doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: James Flynn Increased ammo sales - 03/14/20 12:49 PM
I figured out why people are buying more ammo since the Beer Virus started. They need firepower to protect their toilet paper stash.
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/14/20 01:00 PM
Good to see a post from you James!

If you can count your ammunition, you don’t have any.

Best,
Ted
Posted By: Karl Graebner Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/14/20 02:21 PM
James,
Please visit us more often, I always enjoy reading your gun articles
Karl
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/14/20 03:21 PM
Plus 1...Geo
Posted By: James Flynn Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/14/20 08:25 PM
I appreciate your kind comments and hope ya'll like my twisted sense of humor. I also bought some surgical masks, but when I looked on the box it said they were made in Wuhan China.

Ted, that is true about the ammo. Sometimes I fear my house slab will crack.

J
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/14/20 08:31 PM
James,
That thought was plagiarized from Don King, the fight promoter, who used it in reference to Michael Jackson, and money. “If you can count your money, you don’t have any”.
Devout leftists are usually close to peeing themselves when I talk like that about ammunition.

Be well, my friend.

Best,
Ted
Posted By: LeeS Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/14/20 10:28 PM

"Seasonal Special" at local Liquor store:
Free toilet paper with every Case of Corona.

FWIW: "There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by the tail and face the situation." W. C. Fields

Be safe out there,
Lee
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/15/20 11:34 AM
I have more ammo than ter'lit paper....

Just saying
Posted By: James Flynn Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/15/20 02:22 PM
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2...est-edition.php

Ya'll enjoy these cartoons and memes.

James
Posted By: Remington40x Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/16/20 02:51 PM
I was in one of our local gun stores this weekend. They were totally sold out of 9mm ammo and had only limited .223 ammo.

Looks like panic buying has set in.
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/16/20 03:19 PM
Just as when we had to endure 8 years of sturm und drang under the Potus-hood of the big Bammy-now Dicks are pulling out- not that I ever shopped there- ammo shortages again, what next??-- Ban on big SC events, heard that the Southern is pulling the pin--for the April event anyway- "T'was brillig--" and all the rest of the "Land of Confusion" scenarios!! RWTF
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/16/20 06:47 PM
North Carolina's ruling on gatherings--even outdoors--pretty much did in the Southern.

People obviously buying ammo (which I noticed in the pawn shop when I stopped to pick up powder and primers) because COVID-19 is Zombie biowarfare. They're waiting to attack until the virus weakens the population.

But those who bought both ammo and a lot of TP are in good shape. They can use the TP in their Molotov cocktails.
Posted By: Buzz Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/16/20 07:02 PM
People are hoarding even dog food. I went to Rural King today and almost all ammo was sold out in addition to the dog food. It’s crazy out there.
Posted By: James Flynn Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/16/20 07:28 PM
I had a brain storm today. I took all the guns and valuables out my vault and put my toilet paper in there to keep it safe.

J
Posted By: Mills Re: Increased ammo sales - 03/16/20 07:56 PM
My wife complained about me buying too many guns and too much whiskey. Well, who's got the last laugh now
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com