doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: LeatherWoodSteel Little John’s - 01/05/20 05:51 AM
Has anyone bought through Little John’s auction? I won a lot in the Dec 17 auction. I understand the holidays but the auction was nearly three weeks ago. They don’t answer the phone. They do not return calls. They don’t reply to email. WTF? I can’t imagine how long it’s going to take to get my gun. Never again will I bid with them. They have my C&R and card info for billing. How hard can it be to ship a shotgun?
Posted By: 375whelenIMP Re: Little John’s - 01/05/20 06:14 AM
Last time I bought from them it took well over a month to ship which is fine. I don't mind brutally slow shipping some of these auction places have. My problem is they sent my misc parts lot to some random store. I had to call up the place and pay them to forward it. My one firearm also came missing the magazine. During and after this entire ordeal I sent emails and got no response at all. Had I not been able to track down the random place they sent my stuff I would be out hundreds of dollars.

If you end up getting what you ordered regardless of the wait time consider yourself lucky
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Little John’s - 01/05/20 03:05 PM
Note to self, do not bid at Little John's
Posted By: PL Re: Little John’s - 01/05/20 05:40 PM
I have purchased several items at there annual December auctions and they have always stated that items will ship after the holidays to avoid shipping issues. It may have tried my patience but I always received my goods well packed and unharmed.

PL
Posted By: rocky mtn bill Re: Little John’s - 01/06/20 04:42 PM
I've had condition issues with Little John's and slow shipment together with unresponsive inquiries. They seem to me incapable of delivering good service. Another poor-service house is Pook and Pook in Pennsylvania. They offer no shipping, and their recommended shippers rip you off-- Like $216 to ship a rifle.
Posted By: Daryl Hallquist Re: Little John’s - 01/06/20 05:22 PM
Bill, agreee completely on both issues.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com