
. ."Pittsburg Landing". . . . . . . . . "Shiloh
. ."Antitiem". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Sharpsburg"
. ."Stone's River". . . . . . . . . . . "Murfreesboro"
. ."Beaver Dam Creek" . . . . . . "Mechanicsville"
. ."Chaplin Hills". . . . . . . . . . . ."Perryville"
. ."Fair Oaks". . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Seven Pines"

As for the Scot-English invasions and counter-invasions. A lot of the American South was settled by Scots or Scot-Irish. And a lot came over in 1620's and after 1745 as the Scottish lands were taken over by barons. Because of Slavery and after the WBTS the poverty of the area, the White population remained pretty much as it was in 1780...it was mostly Scottish or English. And though huge changes have taken place since the introduction of air conditioning and the opening of the region in the 1960's...it's still pretty much the norm. The best book written about the South of pre-1965 is still "The Mind of the South." A historical capsule of what the region we grew up in was.
Originally Posted By: Argo44
"The War of Northern Aggression" was for years called the "War of Southern Independence," later officially known in the South as "The War Between the States" (TWBTS). The yankee version of this "Civil War"....which it was not since it was between two distinct nations...seems to be taking over. But there is a language in War:
Yankee name . . . . . . . . .Freedom fighter name
. ."Bull Run". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Manassas"
. ."Pittsburg Landing". . . . . . . . . "Shiloh
. ."Antitiem". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Sharpsburg"
. ."Stone's River". . . . . . . . . . . "Murfreesboro"
. ."Beaver Dam Creek" . . . . . . "Mechanicsville"
. ."Chaplin Hills". . . . . . . . . . . ."Perryville"
. ."Fair Oaks". . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Seven Pines"

You left out the most important one...

Yankee.......................Rebs
Winner........................Losers aka Hosers

Posted By: Argo44 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 03:37 AM
You can try to inject courtesy, courtliness, politeness, restraint, gentlemanliness, manners and maturity into a Yank. It's of course difficult...not impossible...just unlikely.
You can try to inject courtesy, courtliness, politeness, restraint, gentlemanliness, manners and maturity into a Yank. It's of course difficult...not impossible...just unlikely.

Well, at least you didn’t call me Lincoln.

Posted By: nca225 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 12:45 PM

For the sake of argument, let’s assume this description about the character of the Yankee is true. Then what does it say about the Insurrectionists that were roundly defeated by them? Not much at all.

And you have an overly idealized version of the CSA and the Civil War. The CSA was never a nation. Not one country ever recognized it as legitimate. Thus the problem with calling it the Civil War as the word war alludes to a conflict between nations. Should have been labeled “The Failed Insurrection”.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1861-1865/confederacy
Posted By: ed good Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 12:45 PM
as much as it pains me to say so, 225's post above is correct...

especially the part about loosing the moral high ground over the issue of slavery...

as general longstreet was supposed to have said. " we should have first freed the slaves...and then fired on fort sumter"...

and then there is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRB2dGI1vRM
I no longer fight the WBTS. My forefathers did and lost it. All things considered I find that alright because it resulted in the survival of the Union and the flag I swore allegiance to when I joined the Army, and still do.

But I submit that we should consider this. Slavery was an American sin, not only a Confederate one. The Dred Scott decision was from the US Supreme Court, not the Confederate Supreme Court. The Missouri compromise was enacted in Washington, not Richmond. Northern slavery was just as much a thing as southern slavery until it wasn't...Geo

It's quite easy of course, if you avoid insulting innuendo as is so often the case when discussing what is and was most certainly the Civil War, regardless of whatever nicknames you wish to apply. You certainly haven't found them all.
and the battle continues....

i was born in louisiana, and have lived most of my life in east texas (behind the "pine curtain"). certainly southern enough to be considered as an extension of the deep south. significant percentages of black population and racial animosity are clear and present markers.

although i have never felt any compulsion to participate, i have friends who are devoted members of the SCV, and one friend (from pennsylvania) who is a lifelong reenactor in the tradition of his birth place. he told me years ago that if an event fell short of the required number of rebs...he had enough supplies to change costumes and sub for the other side....i've never heard any of the SCV guys suggest that they would consider such a thing....

anyone who has honestly studied american history should be able to identify the fact that slavery was a thorn in our side from the earliest days. as geo notes it was in no way confined
to the "south". the politics that accompanied slavery effected
our history from pre-independence to well into the 20th century. and discord between rural and urban interests that played such an important part in that conflict have not vanished even today.

but, i will make this observation...from a fairly neutral position: every jacked-up one ton 4wd pick-up with a confederate battle flag decal is not a SCV member, every neo-nazi event with confederate battle flags displayed is not an SCV event, every white supremacist gathering where confederate battle flags are side-by-side with KKK and similar trappings of racial hatred...should set off some sort of warning in your minds.

strange bedfellows indeed...and like yer mama told ya...you're judged by the company you keep.
Posted By: ed good Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 05:26 PM
did any of you hear buster? did you really understand what he was saying? it appears not...

"what matters colonel is justice"...
George and Greybeard both have pretty well said it. I am a native born Texan and grew up in cotton country and have seen way more of the legacy of slavery than anyone would want to. I cherish my southern ties and my great grandfather on mother’s side was with the Alabama infantry. Dad’s side took the opposite view and his grandfather was a yankee cavalryman from Union City, Tennessee. But, truth be told, I am thrilled the north won! And yes, the north has a lot of slavery’s blood on its hands too.

I personally can’t stand any symbol of white supremacy in any form! And unfortunately the confederate battle flag flying in the back of a pickup carries that image to me. But to demolish our memorials of those soldiers from the south is a travesty of monumental proportions. Let’s honor the soldiers of both sides who together forged in blood the greatest nation the earth has ever seen!
Well said, Joe. Very well said.
Copy that Brent, well said Joe!
Posted By: ed good Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 06:45 PM
it matters to some, what their ancestors did...

it matters to some that the interpretation of symbols is evolving...

to me, what matters more is the recognition of injustice imposed upon the weak by the strong...for by coming to terms with our sins of injustice, we can hopefully teach our children to not repeat these same injustices of the past...

we dwell a lot here about the injustices of the distant past that resulted in our wars...maybe we should be more focused on the injustices that have occurred more recently during our time on this earth...
As a Yankee whose parents migrated from Texas and Mississippi to the North during the depression, I'll second Joe's statement. Our current division seems threatening to what so many died for in the 1860's.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 06:50 PM
Originally Posted By: graybeardtmm3
...you're judged by the company you keep.

So true. So true.
Posted By: ed good Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 06:55 PM
well, tell us bill, in your opinion, what did so many die for in the 1860's...was it for wealth and power?

and what are the causes of our current division and how are they a threat to us...wealth and power again, i suspect...
Posted By: craigd Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 06:56 PM
Originally Posted By: ed good
....we dwell a lot here about the injustice of the distant past that resulted in our civil war...maybe we should be more focused on the injustices that have occurred more recently during our time on this earth...

Or, we could dwell on color blind justice and not how you feel like justice should be.
Posted By: ed good Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 07:01 PM
craig, let us agree then, that justice should be blind, color or otherwise?

and that we should all be equal before the law?
Posted By: Argo44 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 07:17 PM
The South suffered poverty and denigration for 100 years after the WBTS. It alone of all of America lost a war, was occupied, had its towns destroyed, houses burnt out, refugees streaming roads being murdered, transportation routes destroyed. It clawed its way out of it. But "waving the bloody shirt" and hatred of its inhabitants continues to this day in many sectors.

But you can't change history and the WBTS is Southern History. It is our heritage. I do not agree with the politically correct that monuments to our ancestors be torn down, that Christopher Columbus was a mass murderer, that Jackson be taken off the currency because he was beastly to the Indians. Our history is our history and cannot be erased or purged communist style.

George McDonald Fraser, the creator of that glorious reprobate coward hero Flashman, wrote an essay on the dangerous spread of political correctness just before he died in 2008. It is worth a read in its entirety here - not long but apt.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...yed-itself.html
Posted By: Argo44 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 07:18 PM
And Lonesome Road - anybody who knows where is Musa Qala gets a pass in my book Yankee or not. Musa Qala is north of Lashkar Gah in Helmand Province, and controls three valleys entering the Hindu Kush from the south. The Brits basically allowed the Taliban to take it over in 2005. When I visited Lashkar Gah in Fall 2007 there was a plan by some outstanding Afghan officers to retake it. It is inhabited by Alizai Durranis, elements of 3 of the Alizai Khels the Hassanzai, Karzai and the Pirzai, which mutually hate each other.

(Oh wait, that's totally OT and part of the worst line ever posted on this board...my bad).
The South suffered poverty and denigration for 100 years after the WBTS. It alone of all of America lost a war, was occupied, had its towns destroyed, houses burnt out, refugees streaming roads being murdered, transportation routes destroyed. It clawed its way out of it. But "waving the bloody shirt" and hatred of its inhabitants continues to this day in many sectors.

The waving goes both ways, Argo. Let's move on from the waving of anything. We have different fish to fry today, and they need attention.
Posted By: craigd Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 07:29 PM

Sure ed, but who's fry'in the fish? Where can I sign up for being in charge of selectively applying the law?
Posted By: ed good Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 07:40 PM
craig: become a judge with an agenda...
Posted By: nca225 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 07:40 PM
Originally Posted By: craigd

Sure ed, but who's fry'in the fish? Where can I sign up for being in charge of selectively applying the law?

That's an easy one. Just become a conservative judge.
Posted By: ed good Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 07:42 PM
craig: become a judge with a partisan agenda...
Posted By: 2-piper Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 08:29 PM
How many here know there were "TWO" 13th amendments. How many know that until after the war a black person could not own property in the state of ILLINOIS, Land of Lincoln. How many know that for the entire term Lincoln served as president the capitol in Washington DC was being worked on with "Slave Labor". How many know why the Union ships laying outside Charleston Harbor never entered the harbor to support the Union at the Battle of Fort Sumpter. 1 clue, t was not because they were Yellow-Bellied Yanke Cowards afraid of being fired on. How many now that Lincoln never Freed a Single Slave.

How many know that Lincoln's "Infamous" Gettysburg Address "That Government of the People, By the People & For the People Shall Not Perish From the Land" is one of the most Hypocritical speeches that was ever uttered between two teeth. Lincoln Single handed took the Government from the "People" & put it in the hands of the central government, The one thing our founding Fathers tried their best to prevent from ever occurring.

Upon Lincoln's shoulders rest the lives of between 600,000 & 800,000 American Lives. The Real name of this war should be Lincoln's War. He started it not the Confederacy. Yes, the CSA was an Independent Nation. People you have been LIED to for 165+ years all for the sake of trying to defend Lincoln's atrocities to uphold his Anti-Constitutional Actions.
Posted By: ed good Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 09:15 PM
"go down moses...

way down in egypt's land...

tell ole pharaoh...

to let my people go"...
Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
I no longer fight the WBTS. My forefathers did and lost it. All things considered I find that alright because it resulted in the survival of the Union and the flag I swore allegiance to when I joined the Army, and still do.

But I submit that we should consider this. Slavery was an American sin, not only a Confederate one. The Dred Scott decision was from the US Supreme Court, not the Confederate Supreme Court. The Missouri compromise was enacted in Washington, not Richmond. Northern slavery was just as much a thing as southern slavery until it wasn't...Geo

Good thinking George. Often, the past is best left in the past. But I will say slavery was NOT an American sin. It has a history as old as human kind and has been rampant throughout history among all peoples.

And it is almost uniquely our shared ancestors from the British Isles who began the movement of the modern world to outlaw slavery. First by attempting to outlaw it throughout their Empire and additionally with moral suasion with allies and others throughout the developing Western world.

There is a false pretense among those who would bash America, both from within and without, that somehow slavery is an American issue. It is, but only in the sense that people today still blame others today for the behaviors of people 150 years ago.

I always get a kick out of Miller's and others efforts here to denigrate Lincoln. I don't claim to be an expert and Miller's claims may all be factual. IDK But what is always left unsaid...un-addressed.....is the issue of what to do about slavery. As an outsider it always looks to me like the only positive that came about was the end of slavery. The rest of it looks like the typical result of most wars....a shitty time was had by all. They may be necessary at times but in general they suck.
Posted By: craigd Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 10:28 PM
Originally Posted By: canvasback
....IDK But what is always left unsaid...un-addressed.....is the issue of what to do about slavery. As an outsider it always looks to me like the only positive that came about was the end of slavery....

End?

I'm not the biggest fan of knuckleheads ranting about reparations for something a hundred and fifty years in the past, when there are young kids today being forced into slavery and having an average life expectancy of under ten years once they're in the trade.
Posted By: craigd Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/10/20 10:35 PM
"go down moses...

way down in egypt's land...

tell ole pharaoh...

to let my people go"...

It's supposed to be, "Go down, Miss Moses, ain't nothin' you can say...."
Originally Posted By: canvasback
....IDK But what is always left unsaid...un-addressed.....is the issue of what to do about slavery. As an outsider it always looks to me like the only positive that came about was the end of slavery....

End?

I'm not the biggest fan of knuckleheads ranting about reparations for something a hundred and fifty years in the past, when there are young kids today being forced into slavery and having an average life expectancy of under ten years once they're in the trade.

Craig, if it wasn’t clear in my post I meant as a legal thing in the USA.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/11/20 12:27 AM

Notwithstanding the efficacy of reparations, as that would be a different discussion, I just want to make sure of your point here.

Are you dismissing out of hand the idea of reparations for state sanctioned slavery based on race, because of the persistence of slavery achieved by criminal means?

Reparations has a lot of issues with it, but perhaps you elaborate a bit on what one has to do with the other. Cause it kinda sounds like..."Why should I have to pay for what great granddad did when people are still doing it today..."
Posted By: craigd Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/11/20 01:08 AM
Originally Posted By: nca225
....Are you dismissing out of hand the idea of reparations for state sanctioned slavery based on race, because of the persistence of slavery achieved by criminal means?

Reparations has a lot of issues with it, but perhaps you elaborate a bit on what one has to do with the other. Cause it kinda sounds like..."Why should I have to pay for what great granddad did when people are still doing it today..."

I take it with the same seriousness as you would, if a neighbor handed you their speeding ticket and told you to pay it. As for 'people are still doing it today', at one time there was a stigma attached and negative consequences. Today, some are indoctrinating our future generations about zero consequences for a slew 'victimless' crimes. It's about hypocrisy to me.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/11/20 02:39 AM
Today, some are indoctrinating our future generations about zero consequences for a slew 'victimless' crimes.

Looks like you want to talk about Mormons now...

Keep on dancing away!
Posted By: keith Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/11/20 04:51 AM
Originally Posted By: nca225

Are you dismissing out of hand the idea of reparations for state sanctioned slavery based on race, because of the persistence of slavery achieved by criminal means?

I'd ask this idiotic transgender nca225 if he/she had given any thought to just where the money for slave reparations would come from. But that would require first having a brain.

Reparations would come from taxing the labor of hard working people who never owned any slaves. It would be transferred to people who never were slaves. It is a ludicrous idea advanced by mindless Libtards who make themselves feel superior by taking and spending other people's hard earned money.... which is in effect, a partial modern day form of slavery.

Advocates of reparations also never consider the fact that a majority of black African slaves were captured and sold into slavery by other black Africans.

This transgender idiot Nancy-boy nca225 is free to pay reparations to descendants of slaves out of his/her own money... But you will never ever see that happen.
Posted By: keith Re: Price Street Birmingham to be demolished - 04/11/20 05:00 AM
The transgender nca225 also commented on what he/she perceives as judicial activism by Conservative Judges. Yet we hear nothing from this idiot about judges like Elena Kagan, and Sondra Sotomoyer who swore respect for the 2nd Amendment during their Senate confirmation hearings, yet voted with the other Liberals in claiming that the 2nd Amendment does not guarantee an Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

These sick Liberals claim there are no individual gun rights in a Constitutional amendment that explicitly denotes that RIGHT of THE PEOPLE, even though there is plain language and abundant evidence of the Framers Original Intent. Yet they somehow see a Constitutional right to kill innocent babies in the womb, where the word abortion is never even mentioned.

This Libtard vision problem is a little like Larry Clown pretending that there were no pandemic threat warnings by epidemiologists or the CDC until Donald Trump became President.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com