doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: arrieta2 Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 02:29 PM
Well part of AFT is not working. I have a form 6 permit that they returned and the AFT did not completely correctly.

I found who processed it and tried to call him, left three messages his voice mail. Not reply. That is not totally unusual as very rarely do they ever return and messages, you just have to keep calling. Not sure why they even have voice mail.

I talked to the lady who directs the calls and asked her is anybody back in the imports branch and asked if they were closed. She said we are told the people that call in that it is business as usual. After I told her what had happen, she connected me to the district director. Left a message on his voice mail.

I was surprised he called me back. He said they were closed because of the gov. shutdown and no one could help me correct their mistake. I was just going to have to wait. So, I have an AYA waiting to be shipped.

Just an interesting story

John Boyd
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 02:41 PM
I have several form 6 applications that I am waiting for approval on and a shipment on the way. I sure hope CBP is fully manned.
Posted By: PALUNC Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 02:43 PM
Build the wall
Posted By: mark Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 02:52 PM
I contacted ATF with a minor issue. I had a long hold time then was told they would put in the request but it would not be processed till after the shut down. In my case that's OK.
We are SKB, just going on 18 days of working without being paid for it. We still have to show up, and in many cases get forced to work overtime, with the promise that we will get paid for the time at some point later on. Rather frustrating! But sometimes worthwhile things ing life are
Posted By: arrieta2 Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 03:50 PM
Mark

I am sure there are a lot of permits backup just sitting in their offices. I would be willing to bet when they get back to work it will still be long wait for things to get done. Or they could do like they do in houston, if the mailman has to many pieces of mail to deliver they just toss in the trash

John
When you hire someone to blow things up, sometimes there’s collateral damage.

It’s the law of unintended consequences at work.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 06:27 PM
Whichever way publics want to see it, tip your hat to the Founding Fathers. They mused seriously about ordinary people being smart enough to govern themselves. All the wisdom in the world, all the checks and balances, can't protect from grotesqueries in democracies.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 06:45 PM
Originally Posted By: King Brown
Whichever way publics want to see it, tip your hat to the Founding Fathers. They mused seriously about ordinary people being smart enough to govern themselves. All the wisdom in the world, all the checks and balances, can't protect from grotesqueries in democracies.

Great word King. Grotesqueries And there are so many of them. Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, AOC, Hillary, Cory Booker, Maxine Waters....it just goes on and on.
Posted By: ed good Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 10:17 PM
jes buil da dam wall!
Our President gives a whole new dimension to the phrase Bully Pulpit.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 10:41 PM
Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
When you hire someone to blow things up, sometimes there’s collateral damage.

It’s the law of unintended consequences at work.

No Clapper Zapper, King, and Rocky Mtn Bill... this is the Law of Intended Consequences. Those of us who were smart enough to elect a pro-gun President wanted someone who would blow things up and change the status quo.

I feel a little bad for people who live paycheck to paycheck, but this is a graphic reminder of why you should have a rainy day fund, because things sometimes go bad for a time. I've lost my job several times over the years due to unfair trade and outsourcing. I've had pension plans bankrupted and taken over by the PBGC. I never got back-pay for the time and money I lost. Wait... once I filed a Proof of Claim with U.S. Bankruptcy Court for over $35,000 (in 1992 dollars)in lost pay, ESOP, vacation, and unpaid medical bills. Eight years later, I got $210.00... less than a penny on the dollar.

Some Federal workers are getting hurt by this, but all of us have been getting slammed by having our wages and benefits depressed by upwards of 30 million illegal invaders who steal jobs, work for cash and evade taxes, and use our schools, infrastructure, Welfare and Medical System without paying.

BUILD THE WALL... we need it to keep out those dangerous illegal assault weapons that anti-gun Democrats Barack Obama and Eric Holder were smuggling across the border during Fast and Furious!
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 10:44 PM
Cool to see King once again posting in a political thread when he repeatedly says that stuff doesn't belong here.

I'll probably help Rocky Mtn Bill by moving any of his anti-Trump posts to the Classic Rifle forum so his pals there can see how proud he is to support anti-2nd Amendment Democrats. No need to thank me Billy.
Posted By: Mr. Polecat Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 10:52 PM
Stopping the gov shutdown is easy. Make your leftist politicians fund the wall.

Or just leave the government shut down. I'm fine with either.
Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/09/19 11:29 PM
Your government is working EXACTLY as it was intended by your very forward thinking founding fathers. NO one president, or Senate, or house representative, can do what they want. Democracy at it's best, anywhere in the world. To want the president to do whatever he wants...when he wants, is truly un American, unconstitutional, and undemocratic. Like it or not.

if you don't like it...move to Canada where the majority goverment, provincial or federal, can do whatever they want for four years.
One of the reasons Trump was elected was to build the wall.

Stay the course, Mr. President. Don't back down.

Make them build the wall.

Y'all wait and see who blinks first.

SRH
Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 12:11 AM
He got elected because he said Mexico will pay for the wall. maybe if he said it would cost the American people six billion....who knows. Nonetheless, no matter how any president gets elected, or what he promises, the Government decides what happens. like it or not, it's a great system.
Mexico will end up paying for it. He didn't say how.

SRH
Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 12:33 AM
wow.
Posted By: tut Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 01:24 AM
USCG shouldn't be part of this crap. No U.S. Military should be impacted. I've got family who serve and who have served. My dad retired from there. He would is no doubt rolling over in his grave about this. Don't give a shit about any of the other places to a large degree, but leave the military out of this CF. Half of what they do is drug interdiction in the Gulf of Mexico for goodness sake.

PS. What many folks don't know is the US military has a housing allowance that pays the rent. No pay, no housing allowance. No housing allowance and you can't pay the rent nor the utilities etc. etc. Damn thing sucks.
Regardless of personal politics, this situation was both predictable and expected.

Any one with a lick of sense knew going into this shut down that tens of thousands of middle-class families would be caught up in the wage delays that a shutdown would bring.
That a shutdown would also impact other businesses manned by Trump supporters was an unintended consequence of the action. Unless it wasn’t unintended.

Additionally, the only real question should have been how long would this go on before the pressure brought to bear by constituents began to make supporters worry about re-election. Again, a predictable outcome.

Judging from my readings, lots of people thought it would be the other guy that was to get blown up. An unfortunate, unexpected surprise.
Posted By: craigd Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 03:08 AM
Originally Posted By: dal
He got elected because he said Mexico will pay for the wall....

I'm with you dal. Who'da thought he'd get Canada to cave and pay for the wall. Kudos to this President for looking to congress to get a bill to him, rather than go it alone via exec orders the way barry the justice peddler fleeced his congregation.
Posted By: Tom C Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 03:50 AM
I suggest that those who voted for Mr. Trump pay for the wall that he promised would be paid for by Mexico. He is the perfect example of the Dunning- Kruger effect.
Posted By: Mr. Polecat Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 04:19 AM
I suppose Hillary going to war with Russia would have been a better alternative?
Posted By: craigd Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 04:23 AM
I would suggest thanking God that a supporter of our President is leaving the great state of Wisconsin out of massive debt and with a nice surplus. Here's hoping the smart folks don't blow within six months, eh?
Posted By: King Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 11:45 AM
Good to see you back, craig. Nice rounded number, too!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 12:59 PM
Originally Posted By: PALUNC
Build the wall

If the US military and the Border Patrol would start shooting them it would be a lot cheaper than a wall.
Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 01:36 PM
Originally Posted By: Mr. Polecat
I suppose Hillary going to war with Russia would have been a better alternative?

Who's going to war with Russia now? Putan's buddy? Manafort's oligarch buddies just had sanctions removed...no?
That’s the spirit,Joe
you’re such a charmer.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 01:53 PM
If you want a more liberal approach they make rubber bullets.
Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 02:01 PM
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
If you want a more liberal approach they make rubber bullets.

Nope, you'll have to use real bullets as they are literally dying trying to get in now.

A solid fence would be best in areas of major crossings.
Posted By: Grouse Guy Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 02:14 PM
All the wall will get us is 32 foot ladders, ten foot tunnels, and cutting torches and Saws-alls.

Oh, and waste and fraud. If you think $5.6 bil. is the final bill, I have a bridge to sell you. "Mexico will pay" is a grossly broken campaign promise. Suckers!
Whatever it costs it won't be as much as the illegals are costing now, not to mention the future.

Votes at any price, eh Ben?

SRH
I
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 02:25 PM
Country elected the dems to run congress. Shutdown was inevitable. Unless they can figure out a way to overthrow the elected President, he will force Mexico to pay for the wall or ruin that country's economy trying. Maybe ours too. JMHO...Geo
Posted By: Grouse Guy Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 02:37 PM
The quickest way to stop illegal immigration is to fine and jail the Americans who employ them. Done.

Start with Trump.

Unfortunately Congress is bought off by the construction, landscape, hospitality, restaurant, and agriculture industries... to name just a few.
Posted By: tut Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 03:04 PM
Build the wall

If the US military and the Border Patrol would start shooting them it would be a lot cheaper than a wall.

That would only make a lot of Lawyers rich. Not a good option IMO.
Originally Posted By: tut
Build the wall

That would only make a lot of Lawyers rich. Not a good option IMO.

Send...

Posted By: KY Jon Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 03:41 PM
Why do people think we don’t have the right to protect our borders? Does you House have doors? Do your doors have locks? Do you lock them at night or when you go away? Why? What gives you the right to do that? Do you do it because you are a racist? No, you do it to protect your family and your valuables.

That border is our front door. We have the right and duty to protect those who live be behind it legally. Illegal immigrants depress wages. They use government serviceseven when they don’t pay taxes. They are a burden on our health system, our schools and our court systems. They fill a large portion of our prison system. They do not have to commit crimes to cost money.

All that for cheap labor in return. It’s not worth it. If Republicans were smart, which they often are not, they should point out if we deported 1/2 of the illegals the money freed up could double the money available for welfare and still have money left over. Talk about buying votes away from the Democrats.
Posted By: Grouse Guy Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 03:52 PM
So the POTUS shuts-down or forces work-without-pay for things like firearms imports, payments to American farmers harmed by the China trade war, all federal land management agencies, and perhaps the deepest irony of all... the Coast Guard and TSA. For SECURITY? No wonder Republicans are breaking ranks.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 03:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Grouse Guy
So the POTUS shuts-down or forces work-without-pay for things like firearms imports, payments to American farmers harmed by the China trade war, all federal land management agencies, and perhaps the deepest irony of all... the Coast Guard and TSA. For SECURITY? No wonder Republicans are breaking ranks.

You know of course it takes two to tango. The Democrat controlled Congress is equally responsible for the shut down.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 04:06 PM
James, you are forgetting that the Republican controlled House failed to give in to demands for funding the wall as well. Seems like very few in Congress feel funding for this warranted.
Posted By: tut Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 04:07 PM
Interesting fact. I turkey hunted for 2 years down around Del Rio Texas which is smack tab on the US/Mexico border. There was a fence as I recall. Not a big tall beautiful fence, but a fence probably 8 feet tall. On the US side of that fence was sand 2 track and that sand 2 track was dragged every evening by the US Customs and Border Patrol so it looked like a golf course sand trap.

The next morning every inch of that sand road was checked by USCBP and then raked/dragged again. If they found foot tracks of illegals they then dispatched agents to go find them. Wasn't hard to figure out they would be within 10 miles or so from where the tracks were found because they sure didn't have any vehicles with them. The USCBP would catch them, and take them back to regular border crossing to be deported.

Too me it seemed like a fairly simple process. Most of those illegals didn't get very far.

PS. Must admit it was interesting to be turkey hunting and at the same time keeping an eye out for illegals. At least I was armed. Did kill a lotta turkey's there.

Double PS. Local's weren't concerned very much. They had been dealing with the issue for a long long time.
Originally Posted By: KY Jon

If Republicans were smart...

Unfortunately Congress is bought off by the construction, landscape, hospitality, restaurant, and agriculture industries... to name just a few.

Build Welcome Centers (Bienveidos!) along the southern border decorated á la Diego Rivera https://youtu.be/B2C40LnfoSY showing people gorging on donuts and moose meet, sledding and playing hockey (the savior of hockey in Toronto, American Austin Matthews mother is Mexican) with railroads running north to Canada.

Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 04:21 PM
Why do people think we don’t have the right to protect our borders? Does you House have doors? Do your doors have locks? Do you lock them at night or when you go away? Why? What gives you the right to do that? Do you do it because you are a racist? No, you do it to protect your family and your valuables.

That border is our front door. We have to he right and duty to protect those who live be behind it legally. Illegal immigrants depress wages. They use government serviceseven when they don’t pay taxes. They are a burden on our health system, our schools and our court systems. They fill a large portion of our prison system. They do not have to commit crimes to cost money.

All that for cheap labor in return. It’s not worth it. If Republicans were smart, which they often are not, they should point out if we deported 1/2 of the illegals the money freed up could double the money available for welfare and still have money left over. Talk about buying votes away from the Democrats.

No problem if mexico agreed to pay for the wall....like it was promised 200 times....no?
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 04:21 PM
[Look to the future and what do you see?
An iron road running from Mexico to Calgary! LR]

Not until they have better welfare than we do...Geo
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 04:33 PM
Build a wall, jail American farmers, contractors, or hospitality business owners for employing illegals. All are OK by me. Wall's just an expensive symbol of our will to do something about the problem...Geo
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 04:42 PM
Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Build a wall, jail American farmers, contractors, or hospitality business owners for employing illegals. All are OK by me. Wall's just an expensive symbol of our will to do something about the problem...Geo

Here is a good place to start
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a2...paZwluPWWP5YEDE
Posted By: canvasback Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 04:46 PM
Originally Posted By: SKB
James, you are forgetting that the Republican controlled House failed to give in to demands for funding the wall as well. Seems like very few in Congress feel funding for this warranted.

May be, but this was a central plank of why he got elected. So Congress may not be a big fan, but it sure resonated with voters.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 04:57 PM
Originally Posted By: BrentD

Here is a good place to start
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a2...paZwluPWWP5YEDE

While I'm in complete agreement with George's post, I love that your idea of a good place to start is a hatchet job on Devin Nunes, filled with conspiracy theory and innuendo.

If you really agree with George and I, maybe the place to start is an unbiased application of the law across all people, farmers, contractors, etc as well as the illegals they employ. All are guilty.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 05:04 PM
Originally Posted By: lonesome roads

If Republicans were smart...

Build Welcome Centers (Bienveidos!) along the southern border decorated á la Diego Rivera https://youtu.be/B2C40LnfoSY showing people gorging on donuts and moose meet, sledding and playing hockey (the savior of hockey in Toronto, American Austin Matthews mother is Mexican) with railroads running north to Canada.

Good god man! It's bad enough your wacky celebrity leftists always claim they will be moving to Canada if (insert name here) wins the next election. And your non-celebrity leftist actually do move here. Quit exporting your shit....we already have thousands of your illegals now pouring over our border.

Although I will admit that is largely due to our idiot PM jr.
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 05:17 PM
[Look to the future and what do you see?
An iron road running from Mexico to Calgary! LR]

Not until they have better welfare than we do...Geo

Viva a more progressive Canada!...Geo
Posted By: RyanF Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 07:11 PM
The funny thing is that many people think the wall is bad because it won’t work. A lot of other people think the wall is bad because it will work.
I mean this sincerely
It is a great policy debate to have

The shut down idk.
Look back to 2006 or 2008 when the Democraps like Cry Baby Shumer, Pelosi, Oslama, and the biggest liar of all Hillary talking about securing our borders.
What happened since then, is it not the same, YES it is but since The Donald is in now they don't want to fund anything. They are a bunch of two-faced liars.
If this is what it takes, and I hate to see people not working, but those people have to go Trump might have to declare a State of Emergency to get the money and forget the those two-faced a$$holes.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 08:52 PM
Amen
Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 09:35 PM
Talk about being a liar. trump now says...on tape...to the masses...that he never said Mexico would pay for the wall. Now he is going to lie about a national crisis. Seriously. I had high hopes for trump, and glad anyone but Hillary won...but come on. What a disaster of a president.
Posted By: RARiddell Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 09:46 PM
Talk about being a liar. trump now says...on tape...to the masses...that he never said Mexico would pay for the wall. Now he is going to lie about a national crisis. Seriously. I had high hopes for trump, and glad anyone but Hillary won...but come on. What a disaster of a president.

Ha ha ha we all know you voted for Hills! So I bet you were thinking the President of Mexico was going to come over the border with a huge cardboard check and have Ed McMahon present it.....what a Moe!
Posted By: ed good Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 09:49 PM
hope da donald is wheelin an dealin on da qt...
Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 11:15 PM
Originally Posted By: RARiddell

Ha ha ha we all know you voted for Hills! So I bet you were thinking the President of Mexico was going to come over the border with a huge cardboard check and have Ed McMahon present it.....what a Moe!

Are you saying trump supporters are like Moe...from the three stooges?
Posted By: RARiddell Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 11:30 PM
Originally Posted By: RARiddell

Are you saying trump supporters are like Moe...from the three stooges?

Ha ha ha nice. Case in point though... you guys make life so much better, thank you for existing for our enjoyment!
Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 11:44 PM
Your welcome!
Posted By: Tom C Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/10/19 11:54 PM
You Trumpians keep bringing up Hillary after more than two years. Are you trying to justify Trumps lies by saying Hillary lied so it's OK that DT lies every tiime he opens his mouth. Are you saying Hillary lied more often than Donny boy? Are you saying Hillary's lies were worse than those of the “Great Negotiator”? What are you trying to say? Tell me why you like to be lied to. Tell me why you like the greatest liar surrounding himself by confessed liars? You don't mind that the honest ones have left this administration in record numbers?
Posted By: RARiddell Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 12:03 AM
Your welcome!

Nice, and they keep coming!
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 12:14 AM
Wow, there sure has been a LOT of participation in this thread. How can this be when the F.A.G.'s and FUDD's always tell us that these off-topic political threads are unpopular, and drive people away?

Some other observations: These threads sure show us who really supports pro 2nd Amendment politicians, and who the FUDD's are that vote for anti-gun Democrats while denying that their support makes them in any way anti-gun themselves.

Here's a cute one from little dla (sic), a Canadian Liberal. dla (sic) is very hung up on Trump saying that Mexico would pay for the wall:

I watched Trump explaining his oft-repeated campaign promise that Mexico would pay for the Wall. He never denied that he said that. He simply said he knew they would never write a check or send us cash to pay for it, but that they would pay for it through re-negotiated trade deals, tariffs, etc. We all know illegal immigration and enforcement is very costly... far more than a measly $5 Billion. When you also add in how many U.S. dollars are sent out of the country annually by illegals. Last year $27 Billion was sent back to Mexico.

https://www.marketplace.org/2017/06/15/w...-home-countries

So little dla (sic) was spreading more false Democrat propaganda once again. Actually, little dla (sic) was flat out lying. He says Trump is a liar, and then pulls this shit. Come on dla (sic)... show us a video of Trump saying exactly what you claim.

KYJon's post about how we all have doors and walls in our homes to keep us secure was the best and most intelligent observation so far. I don't always agree with him, but he was 100% spot on. Would we give up our doors and walls in our homes simply because some determined criminal might use a Sawzall or some other tool to break in? GrouseGuy's idiotic post about a wall being only as good as a 32 ft. ladder, cutting torches, tunnels, or a Sawzall was simply another Liberal FUDD loon spreading Democrat propaganda.

Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 12:23 AM
your such a moe keet its laughable! I'll send your post to some of my buddies so they can have a good laugh too! keep drink'n the koolaid keet...keep drink'n the koolaid.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 12:28 AM
You lied to us little dla (sic). Show us the proof of what you said about our pro-gun President Donald Trump.

By the way, I see you STILL don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". You're such an idiot. And a Liberal tool as well.
your such a moe keet its laughable! I'll send your post to some of my buddies so they can have a good laugh too! keep drink'n the koolaid keet...keep drink'n the koolaid.

You’re gay gentleman upland hunter buddies?

Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 12:50 AM
Yes exactly!

too bad Keats not a great American. the only part of the constitution he wants in effect is the second. F everything else...including supporting a lying and disgraceful president. Imagine if keet was in charge...every one has a gun as he sees under the second...but every other article in the constitution goes in the dumpster.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 12:59 AM
Where's your proof of what you posted about President Trump's statement about Mexico paying for the Wall little dla (sic)?

Put up or shut up. You lied to us, and now you wish to run away from your lie. You keep harping on Trump and calling him a liar. But it appears that you are the one who is telling lies here.

That's not what he said little dla (sic). And being invaded by tens of thousands of illegals every month certainly is a National crisis. A crisis that has been ignored to the point that upwards of 10% of our population is here illegally.

And perhaps you can also show us where I show any disregard for the rest of the Constitution. I know you think that worshiping anti-gunners is a good thing, but I do cherish my gun rights... unlike a bunch of FUDD's who work to help the Democrats take them away.
Posted By: ed good Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 01:01 AM
dal: you are making a fool out of yourself here...

let hit go...
Originally Posted By: ed good
dal: you are making a fool out of yourself here...

let hit go...

He’s one bloody unhinged fooking Canook, eh, ed.

Posted By: old colonel Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 01:16 AM
Ever the classiest poster Keith, well perhaps not.

The President is a lousy politician, then again many voted for him because of that; that said he is right on dealing with immigration.

That said, build the wall, or leave it shut down, don’t care if this goes on and I lose work, money, I am willing to support it to completion.

For those who oppose the wall and or favor unrestricted immigration let us all the acceptable body count of deaths inflicted by illegals? Let us know what other laws illegals are entitled to blow off?

Lastly be sure to tell all the people who came to this country legally waiting their turn why they should not get to pick what laws to obey.
Posted By: RARiddell Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 01:16 AM
Best advice Ed has given! But unfortunately the fool part was already there or is it their?
Posted By: dal Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 01:39 AM
ya...not really. Got keet to admit he believes in the whole constitution. So he should be against anyone who's trying to step all over it... no matter what party the stepper is from...no?
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 02:50 AM

You’re gay gentleman upland hunter buddies?

You're too nice to the liberal idiOt
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 02:53 AM
Old kernul...in case you haven't noticed our southern border is a war zone.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 04:56 AM
ya...not really. Got keet to admit he believes in the whole constitution. So he should be against anyone who's trying to step all over it... no matter what party the stepper is from...no?

You didn't get me to admit anything you dishonest disingenuous dwarf. I have stated my belief in the entire Constitution here many times. Surely you must have noticed it since you are obviously as obsessed with me as Gladys Kravitz, aka old colonel. Why here's what you have in your profile here:

kieth...is a pathetic human being

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=18234

That sure is different than your tag line which says: "Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?"

I emphasize that I care deeply about the 2nd Amendment, but there is nothing to suggest that I ever didn't care about the rest of the Constitution. That bias toward the 2nd comes out a lot here because this is a firearms forum, and we have too many fools like you who support Liberal Left Democrats who wish to gut the 2nd Amendment.

So why won't you give us some proof to support the lie you told about President Trump dla (sic)?

300,000 Iraqi troops invaded Kuwait. The whole world considered that to be a crisis. Upwards of 30,000,000 illegals have invaded the United States, with most coming across the U.S.-Mexican border. But dla (sic) and lying Democrats refuse to call that illegal invasion a National crisis.

A President who fights to stop a foreign invasion is not "stepping on the Constitution". He is defending the U.S. from all threats foreign and domestic, as per his Oath of Office, while so many of his predecessors failed to defend it.

Most of the casualties in this invasion of the U.S. have been the poor and the middle class.... the very people that Democrats claim they care about.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 01/11/19 06:35 AM
The following is a response to a post that little dla (sic) made, and quickly deleted. Little dla (sic) accused me of saying this invasion is just like the Iraq war. I'll post it anyway, because it is further proof that there is a National crisis at the border... as if we really needed further proof when tens of millions of illegals are breaking the law by coming here, and then stealing from us by using our schools, roads, infrastructure, Welfare System, evading income and Social Security taxes, sending U.S. dollars back home, and suppressing wages and stealing jobs.

I didn't say this invasion is exactly like Iraq invading Kuwait. Stop telling lies. But there is an undeniable invasion of the U.S. going on, and it is being advanced by Liberal Democrats and idiots like you dla (sic).

In fact, many illegals like members of La Raza come right out and admit their goal:

https://www.infowars.com/la-raza-declares-war-on-border-wall-demands-reconquista-of-southwest/

http://humanevents.com/2006/07/27/the-em...ican-southwest/

https://patricksperry.com/2009/07/05/aztlan-reconquista-and-la-raza/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/apr/16/20060416-122222-1672r/
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/09/19 03:43 PM
They seem to be on the ball. I had three permits waiting, all three approved this week. I am not going to begin expecting this kind of efficiency from the ATF in the future but I am appreciative for the quick processing at this point in time.
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/09/19 10:05 PM
Originally Posted By: tut

PS. What many folks don't know is the US military has a housing allowance that pays the rent. No pay, no housing allowance. No housing allowance and you can't pay the rent nor the utilities etc. etc. Damn thing sucks.

Very good points, Tut.

No question the president got elected at least in part because he promised to build the wall. But he also told us what a great deal maker he is. So after 2 years with his own party in control of Congress and no wall, he's now expecting to cut a deal with the Dems in control of the House? Seems strange to me.

And before anyone engages in guessing how I voted, I went with neither of the Big Two. And as it turned out in my state (living in Iowa at the time), Trump didn't need my vote (nor, for that matter, the votes of any of us who went 3rd party)--nor would they have helped Hillary if she'd received all of them.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/09/19 10:47 PM
We all know that given the choice you'd vote for Muslim because they are such loving people...

According to Larry the Clown Brown
Posted By: craigd Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/09/19 10:55 PM
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....Very good points....

....as it turned out in my state (living in Iowa at the time), Trump didn't need my vote (nor, for that matter, the votes of any of us who went 3rd party)--nor would they have helped Hillary if she'd received all of them.

Actually Larry, as it turns out, you handed hill-n-the-socialists their 'we won the popular vote' mantra, didn't you. Are you sure it was such a good point about the military being involved in the teeny weeny shutdown? It seems the biggest thing that was affected by the shutdown was talking points, eh?
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/09/19 11:08 PM
Well, there's Larry Brown... once again engaging in the political commentary that he and his anti-Trump pals claim to find so offensive and prone to driving folks away from this site.

Welcome back to hypocrisy central. But since Larry started the off-topic political discussion...

It does not seem strange to me that Trump is still trying to get adequate funding for a Border Wall and Border Security. He was attempting to do it while Republicans controlled the House, and certainly did more than his recent predecessors who talked the talk, but did virtually nothing. But there are enough Republicans that also hate Trump and also have a vested interest in uncontrolled illegal immigration. Larry probably doesn't understand this, but Trump is not a dictator, and he needs support in the House and Senate to fulfill any campaign promises. If he goes the Emergency Executive Order route, Liberal Democrats will file a lawsuit for injunction before the ink is dry. Trying is a lot different than lying Larry.

By continuing to pursue what he ran on, Trump is doing a great job of exposing the Liberal Democrat lie that they are also interested in Border security. Mike Pence stated that Trump was willing to compromise and accept less than half of the $5.7 Billion he is asking for. But lying Democrats who previously stated a willingness to spend even more are now showing us they never meant what they said.

And before anyone says it, Mexico absolutely would pay for the Wall. The savings to U.S. citizens and taxpayers for the Welfare, Education costs, Health Care costs, depressed wages, incarceration and prosecution of criminal illegals, and costs associated with drug trafficking would far exceed the cost of securing the border and building a Wall. Liberal Left Democrats are still trying to regulate and ban AR-15 rifles. Rifles of all types were used in 376 murders in 2016, while 63,600 Americans died from drug overdoses in the same year.

If you could have been a fly on the wall in the voting booth with Larry, I'd bet you'd have seen him vote for Hillary. Some things become clearly evident over time if you pay attention.
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/09/19 11:44 PM
The friggen election is two years in the past. Let it die.

I care more about who gets onto the Supreme Court than in the White House. It’s hard enough for a moderate or conservative president to pick justices who don’t turn out to be closet liberals in office. But I’ve never seen a moderate or Liberal judge who did not get more liberal over time. Just think what cherries Hillary would have given us. So I’ll go for the candidate who I think will pick judges I need to protect my right to bear arms more than one who will decide which bathroom I get to pee in.

Shutting down the Government was more myth to me. I heard about countless people who were going hungry or going to be evicted. Get real. This is America. Poor people here are fat. It takes months to foreclose and evict someone. Not 30 days. Every government employee can join a employee credit union and that credit union could loan them money against their future back pay. Every credit union was told by the Secretary of treasury they would be paid. The credit unions should have offered loans to members because they had 100% fully government backing. It was circus and show time. All BS.

And just think we are closer to the next election than we are to the last. We get to do this all over again and what fun that will be if the MSM darling Liberal pick fails to win again. Congresswoman OSoStupid from NY will be demanding we defund and close that Electoral College forever. I just hope she never finds in on the map. She might show up at the next Electoral College graduation and give them a peice if her mind. And I don’t think she has any to spare.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 01:32 AM
No doubt it sucks but something beside talk has to happen or we don't have a country.
Posted By: craigd Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 02:24 AM
The friggen election is two years in the past. Let it die.

I care more about who gets onto the Supreme Court than in the White House. It’s hard enough for a moderate or conservative president to pick justices who don’t turn out to be closet liberals in office. But I’ve never seen a moderate or Liberal judge who did not get more liberal over time. Just think what cherries Hillary would have given us. So I’ll go for the candidate who I think will pick judges I need to protect my right to bear arms more than one who will decide which bathroom I get to pee in....

We could forget about the election, but I think this resurrection is more about faux principles and the reality of splitting the vote by throwing it away on some third party fantasy. I never have and I doubt many others have ever gotten their ideal candidate, but I'm pretty sure who ever votes for a harris, booker or a lizbeth warren will feel like all is perfect.
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 03:44 AM
Third parties do matter. They change outcomes. Had Teddy R not run in 1912 Wilson would not have been elected. Many people think the 1992 election was another example. Had Perot not run in 1992 Bush would have had a second term. When he, Perot, started babbling about hit squads coming down from Canada people should have known he did not want the job. He just hated Bush.

Most of H. Ross Perot voters would have gone for Bush if they only Bush or Clinton to vote for. Clinton only got 43% of the vote. Think what a difference that would have made. The Clintons would have returned to Arkansas and drifted into obscurity. The second Bush would most likely not gotten in later. The Jr. Senator form IL would still be that, or a village organizer.Vince Foster would still be alive. Global warming would still be the PC phrase. Al Gore might have gotten elected in 1996. That might have been fun. Beating out Dan Quaile. It is all HRP fault.

I think Newt ought to write a fictional book about this outcome. He wrote one about Lee winning Gettysberg and the South still lost the war. It was supply lines, man power reserves and the grinding nature of the war with less resources available in the South.
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 01:53 PM
Originally Posted By: craigd
....Very good points....

....as it turned out in my state (living in Iowa at the time), Trump didn't need my vote (nor, for that matter, the votes of any of us who went 3rd party)--nor would they have helped Hillary if she'd received all of them.

Actually Larry, as it turns out, you handed hill-n-the-socialists their 'we won the popular vote' mantra, didn't you. Are you sure it was such a good point about the military being involved in the teeny weeny shutdown? It seems the biggest thing that was affected by the shutdown was talking points, eh?

Since I didn't vote for Hillary, how could I have "handed" her anything? What I did--sometimes I guess it's necessary to explain the obvious--is cast a vote AGAINST both Hillary and Trump. If Trump needed my vote (and a whole bunch of other votes) to win the popular vote, that's his problem, not mine. Or the Republican Party's problem . . . because had they nominated any of several other candidates who ran in the primary, they would have gotten my vote. W didn't win the popular vote on his first try either . . . but he did the next time. Trump likewise has a chance to do better. Maybe what he really needed was more help from the Russians. smile

As Tut pointed out, the Coast Guard being part of the shutdown may very well have exacerbated an already very serious illegal drug problem in this country.

Sometimes decisions like that have unintended consequences. Back in the late 70's, money for training the Army Reserve was in short supply. (Those were still the Carter years, before Reagan got us back on track spending more money on defense--and putting a lot more pressure on our Commie adversaries, eventually bringing about the end of the Cold War and the disintegration of the "Evil Empire".) Anyhow, our commanding general looked at our little Military Intelligence unit. We were full strength and all of us were fully trained and qualified. Therefore, instead of sending us to DC for our annual active duty (in support of the Army's Intelligence and Threat Analysis Center), the general said "You guys will do your Annual Training at home station." We prepared to comply with the order. At which point ITAC said: "No, general. We need them HERE. For one thing, they can't access Top Secret information back there. We will write the check." After that, we never had any problems receiving funding from our Army Reserve higher HQ. Kinda sent the message that we were "essential".
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 02:02 PM
Third parties do matter. They change outcomes. Had Teddy R not run in 1912 Wilson would not have been elected.

On the other hand, had the Republican Party nominated Teddy rather than Taft, same result: Wilson wouldn't have been elected. They didn't have a lot of primaries back then, but Teddy swept them--including in Taft's home state. Taft was nominated via the old "smoke filled room" system.
Ross Perot split the vote that allowed Clinton to win.

Best,
Ted
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 03:05 PM
And our country has been on downward spiral ever since....
Posted By: craigd Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 03:37 PM
....I didn't vote for Hillary, how could I have "handed" her anything? What I did--sometimes I guess it's necessary to explain the obvious--is cast a vote AGAINST both Hillary and Trump. If Trump needed my vote (and a whole bunch of other votes) to win the popular vote, that's his problem, not mine. Or the Republican Party's problem . . . because had they nominated any of several other candidates who ran in the primary, they would have gotten my vote....

I know these little 'discussions' go round and round in circles. Other than making you feel better, what factual policy benefit would any of your other primary candidates have brought to the table? What would hill have done for your military? Coast Guard aside, would she have uncoupled them from the games like your current President has, or would active duty soldiers and their families be real political pawns like you mislead us to believe earlier?

I believe that you voted against hillerie, my personal opinion is that is that I hope you vote against one of these new wave progressives with a bit more meaningful enthusiasm.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 03:47 PM
I'm betting he voted Bernie....
Yeah, we all know what happened to Vince Foster because it's been so well documented. Thanks, KY Jelly for reminding us. If the SC had not elected George W, we'd never have had the invasion of Iraq and the hundreds of thousands of American and civilian casualties. There is a crisis at the border. Trump created it. Check out any reliable facts about change in illegal entry. He shot his mouth off during the campaign, and now he's scrambling to accommodate a base that thought he knew something.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 06:15 PM
Billy, I thought you told all of us that you could no longer remain here as long as jOe and I are still here. That's what you said in last week's whining crybaby thread. So what's up with that?

It appears that you were simply joining your pal BrentD in yet another false premise, or bold faced lie, in order to convince Dave that he should roll over and heed your calls for banning and censorship.

I think this anti-Trump political garbage belongs in your Classic Rifle forum where your rifle buddies can see your continued hatred for pro-gun Republicans.
Posted By: Last Dollar Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 06:41 PM
Same old verbal Masturbation from the same losers...Jerry Garcia was the finest Bluegrass picker that ever lived..If you aint a Methodist,you aint shit....Keith is a sperm receptacle,those who agree with anything he says are smiling contributors...the only border wall we need is on the Northern border to keep opinions from non citizens out...The US Capital should be moved to Key West....ALL Black guns should be seized and exported.....If you want Southern border security, use Claymore mines....jOe has no DNA...The Republic of TEXAS should secede....Turn homeland security over to MS13.....Bernie is Right....I renamed my oldest son Vladimer...All cartridges should only be loaded with Nontox...Southern quail hunting is a joke...the ONLY good Bird Dogs are Airdales.....Everyone living east of the mississipi or in Kalifornia are communists.....Private property is Private....expand the welfare program...

If I missed offending anyone lemme know and I'll catch ya on the flip-flop...
Last Dollar, I think you covered it. Good on you.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 06:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
Jerry Garcia was the finest Bluegrass picker that ever lived.

I knew from the first time I met you that you had fine taste. Glad to see you posting Chuck
And Joe Bonamassa is the finest guitar player, of any genre, that has ever lived, IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P5CaA6JOxg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b6DomujTbc

Hendrix, Clapton, Atkins, Wilson ............... not even close. The best guitar starts at 4:45 into the song.

SRH
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 08:37 PM
Duane Allman, all day, every day. I would hate to think about the number of times I have listened to this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAyaw4ktO5g
Nah........... Allman was a fellow Georgian, and dang good ........................ but Bonamassa opened for BB King when he was 12 years old. You can see it for yourself. He was a phenom at that age. He is a past master now.

He has moved blues into an entirely higher realm. I love Johnson, Hooker, King (BB and Albert), and many other conventional blues artists, but Bonamassa is in a league all his own.

SRH
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 10:32 PM
....I didn't vote for Hillary, how could I have "handed" her anything? What I did--sometimes I guess it's necessary to explain the obvious--is cast a vote AGAINST both Hillary and Trump. If Trump needed my vote (and a whole bunch of other votes) to win the popular vote, that's his problem, not mine. Or the Republican Party's problem . . . because had they nominated any of several other candidates who ran in the primary, they would have gotten my vote....

I know these little 'discussions' go round and round in circles. Other than making you feel better, what factual policy benefit would any of your other primary candidates have brought to the table? What would hill have done for your military? Coast Guard aside, would she have uncoupled them from the games like your current President has, or would active duty soldiers and their families be real political pawns like you mislead us to believe earlier?

I believe that you voted against hillerie, my personal opinion is that is that I hope you vote against one of these new wave progressives with a bit more meaningful enthusiasm.

Why are you asking me what Hillary would have done for the military? I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HER. And you really need to be reading between the lines to suggest I "misled" you about soldiers being "political pawns". I simply supported Tut's contention that it was not a good thing that the Coast Guard was included in the shutdown. Do you think it was a good thing, Craig?

And I very enthusiastically voted against both Hillary and Trump.
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/10/19 10:57 PM
I'll take Glen over Joe or Duane, every time.

In a league all his own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExfUs-_P13c&feature=share

1/2 of a pair of studio musicians, known as Manson and Starkweather to some, Steely Dan to the rest of the world.

RIP Walter.

Best,
Ted
The short kid from Minneapolis could swing an axe well, also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y&feature=share

RIP Prince Rogers Nelson.

Best,
Ted
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 01:07 AM
Indeed he could. Never realized how good he was until he was gone.
Posted By: craigd Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 01:24 AM
....it was not a good thing that the Coast Guard was included in the shutdown. Do you think it was a good thing, Craig?....

I suppose it depends on how you frame it, huh, Larry. I don't think the shutdown or your Republican primaries were about one trick ponies.

Food for thought, Ted dug up some interesting stuff, but do they trump the Allman Brothers over the long haul? Hmmm, a case could made for Steely Dan in this trio, but we are talking about some of the best of southern fried rock, aren't we?
Originally Posted By: L.Brown
And I very enthusiastically voted against both Hillary and Trump.

Howzat workin' out for ya?

SRH
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 01:32 AM
Originally Posted By: BrentD
Indeed he could. Never realized how good he was until he was gone.

No one would ever feel that way about you BrentD. Well, except for the other big anti-lead ammunition disciple, Ben Deeble.

Hey do you believe that Larry didn't vote for Hillary? Me neither.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 12:07 PM
Put a gun to my head and you couldn't make me believe it.
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 12:44 PM
....it was not a good thing that the Coast Guard was included in the shutdown. Do you think it was a good thing, Craig?....

I suppose it depends on how you frame it, huh, Larry. I don't think the shutdown or your Republican primaries were about one trick ponies.

That's not even a good evasion of my question, Craig. And I think I need a translation of what you mean by "one trick ponies" in this case. I'm starting to get a whiff of what those ponies leave behind them in the pasture.
Posted By: craigd Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 03:46 PM
....I think I need a translation of what you mean by "one trick ponies" in this case. I'm starting to get a whiff of what those ponies leave behind them in the pasture.

Morning Larry, sorry for being too clear.

My point, and it's a good thing we can stand being around ourselves, is you say you would have voted R if another candidate made it through the primaries. I took a different view of the value that you tried to peddle with voting third party.

I prefer to ask you what policy you lost out on because your preferred Republican primary candidates didn't win, you preferred evasion. Right?

It's no big deal Larry. You point the optics of the shutdown at the President, I say a Bill has to come out of congress and land on his desk for signing.

How about this, spend a little pungent lobbying effort on switching the Coast Guard to essential? Except for a little tweaking, and your aroma therapy, didn't the shutdown prove that fifteen or twenty percent of the gov could get trimmed off and only bs'ers would notice?
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 04:04 PM
You are wasting your ink on him....he was brain washed in the Middle East.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 04:12 PM
A bill did come out of the Republican Congress and our President failed to sign it.
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 04:45 PM
Sometimes you pick a fight today thinking it will make a future fight easier. Nancy Pelosi is about as popular with Trump voters as poison ivy on a titty. So he picks this fight today so he can run against both the Democratic nominee and Nancy in 2020. If Nancy overplays this she will lose a lot of swing support. Might be enough to decide the election. This shutdown is all theater.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 04:47 PM
Glad to see I am not the only one who sees it for what it is. About as real as pro wrestling.
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 05:26 PM
A local guy and two of his buddies and their retriever were hunting Redheads on the Gulf coast during the shutdown. The guys were all young, teens and twenties. They are sons of friends of mine.

They weren't seeing any ducks close in that morning so they went out on the flats to look for a raft of ducks and fish a little. Unfortunately for them, they spun off their prop and didn't have much of an anchor. They drifted off into deeper water and were hit by a wave big enough to capsize the aluminum duck-boat they were in.

They had cell phones and called one of the Daddies. He placed an emergency call to the Coast Guard and was informed that because of the shutdown they were grounded and could not initiate a search until the boys had been missing for some specific period of time. This was after being informed that the boat was upside down and the three boys and the dog were riding the hull in bad waves.

The Daddies got in touch with a volunteer who initiated a search but couldn't find them. Finally the time ran for the Coast Guard to activate. Their helicopter found the boys 24 miles off shore at midnight, and they were rescued. The boys and the Lab all repeatedly slipped off the hull of the boat but all were young and tough enough to survive the ordeal.

That delay on the part of the Coast Guard was not 'political theater', it was government dereliction in a life threatening situation. It should never have happened...Geo
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 05:42 PM
Theater by the Demonic Party.
Posted By: craigd Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 06:38 PM
Glad to see I am not the only one who sees it for what it is. About as real as pro wrestling.

You're kidding right? If a 'constituent' believes pro wrestling is reality, then it would be foolish not to understand that they are being fed pro wrestling. What are you implying, that you can convince some voters to change their mind and think?
Posted By: craigd Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 06:45 PM
....That delay on the part of the Coast Guard was not 'political theater', it was government dereliction in a life threatening situation. It should never have happened...Geo

Thanks for sharing your experience Geo. The resources and capability were available, an ideologue made the policy.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 06:49 PM

Why didn't you make this observation when Obama said he respected the 2nd Amendment despite a 100% anti-gun voting record? Or how about the Obama administration playing catch-and-release with illegals, and making the false claim that they were turning away record numbers of illegals?

Oh sorry, I forgot... you are an "independent moderate" who is rarely critical of anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats, but comes out as reliably as spring rains to criticize pro-gun Republicans.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 07:14 PM
I am not implying a thing Craig. The shut down happened when the Republicans had control of all three branches of Government. Remember that bill you wanted? It was passed by both chambers of a Republican Congress. The shut down is simply to fire up our Presidents base before the 2020 election.....just as KY John pointed out. Crisis at the border? Nope. Crisis getting the base to the polls? Maybe.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 07:28 PM
Billy,
If you feel the President has such a compelling case for building this wall, please explain why he was unable to convince members of his own party to authorize the funding.

All theater Bill, all theater.
Posted By: Last Dollar Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 08:53 PM
No wall is needed anymore!tRUMP supporters have formed a human chain,by interlocking their bonespurs!!!
Posted By: Last Dollar Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 09:02 PM

This was the border wall south of Patagonia Az.WhenI was at Fort Huachuca....What more do we need?
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 09:24 PM
What we need is the US Military armed with rubber bullets and shoot their azzes and they won't storm the border.

If that doesn't work arm them with live ammo.

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 09:26 PM
No wall is needed anymore!tRUMP supporters have formed a human chain,by interlocking their bonespurs!!!

So who do you support...the illegals
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 09:36 PM
....I think I need a translation of what you mean by "one trick ponies" in this case. I'm starting to get a whiff of what those ponies leave behind them in the pasture.

Morning Larry, sorry for being too clear.

My point, and it's a good thing we can stand being around ourselves, is you say you would have voted R if another candidate made it through the primaries. I took a different view of the value that you tried to peddle with voting third party.

I prefer to ask you what policy you lost out on because your preferred Republican primary candidates didn't win, you preferred evasion. Right?

It's no big deal Larry. You point the optics of the shutdown at the President, I say a Bill has to come out of congress and land on his desk for signing.

How about this, spend a little pungent lobbying effort on switching the Coast Guard to essential? Except for a little tweaking, and your aroma therapy, didn't the shutdown prove that fifteen or twenty percent of the gov could get trimmed off and only bs'ers would notice?

Sorry Craig. I focused on the part where you asked me about what Hillary would have done for the military. Since I never would have voted for her, that's irrelevant. Other Republicans in the primary . . . well, some of them are members of Congress. A lot of people were attracted to President Trump because he's an outsider. One advantage members of Congress have: they understand how Congress works. I shake my head over what Trump's doing now. He told us how great he was at cutting deals. Yet in his first two years in office, he wasn't able to cut a deal--with his own party in control of Congress--to get his wall built. So he's now shut down the govt, and maybe soon will shut it down again, because he can't cut a deal with the Dems in control of the House? Really seems strange to me. I'm thinking one of those candidates with Congressional experience likely could have cut a deal--with his own party in charge--to get a bill passed to put his major policy goal(s) into law.

As far as being able to trim the govt because of what we've learned from the shutdown . . . when have you seen that happen from previous shutdowns? What I've learned from shutdowns is that we're giving a whole bunch of govt employees a paid vacation. And once the shutdown is over, they go back to work. (Republicans are supposed to favor fiscal responsibility. That does not seem very fiscally responsible to me!) The trimming doesn't happen. And it's far less likely to happen now that the Republican Party no longer controls Congress. Because of the Republican defeat in last year's Congressional elections, Trump now has far less chance of doing much significant at all when it comes to "draining the swamp". Again, I ask myself: Why didn't he try more of that when he had Republican control?
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 09:41 PM
Funny we did not hear this kind of bullshit from Larry Clown when Obama shut down the Government for 16 days in 2013. Or from SKB either.

Don't pay attention to what they say. Pay attention to what they do.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 09:48 PM
The idiots we have in Congress don't have a clue how Congress should operate
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 09:49 PM
Billy,
If you feel the President has such a compelling case for building this wall, please explain why he was unable to convince members of his own party to authorize the funding.

The answer to this question was explained in detail in post # 536796 of this thread. If SKB wasn't so blinded by animus for Trump and disdain for pro-gun Republicans, he might have noticed that

A) Trump is not a Dictator- he could not imprison RINO's and anti-Trumper's in his own Party because they also have their own vested interests in Open Borders and stopping Trump's agenda. Trump is still trying to fulfill this campaign promise... like so many others that he has fulfilled. Trying isn't lying, which so many other who promised to fix the crisis at the border have done.

B) Trump is doing a great job of exposing the hypocrisy and dishonesty that SKB, aka Lefty Stevie, supports and defends via his repeated denigration of Republicans. The lying Democrats say they want a secure border, but just as with Stevie, we must pay attention to what they do... not what they say. They have not been telling the truth, and they do not like having their dishonesty exposed.

C) The compelling case is quite obvious to anyone who doesn't have a hope that uncontrolled illegal immigration will eventually lead to unassailable Democrat control of out nation. There are well over 25 million illegal aliens who have invaded our borders and are stealing from all of us. They are evading income taxes, depressing wages which mainly affects the poor and middle class. They are using our schools, medical system, and infrastructure at the expense of legal citizens. They are burdening our criminal Justice System and vastly increasing costs of Border Patrol and Immigration Enforcement. They are bringing in diseases and illnesses because most of them are not vaccinated. Intelligence says millions more are poised to invade our border illegally. To say an illegal invasion of this magnitude is not a crisis shows the ignorance or abject dishonesty of anyone making that claim.

D) Trump has no need to fire up his base. They were fired up enough to beat the shoo-in Hillary, and they are showing up 24 hours in advance of his rally in El Paso to show they still support him. We know Stevie will not be a part of that support. Neither will Larry. They are here to denigrate Trump and to support anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 09:51 PM
Originally Posted By: keith
Billy,

The answer to this question was explained in detail in post # 536796 of this thread. If SKB wasn't so blinded by animus for Trump and disdain for pro-gun Republicans, he might have noticed that

A) Trump is not a Dictator- he could not imprison RINO's and anti-Trumper's in his own Party because they also have their own vested interests in Open Borders and stopping Trump's agenda. Trump is still trying to fulfill this campaign promise... like so many others that he has fulfilled. Trying isn't lying, which so many other who promised to fix the crisis at the border have done.

B) Trump is doing a great job of exposing the hypocrisy and dishonesty that SKB, aka Lefty Stevie, supports and defends via his repeated denigration of Republicans. The lying Democrats say they want a secure border, but just as with Stevie, we must pay attention to what they do... not what they say. They have not been telling the truth, and they do not like having their dishonesty exposed.

C) The compelling case is quite obvious to anyone who doesn't have a hope that uncontrolled illegal immigration will eventually lead to unassailable Democrat control of out nation. There are well over 25 million illegal aliens who have invaded our borders and are stealing from all of us. They are evading income taxes, depressing wages which mainly affects the poor and middle class. They are using our schools, medical system, and infrastructure at the expense of legal citizens. They are burdening our criminal Justice System and vastly increasing costs of Border Patrol and Immigration Enforcement. They are bringing in diseases and illnesses because most of them are not vaccinated. Intelligence says millions more are poised to invade our border illegally. To say an illegal invasion of this magnitude is not a crisis shows the ignorance or abject dishonesty of anyone making that claim.

D) Trump has no need to fire up his base. They were fired up enough to beat the shoo-in Hillary, and they are showing up 24 hours in advance of his rally in El Paso to show they still support him. We know Stevie will not be a part of that support.

Feeling the need to get the last word in again Billy? Your too funny deleting your post then posting them again for attention.
SKB, We're you referring to me? If so, you misread my meaning. That might be my fault.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 09:55 PM
Actually Stevie, I am countering what you do quite often when you post nonsense, unrelated crap, or links to music videos in order to push posts into the past where your Liberal Left lunacy will not be noticed.

You are another phony who acts like a cat trying to bury shit on a marble floor. Everyone knows you are a flaming liberal, so why try to hide it?

It sucks to have someone who is on to your little phony liberal games... doesn't it?
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 09:58 PM
Not at all Bill. We recently found out that Keith's real name is William. Seem he ought to get as he gives.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:00 PM
"We"

Sounds to me like an admission of being part of the liberal idiOts that frequent this site.

"We"...who is "we" Steve ?
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:02 PM
Frank has arrived to defend his BFF. How cute.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:03 PM
The board in general Frank. Nice thread in the single shot forum. Was another until it was removed. You might ask Bob Cash for the details wink
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:06 PM
Not at all Bill. We recently found out that Keith's real name is William. Seem he ought to get as he gives.

Wrong again Stevie. My name is Keith, and that is the name that my parents used since I was an infant. That is what everyone who knows me calls me. It is tragic for you and your pals that your attempts to intimidate me and silence me failed miserably, as did your repeated attempts to ban or otherwise censor me.

Dittos for your libtard gunsmith pal SDH-MT, who phoned me about a week ago from (406) 222-9377 to hurl vulgar and profane insults and threats at me from what he thought was safety in Livingston, Montana. Same for your other flaming liberal pal who sent a letter to my house in December also intended to intimidate me into silence. You're all the same. A bunch of cowardly losers who are desperate to suppress the truth. It ain't working out so well, is it? And the other shoe hasn't dropped as of yet.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:07 PM
Who would you have me defend an anti constitutional liberal gunsmith ?

Potty mouthed west coast bOb ?

Rocky Mountain Bill...with rocks for brainz ?

Maybe Muzlim loving Larry the Clown ?

Who Steve...

Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:15 PM
Now Billy,
You know I had nothing to do trying to ban you, or silence you. I have never once asked Dave to censor your obnoxious posts. I do not know who sent you the letter. I do know people in NY, none of whom I would suspect of that though.

Been illegally hacking in to anyone else's hard drive lately Billy?
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:24 PM
Now Billy,
You know I had nothing to do trying to ban you, or silence you. I have never once asked Dave to censor your obnoxious posts. I do not know who sent you the letter. I do know people in NY, none of whom I would suspect of that though.

Been illegally hacking in to anyone else's hard drive lately Billy?

Funny you should mention NY. And you are the one who made the reference to "WE"... not me.

So you wish to continue an attempt to intimidate me? Well, I guess you are too stupid to notice it isn't going to work. You really don't have to hack into things that are left pretty much wide open... Or to see a 6 foot wide spray of blood on the surface of the snow. You don't seem at all concerned with the legality of your liberal coward friend making threatening phone calls. I knew the letter and other attempts at intimidation were going to happen well in advance. And I know who is involved.

Maybe posting some links to music videos will confuse me and make me forget what is really going on.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:29 PM
Billy I think you know unless you have consent the act of accessing someone else's hard drive is a crime, also known as hacking.

I'm not trying to intimidate you in the least. I think it is great all us friends are getting to who each other really are. A link appears at the bottom of my posts to the my website....the real me, pics, phone number, the whole she-bang. What is to be intimidated about? We all know Frank. We are now getting to know you.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:38 PM
I can't imagine why you are so concerned about me finding out what some sneaky coward was trying to do in his botched attempt to intimidate me. Yet you aren't at all concerned about your liberal gunsmith pal making threatening phone calls or your other spineless liberal pal who felt the sick need to send an intimidation letter to my house, and to post intimidation threats using another user name?

You guys who claim to hate rule violations or anonymity don't have any problem with any of that.

This is all about people getting to know you, isn't it? Is that what you find so obnoxious... the idea that I point out your obvious Liberal slant and disdain for pro-gun Republicans like Donald Trump?
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:43 PM
I have been on the board since the 90's....nothing for me to hide. Never has been.

Once again....I had nothing to do with the letters and calls you have received. Some may say you brought that upon yourself through your own behavior.

Actually, I found it comical you would admit to crime on a public forum, and you call others dumb.......
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:47 PM
We are now getting to know you.

Another admission of being part of a liberal group..."We"

Are you the head weee weee Stevie ?

Will all the other little weee weezzz please step forward.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:49 PM
Here is a little music for Billy and Frank.....see if you can figure out what he is saying. Old saying more folks should heed today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyot2S8yN7w
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:56 PM
I don't click on your gOOfy azz music links...

I do like to click on your website link every now and then to see some of your fresh Gunsmith fArming
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 10:56 PM
I have been on the board since the 90's....nothing for me to hide. Never has been.

Once again....I had nothing to do with the letters and calls you have received. Some may say you brought that upon yourself through your own behavior.

Actually, I found it comical you would admit to crime on a public forum, and you call others dumb.......

You try very hard to hide your disdain for pro-gun Republicans and your Liberal Left slant. But it keeps rearing it's Liberal head no matter how many times you claim to be an "independent moderate".

There has been a lot of behavior on this forum that I and others find offensive. Are you saying that would justify sending intimidation letters to their homes or calling them on the phone in a drunken rant and using extreme profanity and making personal threats? It seems that is exactly what you are saying. I am saying I don't take threats or intimidation lightly, and I always respond appropriately.

So why don't you take your hard evidence that I committed a crime, and report me to the police? You must think I am as stupid as you are.

So who do you like for 2020 Stevie? Pocahantas, Cory Booker, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders.... so many to choose from that you would like better than a pro-gun Conservative like Trump
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 11:01 PM
Don't pick on cousin jOe Biden he's a window shotgunner....

"hear something outside stick your shotgun out the window and just shoot at it"

I'd like to see Kamala Harris do her stripper act...

Until she got naked.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 11:04 PM
Billy,
at this point I am likely stuck with Trump....just like last time. Time will tell.

I am saying you may have contributed to your current situation.

I will not be contacting anyone in regards to your behavior....still amazingly dumb though.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 11:09 PM
Stevie who is in your gang of "We" ?
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 11:12 PM
I bet Cory Booker and Kamala could do a sure enough nasty knOck down drag out pOrn movie together....along side Bernie Sanders chasing Nancy Pelosi around a prison cell.

Pocahontas could handle the music on her Indian tribal drums....

Just saying.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 11:21 PM
Yes Stevie, you are stuck with Trump until at least January 2021 because millions of us disagreed with you and voted for him. It will be another close election in 2020 because the country is very divided. I don't believe for a moment that someone like you, who criticized him over and over both before and after the 2016 election, voted for him then, or will vote for him in 2020.

You have absolutely contributed to your current situation... one where your Liberal anti-Trump bias is clearly evident to anyone who pays close attention to what you post here over time, not what you claim to be. I am hardly the only pro-gun Conservative here who has pointed out your apparent political preferences. We all see you trying to bury it under a pile of country music video links or repeated posts of pictures of guns, but it's like trying to hide a turd under a clear glass bowl.

What was amazingly dumb was the concerted behind the scenes effort to intimidate and silence me, or the even dumber thought that they could get away with it.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 11:24 PM
I want to know who his gang of wez are ?
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 11:33 PM
As I told you before, when presented with a choice between two deeply flawed candidates, I chose Trump. But you continue lie, lie and lie some more. Because that is what you do Billy.

Yes, I post country music, guns, dogs, hunting....because that is me. It is what I do.

Full disclosure though, I grew up on rock roll. Being lucky enough to see Garcia with Dead, The Allmans, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, The Stones, then onto Bluegrass and Country.

Who are they?
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 11:37 PM
Who cares who "they" are...

I want to know who the gang of weee weeeez are and also if you're the head weee weeeer in charge.

If you had any gunsmith work you wouldn't have time to spend everyday playing on here now would you WEee weeeer
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/11/19 11:57 PM

Yes, I post country music, guns, dogs, hunting....because that is me. It is what I do.

You really pour it on when you want to see things that point to your Liberal Left proclivities get pushed out of sight and out of mind. That is indeed what you do. You will get no argument from me there.

I no more believe that you voted for Trump than I would believe that jOe voted for Obama, or that rocky mtn bill voted multiple times for Trump. And we're talking absolute zero degrees in Hell now. Nobody believes you. You look ridiculous when you flail so soon after your repeated Trump bashing. And you call me dumb?
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 12:17 AM
Still up to your lies eh Billy Boy?

Have you only hacked one board member? How many others? How about that post #536054 in the single shot forum. Now THAT was dumb.
Keith, Yes, I did not vote for Trump, but here's his score card: from his campaign, 34 people have felony charges. Some of these are not Americans. Of those who are, 8 have been convicted or have confessed and been sentenced.At least we know Trump is an authentic US citizen, your kind of guy. I didn't invent any of this, unlike the crap I read here about Obama being a Kenyan or a Muslim. Even Trump was forced to admit that after his supporting the Kenyan lie, Obama was an American . You and he are two of a kind. You,however, never managed to make the slightest mark.
Originally Posted By: keith
We all see you trying to bury it under a pile of country music video links...

Just be thankful they’re not hockey videos.

Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 12:31 AM
Still up to your lies eh Billy Boy?

Tell you what Stevie... aside from your latest Trump bashing in this thread, I'll collect a mess of other examples when I have the time... and I'll post them here in QUOTES direct from your posts with dates and post numbers... just like I have done with the many anti-gun, anti-NRA, and anti-2nd Amendment posts from King and Ed. Of course, they still deny ever seeing any anti-gun rhetoric here, so you too can join your Liberal pals and deny what is blatantly obvious to everyone as well.

Don't you have any guns to fix? Or is it just more important to keep customers waiting and instead try to counter or bury what you yourself posts here, which reveals your apparent political preferences? You should stick to trying to show that I know nothing about epoxy. But that didn't go so well either, did it? Going down in flames again. How apropos for a flaming closet lib.
Posted By: SKB Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 12:35 AM
Oh I loved your last reply to the epoxy thread Billy. Ignorance and arrogance as usual. I did not bother typing a reply....you already know it all. You were wrong but we both know that.

Actually stopped taking new work in at the moment. Just buried right now and need to catch up. Several restorations and customs in the pipeline. Stay tuned for pics. Today I had online 6a forms to submit so killing my down time with you two was fun.

You never did answer my question. How many other board members have you hacked Billy?
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 12:48 AM
Uh huh, I see... so busy with paperwork and so swamped with orders that all you have time for is repeatedly checking in here and posting more Trump bashing and bullshit.

If there was ignorance in my last reply in the thread concerning epoxy, it came from the experts and chemists who actually develop and manufacture the stuff... PhD's and chemical engineers... not some tech support dude at Brownells. I specifically said I don't know it all, and that is why I take advice from the people who actually do know about degradation and shelf life of epoxy. I only was passing on information to correct the misinformation you were posting in your latest attempt to make me look dumb.

You never asked how many other board members I hacked Stevie? You seem awfully concerned about something that you have no reason to be concerned about.

Now don't you think you should get cracking on that huge backlog and get your customer's guns finished?
Posted By: craigd Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 12:50 AM
Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith, Yes, I did not vote for Trump, but here's his score card....

....At least we know Trump is an authentic US citizen, your kind of guy. I didn't invent any of this, unlike the crap I read here about Obama being a Kenyan or a Muslim. Even Trump was forced to admit that after his supporting the Kenyan lie, Obama was an American . You and he are two of a kind. You,however, never managed to make the slightest mark.

Hey Bill, you left a few things off of his score card.

It may be important for you to go on and on about the kenyan, but why don't you remember what your so called kenyan was saying during the campaign for hill back in '16. Didn't your asexual barrie say that the days of jobs in all sectors was gone forever? Don't you remember him-n-her said your gal was going to give us more of the same?

Can't you see record female employment, record black employment, record hispanic employment, and wages movin up? What, do you want more? The b.husane stuff always came down to his policy and their results. Thirty-four, why not make it sixty-eight felonies? What's that got to do with anything? Thank God he doesn't wield his manhood around like that eltee gov out in VA, makes you want to gag, eh?

This was the border wall south of Patagonia Az.WhenI was at Fort Huachuca....What more do we need?

Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 01:53 AM
Lonesome Roads, I have long felt that illegals should be forced to help build a Border Wall, as payment for all of the taxpayer funded services and taxes they cheated U.S. Citizens out of. And then they should be promptly deported after a suitable indenture.

I see rocky mtn bill is still clinging to the computer generated ridiculous Certificate of Live Birth that flaming Liberal Democrats in Hawaii provided as "proof" of Obama's birthplace. It took only two years to produce and had numerous anomalies including listing his father's race as "African American" when the term used for all others born in Hawaii in 1963 was "Negro". The term African American was not used at that time, and it still isn't a Race. When I changed jobs again in 2015, it took minutes to find my actual Birth Certificate... not a computer generated Certificate of Live Birth which is not the same thing... to prove my citizenship and identity.

Then there's that pesky Connecticut Social Security Number that Obama has... And the eyewitness account from Obama's grandmother who says she witnessed his birth in Kenya... The stone monument in Kenya commemorating his birthplace... or a brochure written by Obama where he himself said he was born in Kenya... and much more.

Liberal Democrats like Billy whine and cry because Trump has not produced his Income Tax records, but they have no problem with the fact that Obama is the only U.S, President since Truman who has refused to reveal his educational records. In fact, he has spent millions working almost as hard as Stevie to try to hide and bury his past.

The questions about Obama's past were first raised by Philadelphia Democrat Attorney Phillip Berg who worked for Hillary Clinton when the allegations were first made. There is a lot of interesting information about this on Phillip Berg's website, and it is this Democrat supporter of Hillary Clinton who filed lawsuits to challenge Obama's citizenship status and eligibility to hold office.

But this will probably all come out some day the same as lying Democrat Elizabeth Warren claiming American Indian ancestry.

Billy also has no problem with Hillary's illegal use of a private server to store classified State Dept. documents, and deleting over 30,000 emails and smashing electronic devices that were subpoenaed by Congress.

And still zero evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump to sway the election... unlike Barack Obama's blatant attempts to interfere in the Israeli election:

But Obama's attacks on the 2nd Amendment should make any real gun guy and any citizen understand that he could not be trusted with upholding the U.S. Constitution.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 03:15 AM
And fake news alert, keith. NYT editorial board today says Trump has come out against the gun lobby and NRA support declining.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 04:53 AM
Originally Posted By: King Brown
And fake news alert, keith. NYT editorial board today says Trump has come out against the gun lobby and NRA support declining.

King, this is why I consider you the Father of Fake News!

If you watched the real thing tonight at PRESIDENT Trump's speech in El Paso, the statement he made about Americans wanting strong protection for the 2nd Amendment got perhaps the loudest cheers and applause of anything else he said.

Naturally, I smiled when I heard it.

But one thing we can be certain of. In the unlikely event that Trump ever did as your report dishonestly claimed... which he didn't... he would still be head and shoulders above any of the many Liberal Left Democrats who are testing the waters or throwing their hat in the ring, for protecting the 2nd.

Once a fraud, always a fraud King. I would never wish to censor you because you are the shining example which proves that anti-gun Trolls are always working to LULL and lie to American gun owners. This will be your enduring legacy here King. You earned it!
Keith, you'll get a kick out the latest issue of Atlantic magazine. Of course you won't read it or any other reputable journalism, but be aware not more than one voter in three chooses, with eyes wide shut, to be mislead.
Posted By: craigd Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 12:21 PM
Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....the latest issue of Atlantic magazine. Of course you won't read it or any other reputable journalism, but be aware not more than one voter in three chooses, with eyes wide shut, to be mislead.

Good point Bill. Better than two out of three DEMS are against late term abortion. Better than two out of three AMERICANS are optimistic about their financial future. Heck, even polling out in Montana says there is a distinct opinion swing away from marijuana legalization.

But, the dem play book says eyes wide shut, eh?
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 01:04 PM

I don't have a problem with late term abortions...later the better I say.

I really think there should not be any age limit especially on Democrats....

Jist how old a feller iz you Rocky Bill ?
Posted By: King Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 03:42 PM
keith, remember when Obama's win had you and others predicting more gun control, and I said it wouldn't happen because Americans are in love with their guns? Of course, you do.

Now the president has come out with the first move in years to strengthen gun control and, for all the cheers in El Paso, there's more approval for gun control across the country, and less support for the NRA.

What's dishonest with the NYT editorial, please? There's nothing lulling about it for those concerned about slippery slopes, and significantly less support for NRA and protection of the Second.
Here ya go, King...

...the only border wall we need is on the Northern border to keep opinions from non citizens out...

Posted By: King Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 04:18 PM
He didn't mean it, lonesome. That would stop Americans from buying our players to beat us with, eh?
If I’m not mistaken, the Winnipeg Jets are the most American team in the NHL?

Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 04:37 PM
Go Jets! smile
Posted By: canvasback Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 05:50 PM
If I’m not mistaken, the Winnipeg Jets are the most American team in the NHL?

As of today, Jets are fourth overall, while the Wings are battling for last place. I don't care where they are from....I care who they play for now and if they are winning.

Suck an octopus, Wings fans. LOL

That Montreal Toronto game was a heartbreaker. Montreal....9th overall, Leafs are sixth. Detroit, 30th of 31. LOL
Posted By: Last Dollar Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 05:59 PM
dumb Canadians cant tell an opinion from a hockey player
Originally Posted By: canvasback
Detroit, 30th of 31. LOL

As the rebuild continues we console ourselves with our 11 Stanley Cups.

The Captain (Yzerman) will return and build a juggernaut.

Posted By: canvasback Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 07:34 PM
Originally Posted By: canvasback
Detroit, 30th of 31. LOL

As the rebuild continues we console ourselves with our 11 Stanley Cups.

The Captain (Yzerman) will return and build a juggernaut.

I'll console myself with 25 League Championships for the Canadiens in the NHL and 3 League championships (and two runner ups) out of 7 seasons for the Jets in the WHA.

laugh
Posted By: canvasback Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 07:37 PM
dumb Canadians cant tell an opinion from a hockey player

LD, post some more pics of your fishing and eating adventures in Mexico. Now those were entertaining.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 07:57 PM
King, we are not surprised to see you celebrating any possible restrictions or infringements upon the 2nd Amendment. We are also not shocked to see you cheering your perceived support for more gun control or less support for the NRA. This is what you do.

When I and others warned about Obama's 100% anti-gun voting record, you and a few other FUDD's like OWD tried to LULL us and reassure us that he would never attempt to infringe on our Gun Rights. That was simply another lie from you, and his many anti-gun executive orders and attempts for strict anti-gun legislation after Newtown proved you wrong... and deceptive... again.

Trump has told the Democrats things they wanted to hear in the past, but has remained staunchly on the side of those of us who cherish our 2nd Amendment. He knows exactly who brought him to the dance, and he knows exactly who has lied about him and worked to impeach him before he even took the Oath of Office.

Trump is not going to give you the gun control you hope for and dream about. And we know that any of the Liberal Left Democrat contenders for 2020 is a much worse choice than Trump would ever be. Any gun owner who supports an anti-gun Democrat is sleeping with the enemy, and is by association an anti-gunner himself.

NRA membership and support has rises and dips according to the perceived threat level. Support is always higher when an anti-gunner like Obama is seriously threatening gun rights. And Trolls like you are always working to undermine and weaken that support. But the organization which had about one million members when I joined now has over five million members. Unlike you King, the numbers don't lie. But don't worry King... your legacy as the Official Doublegunshop Anti-Gun Troll is secure.
Posted By: Last Dollar Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 09:36 PM
Cabrilla..Great eating...Fisher is Neurosurgeon from Hong Kong

Posted By: King Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/12/19 10:04 PM
The point is the NYT editorial, which affects all gun owners, keith. It's neither lulling or celebrating, only noting the president is hurting the gun lobby. The Times has provided a signal service, an alert to the shooting fraternity, that approval for gun control is rising across the country, whatever the swoops in NRA membership. I would have thought you would have been among the first to make the call to action, to circle the wagons, and not leave it to your neighbour.
Posted By: keith Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/13/19 12:25 AM
Tell us something new and factual King. Liberals and anti-gunners have been crowing for years that support for the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership is dwindling. The Fake News media has been advancing the false claim that over 80% of gun owners, and even a majority of NRA members are in favor of new restrictions.

But when push comes to shove, as when your hero Obama worked his ass off to restrict semi-automatics and large cap magazines and to implement Universal Background checks, look at what really happened.... Obama suffered his most stinging legislative defeat. Liberal Anti-gun Democrats got slaughtered in the mid-term election. NRA membership and donations rose to record levels. And gun and ammunition sales went to unheard of numbers.

As usual, the truth is far different than the falsehoods and lies perpetrated by you and the Liberal press. What makes it worse is that you know this, but still return with your LULLING about the continued threats from Liberal Left Democrats, And you continue lying about the strength and resolve of U.S. gun owners and citizens and the NRA to preserve our gun rights.

Don't you think you've done enough to cement your legacy as our Official Doublegunshop Anti-gun Troll?

Edit: My call to action is right here in my new tag-line King, at the bottom of every post. It serves notice of the enemy within... the guy standing next to you at the range or in the blind who helps anti-gunners chip away at our gun rights by his support for anti-gun politicians. And it is here in this post King, pointing to your own endless quest to undermine us.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/13/19 01:26 AM
Cabrilla..Great eating...Fisher is Neurosurgeon from Hong Kong

You get a discount on your brain surgery?
Posted By: King Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/13/19 01:29 AM
You're to be congratulated for your barely new tag-line, keith, an improvement over the previous. You're now firmly planted in the interstice of the state and the individual, what we call civil society.

Reminds of the wartime cartoons of the shadowy figures in public places warning Beware The Enemy Within. Not quite a call to action but I applaud you for your refurbished rhetoric and sociability.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/13/19 01:55 AM
King I just got to know when you were wrestling Martin Luther King did you spit a lOogie down his throat ?
Posted By: King Brown Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/13/19 03:55 AM
Joe, I was lucky he didn't spit down my throat. He looked like a pudgy clergyman but that morning he'd just come from an hour in the black Y pool. There was no fat on him.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Government Shut Down_ I am a victim - 02/13/19 11:20 AM
His chance at redemtion...

That's a sight I don't want to visualize...

Why did this battle royal take place King ?...

I can visualize the headliners "Great White Northern Hope faces darkest of Africa"...played right you could've been another Tarzan.

Malcom X had the right ideas...Martin Luther King and his Backers are to blame for a lot of the problems in our country today.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com