doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Dan S. W. G&S Holloway records - 11/19/18 04:35 PM
It is my understanding that Chris Holloway holds the records for G&S Holloway. I have an address for him from 2005 from my Nigel Brown British Gunmakers book. Does anyone know if that is still current or, better yet, have an email address for him?
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: G&S Holloway records - 11/19/18 06:33 PM
Dan, I have a couple of G&S Holloway guns. If you get a current address and determine that someone will review the records and share the information with you, I'd appreciate it if you'd pass it along to me...Geo
Posted By: Dan S. W. Re: G&S Holloway records - 11/19/18 07:35 PM
Geo, emailed a copy of the page from British Gunmakers to your profile email address. I will let you know if I get anything more current.
Posted By: Dan S. W. Re: G&S Holloway records - 11/21/18 12:30 AM
Going to bump this as I found another resource that suggests Nigel Brown possesses current contact information for Chris. Accordingly, does anyone have an email or address they would be willing to share for Nigel? Over PM is fine. Thank you.
Posted By: HERSH Re: G&S Holloway records - 09/08/20 01:43 AM
the info listed below from a previous post does not get a response when email sent. any other way to get info on a G&S Holloway sxs hammer gun??

In 1994 Graham C Holloway died aged 81. For some time the company had occupied premises belonging to G H Smith & Son at Unit GF1, 63 Price Street. Gordon Smith inherited the name and goodwill of the business, the records of the firm are held by Christopher Holloway, Graham Holloway's son, at 79 Under Knoll, Peasedown St. John, Bath BA2 8 TY. Tel: 01761 420053 between 7.00 and 9.00am or email tipton.harrier@yahoo.co.uk.
Posted By: Dan S. W. Re: G&S Holloway records - 10/19/20 07:08 PM
HERSH, I would try that email address again as that is how I managed to get in touch with Mr. Holloway to get records on my Leech SLE (made by Holloway).
Posted By: Calgary Bill Re: G&S Holloway records - 10/19/20 08:29 PM
Andrew Harvison took over Holloway & Naughton in 1996 and is still active. I don't know if he has the records you need but you can ask.
http://www.hollowaynaughton.co.uk/
Posted By: gunman Re: G&S Holloway records - 10/22/20 03:16 PM
Holloway and Naughton and G & S Holloway are two different companies F J Wiseman used to own the H & N name and to my knowledge there were no records .
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com