doublegunshop.com - home
Anyone here done any business with him or know anything about him? Very confusing when you Google his business name, brings up a Jacksonville storefront and different phone number.
JR
I have known Guy for over forty years, and done business with him. He is a true gentleman
Thanks Dennis.
JR
I’ve had numerous transactions with Guy! Great to deal with!
Guy has been doing business in the double gun trade for many years. I have known him and done business with him for at least 40 years.
Appreciate your responses also, Bill and Eightbore.
JR
Guy is first class all the way! Done gun business with him for 15 years.
You can trust him in all respects. I wouldn’t hesitate.
Guy A. represents everything very fairly , and stands behind any deal , not satisfied , send it back..... He is totally trustworthy.
Sounds like this gent was cut from the same mold as my friend, the late Bill Jaqua. Ringing endorsements all the way- a good sign indeed. RWTF
Posted By: GLS Re: Guy Ave dba A-Coin & Stamp in Orlando area - 09/30/19 11:25 AM
Wasn't Guy an acclaimed French shotgunner at one time? Seems I ran across an account that he was a member of a national team. Gil
I doubt it. He is as American as apple pie and the Fourth of July.
Posted By: mark Re: Guy Ave dba A-Coin & Stamp in Orlando area - 09/30/19 02:55 PM
I have had noting but good experiences dealing with Guy.

He is also high on the food chain in the International Trap world.
Does he have a website or e-mail address. Orlando, where master bladesmith "Bo" Randall has his home, if memory serves. A man can't have enough pre-64 M70's, nor Randall Made blades! RWTF
No need but for one Randall knife...

By the way fOx did you know the Alabama skally'wAgz brother is a self declared Randall X'spurt.

R'a'Spurts must run in the family.
Need you to translate that one, Joseph. Foxy..
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com