doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Joe Wood For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 01:50 PM
O.K., you guys quit corrupting perfectly good topics with your fighting. Let’s rope off this thread and let the two of you go at it alone for ten rounds. Everybody else stay out of it.

Ding, round one.......
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 01:52 PM
I'm in but only if we can settle it the way they do in Texas. Oh, and his name is William.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfBuMArFABQ

smile
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 02:58 PM
I still say bobski is missing a golden opportunity to make some serious bank by hosting the annual Double Gun bbs cage match down on the (pigeon) farm.

Me and you, King. Stan’s too big. I’m pretty sure I can kick your old arse.

Posted By: King Brown Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 08:56 PM
With certainty, you can kick my old arse!
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 09:59 PM
Joe, what makes you think I am fighting with Stevie??? I simply respond to his stalking of me whenever he feels the need to jump in with his repeated defense of his gay little fairy partner Shortshells. Are you as surprised as I am that Stevie and the Preacher aren't at all concerned that Shortshells not only uses a second user-name on this site, but an anonymous user-name as well? Don't you think it's time they outed him and told everyone who the anonymous N.Y. fairy Shortshells really is?

Stevie keeps accusing me of criminal behavior, but for some reason, he hasn't just done the right thing and notified law enforcement. He keeps accusing me of lying constantly, but still hasn't given us any QUOTES or post numbers to prove that I lie constantly. That should be easy enough if it is a constant thing... right??? It would have all been over pretty quickly if only he would have answered a few simple and direct questions... or better yet... just stayed the hell out of it and let the Preacher answer my questions.

Stevie seemed to have a problem yesterday about me asking perfectly legitimate questions about the notations in red that the Preacher had on his photos of the blown up L.C. Smith barrels. I got no reply from the Preacher, probably because an honest reply would have involved admitting to being a dishonest hypocrite. And I got a load of crap from Stevie about so-called bullying... just for asking some perfectly legitimate questions that had absolutely nothing to do with Stevie.

So I think you need to talk to Stevie, and find out what his problem is.... aside from being a spineless sheep who stands meekly by and watches as ATF Agents illegally photograph his FFL Bound Ledger Books... or aside from attempting to use data from known anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org to cover his lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. I'm not sure what he means by settling things Texas style, but I sure don't wish to click on his youtube link to see that it probably involves some gay rodeo stuff. Just my opinion, as always, based upon what I see here.

But if my responses to Stevie bothers you enough to start an off-topic thread, maybe you should just use the IGNORE function to IGNORE both of us. On second thought, crap, that IGNORE function apparently doesn't work, because BrentD IGNORES me and still responds to posts I make.

Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 10:13 PM
And if you continue being a bully your words will continue to follow you Billie. I don't like to think of it as stalking so much as teaching you the value of the golden rule. Stop being prick and I will stop posting your admission of criminal conduct. Easy as that. Have a good day Willie.
Steve
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 10:22 PM
Here you go Keith.
http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=545497&page=2

My post # 545709
"Bro. Dewey gave me permission to post this"...followed immediately by the image and his comments added in red...duh

Your next post
"I'd like the Preacher to tell us who made the notations in red pertaining to the photos above."

Got it now? Blinded by self loathing much?

and BTW: the barrels are not here yet, but the following up report will be on the LCSCA Forum...where real names are required...and Dr. Jim and I are moderators. Thoughtful, contrary, and even critical comments will be most welcome.
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 10:28 PM
No deal Stevie. I don't negotiate with gunsmith's who lie and use data from known anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org

And I don't negotiate with hypocrites who aren't concerned about real illegal activity such as standing by like a spineless sheep while ATF Agents illegally photograph FFL Bound Ledger Books, when there is no criminal investigation involving firearms or the owners written into those books.

And I also don't negotiate with cowardly hypocrites who aren't at all concerned about prick-like criminal behavior from their pals like the fairy Shortshells or Steven Dodd Hughes... who both went far beyond simply making posts in this forum, and instead elevated things to making obscene threats and harassment by telephone and mail to my home.
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 10:41 PM
Drew, no I am not blinded by any self-loathing. How about you?

I simply wanted some confirmation of who put those notations in red on those photos you posted. You see, it made me wonder why you spent so much time attempting to discredit me in the earlier locked thread for using my eyeballs and making simple observations of the burst chamber area, to give my opinion of the cause. But you didn't spend any time at all doing the same discrediting and criticism toward Dewey Vicknair for doing the exact same thing... and arriving at very similar conclusions... before any metallurgical testing had been done and before seeing anything except some photographs??? Do you have that much trouble recalling how critical you were of me for the very same thing???

Apparently, your hatred and self-loathing has blinded you to the sheer hypocrisy of that behavior. And lets not forget the hypocrisy of carrying on hysterically about the possibility of Civil Lawsuits arising from some child getting shrapnel in his skull from barrels that burst, and were not measured in a spot where non-destructive testing is not possible... Yet you continue to shoot your one and only Damascus gun which you admit has thin and pitted barrels. You need to get some counseling Preacher.

So. I guess we can gather that the fairy Shortshells, nca225, OWD, and a lot of other Libtards here will not be welcome to make comments on the LSCCA forum since they don't post here under their full names. I wonder why you don't have a problem with them, and why your pals like Gladys Kravitz haven't engaged in arduous internet searches to out them? You must be blinded to that by your self-loathing and hatred as well.

Better hurry and get your pals to notify Dave and demand that this gets deleted. We simply cannot tolerate things like telling the truth around here!
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 11:13 PM
Originally Posted By: King Brown
With certainty, you can kick my old arse!

Yeah, but my heart wouldn’t be in it.

I think Vladimir should stick with judo.

Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 11:17 PM
Originally Posted By: keith
No deal Stevie. I don't negotiate with gunsmith's who lie and use data from known anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org

And I don't negotiate with hypocrites who aren't concerned about real illegal activity such as standing by like a spineless sheep while ATF Agents illegally photograph FFL Bound Ledger Books, when there is no criminal investigation involving firearms or the owners written into those books.

And I also don't negotiate with cowardly hypocrites who aren't at all concerned about prick-like criminal behavior from their pals like the fairy Shortshells or Steven Dodd Hughes... who both went far beyond simply making posts in this forum, and instead elevated things to making obscene threats and harassment by telephone and mail to my home.

Hi there Shortshells. I see you are making your second post with your new identity. Still too cowardly to use your other Doublegunshop screen name? Do you still think I don't know who you are? You should have covered your tracks better when you sent a cowardly anonymous intimidation letter to my house back in December. Your cyber security sucks and you let me right into your hard drive up there in N.Y. Too late to close the barn door now.

Who is Short Shells anyway Billie?

It was not an offer to negotiate Wills, I am happy to continue to high light the behavior of someone who is so irrational that they resort to criminal activity, or it least claim to, when an internet quarrel gets them upset.

Take care Willie. I am not going to let up on you. See around the board and your words will follow you.
Steve

Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 11:18 PM
I think you two should play no holds barred, full contact cribbage.
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 11:33 PM
Originally Posted By: SKB

It was not an offer to negotiate Wills, I am happy to continue to high light the behavior of someone who is so irrational that they resort to criminal activity, or it least claim to, when an internet quarrel gets them upset.

Take Willie. I am not going to let up on you. See around the board and your words will follow you.
Steve

I'm not sure just what to make of those rather incoherent responses Stevie. It is after normal business hours... and I suppose you just might be hitting the bong...

Or maybe you have decided to sub-contract out your Doublegunshop posting responses to nca225, as you do with much of your gunsmithing work... since you are so swamped with business that you frequently have time to spend all day posting bullshit and data from anti-gunners here.

Tell your gay little friend Shortshells I said hi. And stalk me all you like Stevie. I just want Joe Wood et al to understand that I will respond in what I consider to be an appropriate manner.
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 11:37 PM
Not just self-loathing but projection too William! And you need some fresh material. You were at least entertaining in the past.

Since you appear to also have a deficit in short term memory; 3/4 oz. 16g loads at 5500 psi, through a thin at 16" barrel, where the pressure is less than 1000 psi, covered by a spring steel handguard, is due diligence and care

And your position that, since we can't know everything about a chamber/barrel, we therefore have no obligation to try to know anything is simply wrong...when we are responsible for what happens when we choose to use a vintage gun...especially a crappy and intrinsically unsafe time bomb L.C. Smith!! wink

So how did you evaluate your Parkers and Lefevers?

This has been great fun William, but I'm sick of the stink and will take a break until the action and barrel reports from METL come in.
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/13/19 11:58 PM

Take Willie. I am not going to let up on you. See around the board and your words will follow you.
Steve

I'm not sure just what to make of those rather incoherent responses Stevie. It is after normal business hours... and I suppose you just might be hitting the bong...

Or maybe you have decided to sub-contract out your Doublegunshop posting responses to nca225, as you do with much of your gunsmithing work... since you are so swamped with business that you frequently have time to spend all day posting bullshit and data from anti-gunners here.

Tell your gay little friend Shortshells I said hi. And stalk me all you like Stevie. I just want Joe Wood et al to understand that I will respond in what I consider to be an appropriate manner.

You just can not stop your lies Willie. I do not even know who Short Shells is. I did speak to SDH on the phone, it was about 15 minute long call that took place over 10 years ago. I have never electronically correspondence with SDH. We are close like that.

I do have a whole bunch of work out at the engraver currently. I run my shop they way the trade has always worked. I send out for a couple of specialty services. It is a grand conspiracy and you have discovered it. That is one of the reasons you are known as Deep Throat.

You seem obsessed with Homosexuals Willie. Just stop the self loathing and come out of the closet. I am sure you will make Frank a Handsome bride.

Take care sweetness.

Steve
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 12:18 AM
Originally Posted By: Drew Hause

And your position that, since we can't know everything about a chamber/barrel, we therefore have no obligation to try to know anything is simply wrong...when we are responsible for what happens when we choose to use a vintage gun...especially a crappy and intrinsically unsafe L.C. Smith!! wink So how did you evaluate your Parkers and Lefevers?

Drew, I didn't say that "since we can't know everything about a chamber/barrel, we therefore have no obligation to try to know anything". That is a pretty good example of projection though. And dishonesty.

What I said was, someone like you, who is dumb enough to actually argue for two days that chamber lengthening in vintage doubles can result in GREATER WALL THICKNESS at the end of the re-cut chambers, is obviously not qualified to do barrel burst analysis. Copying-and-Pasting metallurgical terms you don't understand and posting photomicrographs of other barrels does not make an incompetent hypocrite a barrel expert

I also said that all the barrel wall thickness measuring tools in the world are simply wasted on someone who cannot comprehend the simple facts that Miller had to repeatedly drill into your thick skull like shrapnel propelled into a child's skull by a chamber burst. I'm still not convinced you comprehend it.

I'm glad you think your handguard is due diligence. But you totally forgot to address the sheer hypocrisy of not slamming Dewey Vicknair for doing the exact same thing I did... that is, making an intelligent observation and opinion based upon what was clearly evident in the photo evidence we had.

Why are you so concerned with how I evaluated my Parkers and Lefevers. And why aren't you equally concerned with how I evaluated my Ithaca's, Baker's, L.C. Smiths, D.M. Lefever's, Gladiator, Hopkins & Allen, Hunter Arms Fulton's, Hermann Eichhorn, C.K. Ansorg, and all the rest??? How do you know I just don't use a band-aid on the barrels as due diligence? I don't normally check barrel wall thickness on rifles or headspace either, even though I experienced a complete head separation in a .22-250, and was temporarily blinded for roughly half an hour. I also do not go over the tires on my vehicles and measure tread depth and sidewall thickness every time I drive them, even though I have had several blow-outs at highway speeds in my life. And believe it or not, I don't Megger all of my extension cords and power tool cords to be certain of the insulation integrity. I guess I was just born to raise hell and don't give a damn!

Or does this questioning simply mean that you are that insecure and blinded by self-loathing that you feel this recurring need to try to discredit me, and to continue to put words in my mouth?
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 12:35 AM
Stevie, it just seems very odd that you simply are obsessed with jumping in to threads which have nothing to do with your gay little friend Shortshells, in order to defend him... just like a boyfriend might do. So how many times have you posted the same QUOTE where you see criminal behavior, in order to defend your boyfriend Shortshells... 50, 75, 100 times??? Circumstantial evidence is piling up. Was he your date when you went to that concert in Pittsburgh? Did he drive down from N.Y. to meet you, or did you pick him up?

So you say you run your business the way the trade has always worked. Ah! I guess that explains why we see so many other gunsmiths spending all day on the computer making posts on Doublegunshop to defend Shortshells. Except for one thing... we don't see any other gunsmiths running their business that way. I guess you have your priorities, and defending Shortshells is on the top of that list

Trying to project your queer sexuality onto me isn't going to work. And calling other men "sweetness" isn't doing anything to help you stay in your closet.
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 12:40 AM
Stevie, it just seems very odd that you simply are obsessed with jumping in to threads which have nothing to do with your gay little friend Shortshells, in order to defend him... just like a boyfriend might do. So how many times have you posted the same QUOTE where you see criminal behavior, in order to defend your boyfriend Shortshells... 50, 75, 100 times??? Circumstantial evidence is piling up. Was he your date when you went to that concert in Pittsburgh? Did he drive down from N.Y. to meet you, or did you pick him up?

So you say you run your business the way the trade has always worked. Ah! I guess that explains why we see so many other gunsmiths spending all day on the computer making posts on Doublegunshop to defend Shortshells. Except for one thing... we don't see any other gunsmiths running their business that way. I guess you have your priorities, and defending Shortshells is on the top of that list

Trying to project your queer sexuality onto me isn't going to work. And calling other men "sweetness" isn't doing anything to help you stay in your closet.

Willie,
I do not know who Short Shells is and I am not defending him. I am delighted to point out what an unstable individual you are, resorting to crime to settle an internet feud.

Do you feel criminals should have guns Bill? How about the mentally disturbed? You seem to fit in to both categories.

Next time you worry about how much I post on this board take a look at your own post count and when we each joined. Enlightening to say the least.

I hear leaving a life of crime is very hard once you get involved. Best of luck getting out Bill and I hope you and Frank have a very happy union. Say Hi to him for me.
Steve
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 01:11 AM
OK, so you didn't post so much until you decided you had to spend all day here stalking me in order to defend your boyfriend Shortshells. We get that. Oh, and let's not forget the need to make repeated posts to bash Donald Trump and other pro-gun Republicans while attempting to portray yourself as an "Independent Moderate". We get that too. Or the need to post data from anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org in a lame attempt to prove your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. We totally get that too!

I still cannot imagine why you haven't reported me to law enforcement for the criminal behavior you see. Of course, you are too spineless to even report criminal behavior in your own business when you simply stand by like a spineless sheep while ATF agents photograph your FFL Bound Ledger Books.

By the way, you forgot to call me "sweetness". Don't you like me anymore... or was Shortshells getting jealous?
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 01:18 AM
OK, so you didn't post so much until you decided you had to spend all day here stalking me in order to defend your boyfriend Shortshells. We get that. Oh, and let's not forget the need to make repeated posts to bash Donald Trump and other pro-gun Republicans while attempting to portray yourself as an "Independent Moderate". We get that too. Or the need to post data from anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org in a lame attempt to prove your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. We totally get that too!

I still cannot imagine why you haven't reported me to law enforcement for the criminal behavior you see. Of course, you are too spineless to even report criminal behavior in your own business when you simply stand by like a spineless sheep while ATF agents photograph your FFL Bound Ledger Books.

By the way, you forgot to call me "sweetness". Don't you like me anymore... or was Shortshells getting jealous?

I never liked you Wills.

Who is Short Shells? I do not know him. Paranoid much Bill?

So what is your answer? Should criminals and the mentally unstable have access to firearms Wills?

I could call you sweetness but you know how upset Frank gets when you talk to other men.

Hey Bill, are you involved in other types of crime too? Maybe EBT card fraud, Welfare fraud? I could see you with several baby mommas spread around Pittsburgh living off the Government dole.

Tough getting out once your in. I feel for ya.
Steve
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 02:17 AM
[quote=keith]OK,

Tough getting out once your in. I feel for ya.
Steve

That should be you're, you simple idiot. Here... I'll use the words in a sentence so you can see where each spelling is appropriate...

Stevie, You're obviously still obsessed with defending your fag boyfriend Shortshells. It seems like you've been obsessed with Shortshells since days of yore!
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 02:27 AM
But you are still a criminal Bill. Have a nice night.
Steve
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 02:33 AM
I don't Megger all of my extension cords

Since you are the grammar and spelling police, maybe you could enlighten us how you MEGGER something. You are a tool Bill.
Steve
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 03:18 AM
I don't Megger all of my extension cords

Since you are the grammar and spelling police, maybe you could enlighten us how you MEGGER something. You a tool Bill.
Steve

"YOU" a tool??? HAHAHAHA.... You are a complete moron Stevie.

Why don't you Google MEGGER before you continue making an ass of yourself? Megger is a term that has been used for many decades as a shorthand version of megohmmeter. When you MEGGER something, you are typically measuring continuity to ground in megohms, or millions of ohms. MEGGERS are commonly used to test insulation integrity or insulation resistance in motors, generators, alternators, and conductors. With a MEGGER, I could check the insulation integrity of all of my extension cords before using them... if I wanted to be unnecessarily anal like the Preacher. But then again, I'm not trying to impress anyone with Copy-and-paste knowledge, and the use of measuring instruments that I am not intelligent enough to comprehend.

My everyday MEGGER is a Fluke 1587. It puts out 1000 volts and can measure resistance up to a max of 2 gigohms. I use other megohmmeters that put out up to 5000 volts, for higher voltage equipment. And I also own an old antique Biddle megohmmeter that has a hand crank generator that puts out 500 volts.

If I was to MEGGER your head Stevie, I would expect to get a reading of infinity across your brain, because it is clearly an open circuit. Nothing there at all!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 03:22 AM
Should criminals and the mentally unstable have access to firearms Wills?

Not much doubt you'd qualify as mentally unstable Steve'O.

And Dr. Drew...should such hatred be coming from a proclaimed man of the cloth.

Just saying.
Posted By: SXS 40 Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 04:00 AM

It's great to see you guys finally staying on topic of the original post. LOL
Posted By: RARiddell Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 08:59 AM
Ok who is shortshells? It's time to tell!
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 09:46 AM
Frank it is good to see you stand up for your woman Billie. You pitch and she catches right?
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 09:50 AM
William knows who short shells is, after all he did hack his hard drive, like only an irrational criminal would do.
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 12:09 PM
What did Billie call me out on? My issue with him is simply he attacks others.

Stevie, are you really that stupid? I called you out on your lie when you insisted there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand.

I also called you out on your use of a link from the NY Post to ineffectively cover that lie. It was both ineffective and incredibly stupid.

Ineffective, because the only data that would support your contention would be factual data which reported that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. Your own link proved that you were lying to us.

It was incredibly stupid because the highly suspect and biased data came directly from the well known anti-gunner Peter Alpers and his anti-gun organization Gunpolicy.org

So it seems that you are still obsessed with defending your little fag boyfriend Shortshells. And you are being his hero and defender by claiming that you are only keeping up the sanctity of this forum because of what you consider attacks made by me??? I asked you several times why you considered my perfectly legitimate questions directed toward the Preacher to be attacks. You couldn't give us an answer.

You know that the Preacher initiated our little dispute when he attacked me in his 2016 "Down One" thread. He took a little sabbatical right after that. When a friend of his PM'd me and asked me to lay off him if he returned, I agreed so long as he didn't start shit with me. I kept my word. The Preacher broke that truce. Clearly, he can dish it out, but he can't take it.

You follow me around this site, just looking for ways to discredit me for any mistake or misinformation you think I may provide. You jumped right in to attack my recommendation of a soldering flux. You attacked my thoughts on wood finishes containing stains. You argued for days about my contention that old thickened acraglas epoxy should be tossed out or used on something unimportant. Shall I go on?

For years, we've watched you attack and bicker with various pro-gun Republicans or Conservatives such as James M., DaveK, J.R.B., Homeless jOe, craigd, PA24, myself, and others. Apparently, you have appointed yourself the arbiter of which personal attacks are acceptable, and which are not.

So now you want to act like the innocent savior and protector of Shortshells and the Preacher, and decide what I can post and what I can't??? You're a joke Stevie. You aren't fooling anyone. Why don't you just tell the truth and admit that you are butthurt and vindictive because I point out certain things you'd like us to ignore and forget about?

Bill I moved this from the other thread. Your lies do not cease. Just because you repeat them does not make them true. I did not say NO GUNS were Registered and you know that. You made a blanket statement and I replied then clarified. The fact that you keep repeating this lie is absurd. The link to the Post article simply verified that a very small percentage of NZ guns were registered at the time of the Attack.

Funny you brought up your suggestion to use corrosive flux. I simply mentioned that gunsmiths uses rosin flux for a reason. It was nice of you at that time to thank me for my input. That was one of the few exchanges we have had that was not toxic, until today. I did not argue for days with you about epoxy but simply pointed out what has worked for me in the past. You seemed determined that even though warming the gel works great I should have contacted another manufacturer and asked them what they thought. Oddly, the advice from Brownell's was just fine.

epoxy thread....you seem butt hurt in this thread Bill.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...true#Post536895

and here is you thanking me Billie(priceless) for my input on the flux thread, you are welcome.

Good advice for confining fluxes like the Oatey 95 to only jobs where the joint can be flushed and neutralized after tinning. Thanks for the pdf containing the chemical composition.

and here me "trying to discredit you"....quite the victim Wills.

I would be very careful using anything but a Rosin flux. Rosin will work fine if things are clean enough. Other commonly available fluxes may perform better but they are not used in a repair application because they are very corrosive and can not be neutralized. Both Zinc Chloride and Ammonium Chloride are highly corrosive and any flux containing them would be a poor choice for rib repair. You could use an acid flux for tinning ahead of time then scrub the excess flux and neutralize.

https://www.oatey.com/ASSETS/DOCUMENTS/ITEMS/EN/No_95_Tinning_Flux.pdf

the whole flux thread where you are victimized:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=521808&page=1

Poor Billy, you can see my attack plainly. Bwahahahaha.....

As long as the threads are not deleted it is quite easy proving you to be a liar.

Your obsession with homosexuals is odd to say the least Willie. Just come out already. We will accept you and Frank for what you are here on the board.

I will be seeing you around the board Billie and not going away.

How is that life of crime treating you? Do you feel criminals should have firearms? I do not. Take care Wills.
Steve

Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 12:50 PM
No Stevie, you are still lying... and it is only in the last couple days that you have changed your story and started totally denying ever claiming there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand.

The link to the article in the NY Post proved that you were lying about ZERO GUN REGISTRATION in NEW ZEALAND, but unfortunately, your whining pals prevailed upon Dave to delete that thread... and your lies. If you hadn't made that totally false and deceptive claim, there would have been no reason for me to inform you that ALL Handguns in New Zealand are registered, as are all Military Style Semi-Automatics, and all legal gun owners. I made those posts to counter your lie, and you came back with data from the anti-gunner Peter Alpers and Gunpolicy.org, an anti-gun organization. There also would have been no reason for me to inform you about how extremely broad the New Zealand definition of what constitutes a Military Style Semi-Auto is either.

You new lie is falling flat on its' face Stevie. But please keep digging and making an ass of yourself.

Gunmakers have used corrosive flux for years, and it was brought up very recently that L.C. Smith barrels were brazed with corrosive flux. I don't know where that tidbit of knowledge came from. But I do know that corrosive flux works better than rosin flux, and it does not remain under the braze or solder joint to eat away at the metals joined. If that wasn't true, every braze or solder joint made with corrosive flux would self-destruct. They don't. The problem with using corrosive flux is that any residue must be completely flushed and neutralized, and in some applications, this may not be possible. I thanked you for your input because I didn't know that Oatey Lead Free Soldering flux was corrosive. I will still use it, but only where any residue can be removed or neutralized.

You were wrong about the epoxy, but that wasn't because I know all about epoxy or am an expert on it. My information came from a phD Chemical Engineer who actually develops and produces epoxies, while your misinformation came from a Brownell's tech support guy. If you want to continue to use inferior outdated epoxy on your customer's gun's, that's fine by me.

I'm not at all obsessed with homosexuals Stevie, however, you sure seem to be obsessed with Shortshells. But frankly, there are a lot of guys here who feel that you've probably never been with a woman.

I still can't imagine why you haven't just notified law enforcement since you think I am guilty of a crime. Just think... if I was in prison, you could tend to your gunsmithing business instead of stalking me and spending hours every day checking threads and making posts.

So, what about this Stevie???

Since you are the grammar and spelling police, maybe you could enlighten us how you MEGGER something. You are a tool Bill.
Steve

I enlightened you, and you come back with more defense of Shortshells... circumstantial evidence of your obsession is piling up Stevie. And you neglected telling us why you get to decide what is an attack, and who is permitted to make attacks without your righteous interference???
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 01:00 PM
No Stevie, you are still lying... and it is only in the last couple days that you have changed your story and started totally denying ever claiming there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand.

The link to the article in the post proved that you were lying about ZERO GUN REGISTRATION in NEW ZEALAND, but unfortunately, your whining pals prevailed upon Dave to delete that thread... and your lies. If you hadn't made that totally false and deceptive claim, there would have been no reason for me to inform you that ALL Handguns in New Zealand are registered, as are all Military Style Semi-Automatics, and all legal gun owners. I made those posts to counter your lie, and you came back with data from the anti-gunner Peter Alpers and Gunpolicy.org There also would have been no reason for me to inform you about how extremely broad the New Zealand definition of what constitutes a Military Style Semi-Auto is either.

You new lie is falling flat on its' face Stevie. But please keep digging and making an ass of yourself.

Gunmakers have used corrosive flux for years, and it was brought up very recently that L.C. Smith barrels were brazed with corrosive flux. I don't know where that tidbit of knowledge came from. But I do know that corrosive flux works better than rosin flux, and it does not remain under the braze or solder joint to eat away at the metals joined. If that wasn't true, every braze or solder joint made with corrosive flux would self-destruct. They don't. The problem with using corrosive flux is that any residue must be completely flushed and neutralized, and in some applications, this may not be possible. I thanked you for your input because I didn't know that Oatey Lead Free Soldering flux was corrosive. I will still use it, but only where any residue can be removed or neutralized.

You were wrong about the epoxy, but that wasn't because I know all about epoxy or am an expert on it. My information came from a phD Chemical Engineer who actually develops and produces epoxies, while your misinformation came from a Brownell's tech support guy. If you want to continue to use inferior outdated epoxy on your customer's gun's, that's fine by me.

I'm not at all obsessed with homosexuals Stevie, however, you sure seem to be obsessed with Shortshells. But frankly, there are a lot of guys here who feel that you've probably never been with a woman.

I still can't imagine why you haven't just notified law enforcement since you think I am guilty of a crime. Just think... if I was in prison, you could tend to your gunsmithing business instead of stalking me and spending hours every day checking threads and making posts.

So, what about this Stevie???

Steve

I enlightened you, and you come back with more defense of Shortshells... circumstantial evidence of your obsession is piling up Stevie. And you neglected telling us why you get to decide what is an attack, and who is permitted to make attacks without your righteous interference???

I did mean to thank you for enlightening me. I had not heard of "meggers" before though I did manage to wire my shop from scratch including the 3 phase generator and delay on my compressor. I am not electric expert by any means but I do get by.

No Bill it is you who is lying about our NZ dispute and you who has recently changed your story. I was the one who informed you, on my 2nd post in that thread, that only handguns and MSSA guns were registered. You continue to lie. I did not want to see that thread deleted as it was full of your deceptions.

Yes corrosive flux does have a use in gunmaking. You are welcome for the PDF.

I was not wrong about heating accraglass gel, it is a different product from what you linked to and the set time is so slow that heating it works great, despite what you may think. I just did it last week and the results were very good. Try it sometime and you will see for yourself.

I am not defending Short Shells and do not know who he is but will continue to high light your behavior. Only someone who is mentally unstable would resort to criminal conduct over an internet feud. Who is Short Shells Bill? I mean you have searched his hard drive. Inquiring minds want to know.
Steve
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 01:42 PM
Stevie bOy...

You are one sick puppy.
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 01:44 PM
Frank, I do not judge your relationship with Billie. It is 2019, if you two want to be lovers I am fine with it.

Good to see back on the board Frank. Seems like you have been scarce since your involuntary vacation.

Steve
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 01:50 PM
I've had better things to do than read the trash posted by sick people like you Steve'O.

Ps...Don't you have some guns you need to send out for Gunsmith work ?
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 01:52 PM
I never heard of wiring a delay on a compressor. A motor starter, yes. A soft-start, yes. A differential pressure switch, yes. But if you say you wired a delay on your compressor, who am I to argue? But I think anyone here with any electrical knowledge is wondering what in hell you are talking about. I suppose you need some kind of delay to save electricity since you can't used compressed air when you are here all day stalking me and defending Shortshells.

I haven't changed my story one bit about your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. The only thing that has been deleted was that particular thread. All of my other comments on the matter since then, with post numbers, dates, and times are still here.

You are free to go through my recent posts to show us when and where I changed my story. So why don't you do that???... right after you notify law enforcement about my alleged criminal behavior?

We all know why you won't do that. Because you've got nothing... except a lie you are trying to run away from, just because it has been deleted due to whining from your Libtard pals who bailed you out again. This is your big chance Stevie... go for it! Or go on looking like a liar trying to cover one lie with more lies.

I know that heating old outdated and degraded epoxy will soften it and allow it to be used. The epoxy I linked to is no different than acraglas in that respect. Your Brownell's tech support guy said it is OK. The phD Chemical Engineer who develops and produces the stuff informed us that the bond is not as strong as fresh material. But like I said, if you wish to use old inferior materials when working on your customer's guns, I have no quarrel with that.

There was a certain former two-faced "friend" who kept quizzing me by PM and e-mail as to Shortshell's other screen name and identity. He PM'd me to ask the day after Shortshells first post with his new anonymous identity. I already knew, because I was aware of the sleuthing that was happening. I wasn't willing to give it to him either. But I've dropped more than enough clues to let him know that driving all the way to another city to mail his intimidation letter with a different postmark wasn't nearly enough to cover the many tracks he left. I totally expected that letter before it arrived at my house. I even provided a date when he was digging for dirt. You are free to speculate how I know. But he wasn't the only one involved, and he wasn't the only one who left tracks in cyber-space. Your brave little faggot friend knows I know. His plan to silence me failed miserably. He's scared shitless, and anyone who sends intimidation letters to my house has every reason to be. That's all that matters to me. Someone as bright as you think you are ought to be able to figure it out. But it is a curiosity why you are so worried and concerned about it.
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 01:52 PM
Frank,
Good to hear you are staying busy. That is very important for elderly folks.

I have several things heading out for engraving this week and several more returning from the same engraver. Thanks for asking Frank.
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 01:59 PM

Solid State timer with delay, allows the 3 phase motor to come up to full speed before the compressor kicks on. Works great. I'm sure you understand that the rotary phase converter needs to be fully powered before the compressor motor starts. In the old shop I had a manual switch but this is easier.

As I explained to you in the original post, accra-glass gel is often shipped clumpy. Heating it works fine despite you being sure it will not.

Keep telling your lies about the NZ post Billie. I can see you now believe your lies.

Take care.
Steve

Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 02:19 PM
That device is not a "delay". It is known as a timer. You should've used the picture the first time if you didn't know what you were talking about.

So I assume this timer is for an unloader valve??? I don't really care.

I never received any clumpy acraglas gel. But I only bought it a few times before finding another brand. Glad you think clumpy gel is OK Stevie. I use my old degraded clumpy epoxy for filling holes in rotted wood and non-critical projects.

As I said, you are free to make me look like an ass by going through my recent posts and showing us just where I changed my story about your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in NEW Zealand. If you have the time to stalk me and the time to be obsessed with defending Shortshells, surely you have the time for that. Your customers won't mind waiting for you to send out their guns for work.

So what's stopping you? And you never did tell us why you are qualified to decide what constitutes an attack here, and who you should stalk. Your pal BrentD has been attacking Stan, and harassing Dave for a refund. Will you be stalking BrentD too, or does he get the Moronic Libtard free pass??? It would appear that's your criteria for an exemption.
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 02:49 PM

But he wasn't the only one involved, and he wasn't the only one who left tracks in cyber-space.

Bill, did you need to hack the hard drives of the others too or were you able track them through cyber space using other methods?

I do believe I have sealed my place in hell now, I said delay instead on timer of delay. Oh the horrors.

I will see what I have time for later. The two lies you posted this morning were easy pickings. The way you were attacked and discredited. You sensitive flower you.

Best regards,
Steve
Posted By: King Brown Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 07:39 PM
The crime, the crime, SKB? Who dunnit? keith hacking members' hard drives, no way. Gentlemen don't read others' mail. Relatives come from where he lives, strong German and Polish stock, salt of the earth.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/14/19 08:55 PM
The only crime here is Steve'O making himself look like a bafOOn...
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 12:11 AM

I haven't changed my story one bit about your lie that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. The only thing that has been deleted was that particular thread. All of my other comments on the matter since then, with post numbers, dates, and times are still here.

Bill you will see on my post ##544258 that the argument we were having was about the 3% number, not at all if NO GUNS were REGISTERED like you keep lying about. That post was on 4/22/19 nearly a month ago. Yet you feel if you keep repeating your lie it will be true. Here is the link. I did not say NO GUNS were REGISTERED. Please find a quote saying so....you can not.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=544290&page=13

I had no idea you were so thin skinned as well. I dug up stain and finish thread. You will noticed that I offered another method and never said your method would not work or that you lacked credibility.

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Do you include “Red oil” in your indictment?

Certainly. And most definitely with a wood like beech that is notorious for uneven stain absorption. I find it much more controllable to use either a home-brewed alcohol based alkanet stain or Behlen's SolarLuxe prior to applying my final finish. But if your unconventional furniture and cabinet finishing techniques give you the look you want on a gunstock, go for it.

Oh, I'm not recommending Japanese Shou Sugi Ban to gussy up this beech stock either, although that technique made some nice tool handles when I finished them. Too much potential for a bad result for a first try on a rifle.

Absolutely nothing unconventional with red oil or adding alkenet directly into a modified oil finish. Duane Weibe had a wonderful pictorial on his website for years on how to use this technique. I have used this method for many years myself and never once needed to sand off the finish. The beauty of this method is that when you cut back using rotten stone and the colored finish as a lube you do not get light colored areas. Nothing at all wrong with an alcohol based stain and the method you use but it is hardly the only acceptable method of obtaining a quality stock finish.

The whole thread:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...true#Post536371

If you can not handle someone offering an alternative method of completing a project then the only advice I have for you is to buckle up buttercup.

Boy have I enjoyed showing you to be a completely disingenuous liar today. Take care Bill.
Steve
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 12:55 AM
Quoting Cordell Hull, are we now, Oh Mighty King of Canuck. If we hadn't cracked the Japanese Purple code, and our Limey pals had not obtained a German Kreigsmarine Enigma machine and the code book from a U-Boat-- maybe the Axis would have won WW11-- The Marquis of Queensbury rules fall by the wayside if you want your Country to prevail in wartime- RWTF
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 05:46 AM
Stevie, you idiot... you have lied and changed your story, claiming now that you never said that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. Claiming that you are the one who informed us that ALL HANDGUNS and ALL MILITARY STYLE SEMI-AUTOMATICS are registered there is another flat-out lie.

I clearly stated that my story has never changed, and that you certainly did make that false claim in the now deleted thread...and that you are trying to cover that lie with another lie by now claiming you never said that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. I challenged you to go back through my recent posts to show us that my story has changed.

So I went to the thread you posted a link to, to see your PROOF, and right there in my second sentence, it is evident that my story has not changed.

Then I went to your post #544258... and your second sentence also proves that my story has not changed. We were arguing about your initial false claim that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. You changed that false and lying claim to 3% in the now deleted thread after linking to your NY Post article which gave us data from an anti-gunner. But even 3% is proof that your initial claim that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND was a lie.

Now go down the page a bit and read my first sentence in post #544273. More PROOF that I was still confronting you about your
NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND

Recently, you changed your story and said you never claimed that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. That is a new lie... attempting to run away from the earlier lies.

You gotta be a real idiot to post links and post numbers that show you are lying, and then do a victory dance. That is almost as stupid as posting links to data provided by anti-gunners.

I think you have just displaced nca225 as Dumbest [censored] in Doublegunshop history. Congratulations!

But none of us should be surprised to see what a chronic liar you are... considering your frequent denials about your closet Liberalism and considering your denials of your obvious obsession with the fairy Shortshells.

On a lighter note, I see you went back and did some editing to one of your posts from yesterday morning. I probably shouldn't have used the word "attack" to describe you following me around to criticize my thoughts on red oil finishes or soldering flux. The point I was making is that you have been carefully watching my posts and jumping in whenever you think you can prove me wrong. But it is good to see that you are still butthurt about your notion that old degraded epoxy is perfectly acceptable.

My comment thanking you for the pdf on the Oatey flux was a totally misguided attempt to be nice to you and to frustrate the shit-storm I though you were hoping for. And that's a mistake I'll never make again. I did it at the time because I figured it would disappoint you if I didn't start an argument with you. Maybe I should have done like the Preacher and cried that you have acid in your soul and self-loathing. Instead, I'll just make a correction and say that you are a lying POS... and you apparently always will be.
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 07:09 AM
Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Quoting Cordell Hull, are we now, Oh Mighty King of Canuck. If we hadn't cracked the Japanese Purple code, and our Limey pals had not obtained a German Kreigsmarine Enigma machine and the code book from a U-Boat-- maybe the Axis would have won WW11-- The Marquis of Queensbury rules fall by the wayside if you want your Country to prevail in wartime- RWTF

RWTF, I didn't quite understand your post the first time I read it. But you are 100% correct, and I agree completely. How long do you think WWII would have lasted if the Germans and the Japs were as stupid as Stevie? The Japs would have turned and torpedo bombed their own carriers at Pearl Harbor. And the Nazis would have used Volkwagens instead of tanks.

But really, when I saw a post from King Brown, I was pretty sure he was jumping in to criticize Stevie for violating Dave's wishes, and advertising his business in his tag-line. I'm sure it was just an oversight on King's part... and that he would never intentionally be a dishonest hypocrite.... except for days that end in the letter Y.
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 09:56 AM
YOU are the LYING POS William. Show ANYWHERE where I said NO GUNS are REGISTERED. I DID NOT and you continue LIE, LIE and LIE,some more. You can not show it and you know it. You changed your story as I showed in my link. This is what I said a month ago and it is what happened.
" Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand. Turns out neither statement is 100% true but I was much closer than you since only 3% of the guns in New Zealand were registered at the time of the incident. "

My story has not changed but yours has and it is quite simply a LIE.

Just like you LIED when you said I was trying to discredit you in those three threads. All four were blatant LIES.

I just showed clearly in our argument that it was about the 3% number which you could not disprove so then you began to change your story and say I said something I never did say. You are truly a POS of the worst type William. Dishonest to core.

Please go ahead and post something either disproving the 3% number, or where I said what you claim. You can not.

Speaking LIES....you will note I have never said OLD or DEGRADED epoxy was OK to use but that a NEW container from Brownell's is often clumpy. Yet you LIE AGAIN.

But it is good to see that you are still butthurt about your notion that old degraded epoxy is perfectly acceptable.

Here is my statement from the epoxy thread....notice I talk about how the epoxy arrives in a NEW state.....why must you LIE about such a trivial item William? Is it because you are a compulsive liar who just can not stop?

Most of the time when I buy accraglass gel it is hard and clumpy when it gets here. I put the closed containers of both the resin and the hardener in simmering water for several minutes. Makes for a butter smooth product. Working time is shorter than at room temp but I have never had a problem, with it setting too quickly. I do find that if I mix larger quantities of the liquid accraglass it gets very hot, bubbles and sets really fast. Seems to happen with big volumes of the liquid even at room temp. Wax does work great as a release agent. I'm a Kiwi shoe polish guy myself.

Also notice I did not try to discredit you in this thread but YOU attempted to discredit me. When you twist that in to me trying to discredit you that is called projecting.

Can you post a link to where I said either OLD or DEGRADED epoxy was OK to use? No you can not. Because it is another of your LIES.

But he wasn't the only one involved, and he wasn't the only one who left tracks in cyber-space.

Bill, did you need to hack the hard drives of the other forum members too or were you able track them through cyber space using other methods?

You are just lying blow hard Bill. Lie, Lie, Lie some more then hack forum members. Not a bit of integrity and you know it.

Steve

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 11:32 AM
You're loosing your mind sonny bOy....

Can't you see it Steve'O ?
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 11:41 AM
Frankie b0y,
You seemed bothered by me exposing the lies of your significant other Billie.

Catching him in four LIES in one day just too much for you?

Steve
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 11:52 AM
eYe seemed bothered ?

Oh chit....

yOu'd do good to catch the crabs Steve'O
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 11:59 AM
Frankie b0y,
Your presence is usually as welcome as an STD.

I think it would be best if you and Billie keep the crabs to yourselves.

Steve
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 01:34 PM
YOU are the LYING POS William. Show ANYWHERE where I said NO GUNS are REGISTERED.

" Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand.

Steve

Stevie, you make nca225 look like a genius!

First you say you never said that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND.... then you admit to saying "guns are not registered in New Zealand.

So then, the question becomes this... are you merely an idiotic liar... or are you a mentally ill liar who is pathologically incapable of seeing his own lies?

This is precisely what I've been saying all along... and this is precisely what you have been denying.

Your precious 3% figure still means that you were lying when you claimed there was NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND.

Furthermore, your precious 3% figure came from a known anti-gunner, Peter Alpers and Gunpolicy.org. There is absolutely no way to prove that number because long guns which are not Military Style Semi-automatics under New Zealand's broad definition are not registered, and nobody has a clue how many there actually are. Your precious 3% figure is a biased estimate from an anti-gun organization that feels not nearly enough guns are registered. Without actually checking, I'd guess it's pretty safe to say they would really like to see them all registered... or better yet, banned completely.

Good thing your mouth isn't a gun Stevie, because you keep shooting yourself in the foot.

By the way, fresh epoxy isn't hard and clumpy. I've never gotten clumpy Acraglas from Brownell's. Even an older unopened box I got a deal on at a gun show was still soft and smooth in texture. But if you want to use clumpy crap, go ahead. And if you still want to persist in the belief that a Brownell's tech support rep knows more about epoxy than a PhD Chemical Engineer who develops and produces epoxies, then I'm not stopping you.

One last question Stevie. If the Liberal Left Democrats you apparently admire succeed in passing Red Flag Laws to take guns away from suspected unstable people without due process, would you agree that a lying mentally ill gunsmith who gets his panties in a knot over clumpy epoxy should lose his FFL and his guns?
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 01:45 PM
You simpleton you......

Your partial quote is telling of what a deceptive low life you really are. Here is the whole quote:

" Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand. Turns out neither statement is 100% true but I was much closer than you since only 3% of the guns in New Zealand were registered at the time of the incident. "

You said guns were registered and I replied they were not. I never said NO GUNS. I simply replied to your blanket statement and then clarified. You are a LYING WEASEL and you know it.

How many other forum members have you hacked Willie?

Five Lies you have now been caught telling in a single day.

And such a fragile ego too. A delicate flower. You act like the beta male that you are. What a Pu$$y you are.

Steve
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 02:07 PM
Where have we seen this behavior before???... Where someone has their own words shoved under their nose... and still denies saying them?

Oh yeah, I remember... That was when King Brown accused me of lying about his illegal transporting of a handgun across the U.S.- Canadian border.

Then I produced a QUOTE where he admitted doing exactly that... several times.

Did he apologize or acknowledge his lies? Hell no! He continued to call me the liar.

I guess mental illness will do that to you.Those were your words admitting you said guns are not registered in New Zealand Stevie. It appears that even if we could somehow recover the thread that Dave deleted, you would still deny your own words.

And you know something Stevie... I'd bet that King and a couple others here would back you up on that... even with the truth hitting them squarely between tfhe eyes.

But don't worry Stevie. When your Liberal Left Democrats take away your guns and your FFL, you can always weave baskets for a living.
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 02:21 PM

" I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand.

Steve

Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 02:22 PM

Steve

Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 02:24 PM

Steve

Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 02:25 PM

Steve

We heard you the first time Stevie.

Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 02:28 PM
"The attacks happened in spite of gun registration" is what you stated.

Does that mean some, all or no guns? For that to be a factually correct statement it would need to mean SOME. Some guns at the time were registered, 3% while 97% were not. I replied using the exact same terminology you used, simply guns. My statement that guns are not registered, meaning some or actually the vast majority of guns(97%), was correct. I never once used the term NO GUNS. So apparently in your twisted mind it was to be understood as SOME GUNS for YOUR statement but NO GUNS for my statement.

You could not be more a deceptive weasel if you tried William.

Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 02:29 PM

"

Steve

That looks pretty clear... unlike that convoluted unintelligible bullshit you just posted Stevie
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 02:29 PM
You simpleton you......

Your partial quote is telling of what a deceptive low life you really are. Here is the whole quote:

You said guns were registered and I replied they were not. I never said NO GUNS. I simply replied to your blanket statement and then clarified. You are a LYING WEASEL and you know it.

How many other forum members have you hacked Willie?

Five Lies you have now been caught telling in a single day.

And such a fragile ego too. A delicate flower. You act like the beta male that you are. What a Pu$$y you are.

Steve
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 02:32 PM

Steve

Does that mean some, all or no guns? For that to be a factually correct statement it would need to mean SOME. Some guns at the time were registered, 3% while 97% were not. I replied using the exact same terminology you used, simply guns. My statement that guns are not registered, meaning some or actually the vast majority of guns(97%), was correct. I never once used the term NO GUNS. So apparently in your twisted mind it was to be understood as SOME GUNS for YOUR statement but NO GUNS for my statement.

Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 02:42 PM

Yes, that is true. Then you told us "there is no GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND"... and you repeated it here this morning:

Steve

All that other twisting and squirming is just making you look more and more mentally ill.
Posted By: keith Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 02:45 PM
I have grass to cut. I can't waste all damn day arguing with a mentally ill lying idiot.
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 05:09 PM

Steve

I NEVER SAID NO GUN REGISTRATION BUT USED THE SAME TERMINOLOGY AS YOU did you LYING LOW LIFE.
Posted By: SKB Re: For SKB and Keith only..... - 05/15/19 05:11 PM
I have grass to cut. I can't waste all damn day arguing with a mentally ill lying idiot.

You have already lost the argument William. You have been caught LYING 5 times in this thread alone.

© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com