doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Travis S Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 02/08/20 08:11 PM
I just acquired a 12 ga Crass Ejector gun. Other than the ejector trips inside the receiver, all the ejector mechanism is housed in the barrel lug. I have taken this completely apart and have taken pics for reference. I know there is very little on the Web on this so if someone will post the pics for me under this topic I will send them to you. My Photobucket is all jacked up and don't have the time right now to get set up on another picture hosting sight. Too busy tearing down shotguns smile

Many thanks

Travis
Posted By: FallCreekFan Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 02/09/20 01:06 AM
PM sent.
Posted By: John E Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 02/09/20 02:57 AM
Travis,

I loaned a set of Crass ejector barrels to Joel Penkala at Griffin & Howe to duplicate the ejector parts for a set of barrels he had. He may have dimensional drawings of the ejector parts also. I am in the same situation with not having a picture hosting site but would appreciate any pictures you have.

John
Posted By: Stallones Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 02/10/20 06:44 PM
I have an envelope of Ithaca Crass parts that you are welcome to -FREE

Posted By: Travis S Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 02/10/20 07:18 PM
Ideally appreciate that. PM your mailing Addy and I will drop you off some postage money.
Posted By: Stallones Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 02/10/20 08:59 PM
AND SEND ME YOUR NAME ADDRESS ETC. 3-4$ WILL BE ENOUGH

LEIGHTON STALLONES
163 HUNTERS GLEN
SAN MARCOS, TX 78666
Posted By: Travis S Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 02/11/20 03:43 AM
Leighton, Many thanks.

Fallscreekfan, I never received your PM. I have pics taken with narrative edited within the pics.

Thanks again.

Travis
Posted By: FallCreekFan Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 02/12/20 09:33 PM
It took a little tag team persistence but here are the photos.
Travis will have a couple more in a day or two.

Posted By: Travis S Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 02/12/20 11:43 PM
Many thanks for doing that.

I have a broken right ejector mainspring that obviously keeps the right side from working. I think this should be easy enough to fab up. I can't imagine finding one as a spare floating around anywhere.

I will get a few pics of the trip lever inside the receiver in a day or two.

I hope this helps anyone who happens on this relatively rare ejector model.

Travis
Posted By: Travis S Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 02/16/20 01:42 AM
Parts came in yesterday. Many thanks. I will be able to upgrade a couple screws. Awesome.

Thanks againe.
Posted By: Woodsbum Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 04/27/21 12:47 PM
Travis and John,
Many apologies for the delayed response, and it seems like you might have all you need. John was very gracious in loaning me the Crass and as a result, I have several hundred photos and diagrams(mostly measured and spec'd out) of the mechanism in the gun. I will gladly share this information with anyone who is interested in it. Please feel free to reach out to me and I will make it available. I am afraid that it is quite a volume of information, and might be a bit of a burden to post up here.
Posted By: FallCreekFan Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 04/27/21 02:41 PM
PM sent
Posted By: tanky Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 04/28/21 01:19 AM
Thank God for the Southgate ejector mechanism! Simplicity in it's purest form.
Posted By: Travis S Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 04/30/21 08:21 AM
Woodsbum

I just sent you a PM

Thanks

Travis
Posted By: Woodsbum Re: Ithaca Crass Ejector Shotgun - 06/17/21 07:25 PM
I have sent along the files via a shared link - please feel free to repost and use as you will. Anyone else who wants them, please contact me and I will share freely.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com