doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: gjw Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 01:04 AM
I'd just like to thank Drew House for all the great info he posts here. Very informative and useful. The info he provides is solid and of great value to many on this board. I know I've learned quite a bit from them.

Thanks Drew and keep up the good posts!

Best,

Greg
Posted By: DAM16SXS Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 01:08 AM
Drew's drive to share anything and everything pertaining to shotguns and shooting is a treasure to all of us.

Thanks Drew!
Posted By: skeettx Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 01:09 AM
Thank you Drew!
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 01:24 AM
I appreciate Doc, too. I believe he is genuine and has integrity, despite those who state to the contrary. If they think that makes me gullible..........fine. I won't lose any sleep over that. I'm entitled to my belief, and they to theirs.

SRH
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 01:26 AM
Thank you gentlemen. I do look on many here, the PGCA and the LCSCA sites, as "imaginary" (as my wife would say) but genuine internet friends wink
I'll keep at it now that I figured out the "cut and paste" thing and can stop putting stuff on the websites in longhand smile
Posted By: gjw Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 01:32 AM
Originally Posted By: Stan
I appreciate Doc, too. I believe he is genuine and has integrity, despite those who state to the contrary. If they think that makes me gullible..........fine. I won't lose any sleep over that. I'm entitled to my belief, and they to theirs.

SRH

Very well said Stan!!!!

+1

Keep up the great work Drew!

Greg
Posted By: old colonel Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 01:33 AM
Originally Posted By: Stan

SRH

I second that
Posted By: craigd Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 01:39 AM
I always appreciate your thoughts and research on classic guns and gunning. Good, bad or indifferent, I also respect your ability to express your feelings. All the best, fun out in the field this fall, and I'll add in another vote for finding that brand new bright eyed pup that tugs on those heart strings and has endless desire to please.
Posted By: keith Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 02:07 AM
I certainly can't stop anyone from being in denial, or even from being dishonest and hypocritical. But the preacher's integrity and veracity has been on full display recently, especially in his 2016 "Down One" thread, the July 2018 "Toxic Forum" thread, and the "Shooting Damascus barrels" and "Shooting Damascus barrels II" threads from the past couple days. And who would respect a man of the cloth who uses Biblical verses, scripture, and the name of Jesus to launch personal attacks? Why, that would be the Fake Ass Gentlemen who wring their hypocritical little hands and cry about manners and civility:

Down One- a hypocritical personal attack

Toxic Forum- personal attacks and dishonesty

Shooting Damascus barrel?- including more lies and attacks

Lies, Personal Attacks, + Using a dead dog for sympathy + cover

Gregory hasn't figured out how to spell Google yet, so copy-and-paste Google Damascus and shotgun shell research is certainly useful to him. I kinda like the research that comes from a Damascus scholar who owns more than one ratty L.C. Smith O grade Damascus gun. Here's a Link to Pete M's site:

http://damascus-barrels.com/

When even the definition of the word "Detente" is twisted and perverted, it becomes difficult to ignore utter bullshit.

Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 02:26 AM
Keith. Buddy. The Game is over. You won. No one is in the stands. No one is watching. I had a cold one in the clubhouse and went home too. Take a break. Enjoy your family. It's 7:30 in Phoenix - go to bed.
Posted By: Replacement Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 02:33 AM
Keith just feels the need to crap all over every possible thread. Not worth responding to him.
Posted By: claycrusher1900 Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 02:35 AM
I'll chime in with my thanks as well Drew... seems my bismuth post went down the drain quickly. Try to pass along info minutes after getting it from the company and down she goes lol
Posted By: keith Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 02:39 AM
Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
Keith. Buddy. The Game is over. You won. No one is in the stands. No one is watching. I had a cold one in the clubhouse and went home too. Take a break. Enjoy your family. It's 7:30 in Phoenix - go to bed.

I've heard that before. And what did I win???

Well, I won even more personal attacks. And I learned that I could use a photo of a dead dog to win sympathy and divert attention from deceptions and the use of the Bible to launch personal attacks. I'd like to thank you for those little lessons. Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me.

How am I doing with this "Detente" thing? I think I'm getting the hang of it.
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 02:52 AM
claycrusher: don't give up brother. I would like to know the specific load to which you were referring for my records. The Gamebore Traditional Bismuth? Thanks.
Posted By: Argo44 Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 03:05 AM
Thanks Dr. I always follow your posts.
Posted By: LGF Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 03:46 AM
Drew is a scholar and a gentleman. No one on this board contributes more solidly researched information.
Posted By: moses Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 09:56 AM
The thing that I just cannot understand is how someone can come against another based on their perception of what a Christian is & what is a proper way for a Christian to act, when they are not a Christian themselves.

If someone seeks The Word of God with a sincere heart & asks The Holy Spirit for guidance to understand & live the scriptures he will come to know Jesus & be a Christian. By this very description a non Christian has no true understanding of scripture or he would believe in Jesus. His judgments on how a Christian acts are then invalid but very rewarding to the man they are directed at. Matthew 5:10-11-12.

We are but men & as Christian men we know our weaknesses & look to the Lord for help to keep on trying to live in this world with its oppositions, hard hearts & lack of Love & forgiveness.
O.M
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 11:14 AM
Agree with all of the above positive comments. One thing you can be sure about from Drew: He's done his research.
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 01:12 PM
Thanks again gentleman, but I'll freely admit much of my website is only building upon or organizing the research of others: Dr. Gaddy, David Noreen, Larry Brown, Daryl Hallquist, Dr Bob, Bro. Walt, Raimey, more than can be mentioned here and on the LCSCA site; and regarding damascus obviously Pete Mikaljunas.

No one in the world understand pattern welded barrel fabrication better than Steve Culver, and some of his very valuable contributions are here, and the exciting news is that he has more fascinating stuff in the works
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jQPuv4yOXpTppdXkAiyGj6LC5bXDAYBCR1DME9lB0JM/edit

When this thing that sorta got out of hand started I was not as careful with documenting the sources of images (and many contributors ask not to be acknowledged) and this has been on my home page for many years "Some of the pictures which appear originated on internet discussion forums and firearm auction sites. Attribution has been made when possible, but we will remove any image if notified that the use thereof is a violation of Copyright or Intellectual Property restrictions."
Without these images, graciously provided by many here, the website would be of little value, so thanks again to all.

I've shared this before, but it's worth repeating

John of Salisbury, Metalogicon, 1159
"We are like dwarfs sitting on the shoulders of giants. We see more, and things that are more distant, than they did, not because our sight is superior or because we are taller than they, but because they raise us up, and by their great stature add to ours."
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 01:19 PM
Yep, Dr. Drew is one of the best of us. I've admired his posts for years, but would suggest not getting into any more mud fights...Geo
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 01:29 PM
You are correct George, I should be more thoughtful with my words, and careful in choosing which battles to join. For that I apologize, and for the baiting on my part.
Even in grade school I despised cowards who bullied others, esp. those who picked on the weak, or different, or the "retards", but we're all adults here and can stand up for ourselves, and many of the targets, who were decent men, and some not so decent, have departed the Forum.
Posted By: keith Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 02:13 PM
Oh, if only the post from the preacher above was true.

Once again, we get a sermon telling us how much he despises terms like "retard", but for those who would be willing to remove their blinders, the truth is something else entirely.

All you have to do is go back to the link I provided to his heart wrenching "Down One" thread and read post #457133. His pal Dr.Wanker, who can seldom restrain himself from bashing Donald Trump, says...

"... And nothing says ReTard like Trump, et al. Or should I say "screams""

A scant two posts later... on the same day, in post #457142, the preacher posted this:

"Monitoring the thread in case someone says something nice (thanks Wonko, George & others)"

So you see, it matters not what you say or post. It matters only whether you are one of his chosen ones. Wonko is one of his chosen ones. Last Dollar, who was fond of using the same term, was another of his chosen. I will never be among his chosen... And for that, I am thankful.

Will the bullshit ever stop? No sign of it letting up yet. But some folks can get covered with it and pretend they don't smell it.

Dishonesty is not civility... And neither is hypocrisy.

EDIT: Nice of him to apologize for baiting though. I hope Dave notices that the next time he cries to him to have a thread locked.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 03:00 PM

Thanks dOc...

jOe: I know how much thinkin' hurts, but try to follow the dots

I'm willy willy good at following da dOts Doc....

....dOc sAid he knows when eYe think it huts....

.....that's his nice Christian way of say'n he thinks I'm a heAthen reee...tard....

.......Dr.Drew loves his Damascus.....

....dOc loves to talk and dream about Damascus....

....Dr. Drew told me he did nOt own or shoot any Damascus guns....

....dOc is a master on internet research and copy n pasting making dumb people think he discovered something....

....I bet ol'dOc has sore fingers from copy an pAst'n his internet ree'search.....

...dOc thinks that kicking and scream'n on the internet call'n folks liars is the proper Christian way and some how makes him look like the superior mOnkey....

....did I miss any dOtz dOc ?

....PS....dOc I wish you could see me when I paint be'twingst the lines.
Posted By: Mark II Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 03:36 PM
Dr. Drew your insights on pattern welded tubes have greatly added to my knowledge. I very much appreciate your efforts in keeping the history of our part of the sport alive. Take care, and watch your 6.
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 04:05 PM
Thanks Mark, and you've seen that "pitiful" OE damascus L.C.
I did and do respect your professional opinion that it should not be used.
Posted By: rocky mtn bill Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 05:42 PM
A man who regards those who agree with him 60-80 % of the time as his worst enemies is like a 30's era Stalin. If he only could, he'd institute a blizzard of show trials where he tortured the 60-80 %'rs into confessing they'd been instrumental in betraying the cause. Once they confessed, he'd send them to the basement of the Lubianka where they'd be summarily dispatched. Fortunately,even our current emperor doesn't have the power to impose these impulses. That doesn't keep our bully- in- chief here from Trumpeting his diatribes. Why can't he understand that repeating himself is not persuasive; it's just boring.
Posted By: RARiddell Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 06:18 PM
Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
A man who regards those who agree with him 60-80 % of the time as his worst enemies is like a 30's era Stalin. If he only could, he'd institute a blizzard of show trials where he tortured the 60-80 %'rs into confessing they'd been instrumental in betraying the cause. Once they confessed, he'd send them to the basement of the Lubianka where they'd be summarily dispatched. Fortunately,even our current emperor doesn't have the power to impose these impulses. That doesn't keep our bully- in- chief here from Trumpeting his diatribes. Why can't he understand that repeating himself is not persuasive; it's just boring.

Are you talking about Obama? You do know he's no longer President, thankfully!
Posted By: craigd Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 08:17 PM
A man who regards those who agree with him 60-80 % of the time as his worst enemies is like a 30's era Stalin. If he only could, he'd institute a blizzard of show trials where he tortured the 60-80 %'rs into confessing....

I suppose being a hundred and ten percent dem means you're into a little s&m? Sorry Bill, I didn't mean to bring up politics and policy on an appreciation thread. Perhaps you could start your own thread about comparing and contrasting the different types of tingle a dem would get up their leg depending if it's barry, bernie, or chairman mao, wielding a frontier sized pheasant tail feather?
Posted By: keith Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 08:39 PM
You make a pretty convincing point there Billy... if you are trying to convince yourself that you are not an anti-gunner when you support and defend the party and the politicians who relentlessly attack the 2nd Amendment.

But you FUDD's are so dumb and so deceptive that you even lie to yourselves.

For example, let's say someone here announced that they joined the Ku Klux Klan, and was voting for David Duke. If they also claimed that they were not racist, you would have a shit-fit.

If they explained that David Duke and the KKK supported other things besides lynching and racial discrimination, you would still want to crucify them.

By the way, since Gregory thinks this is a place to start thank you threads, do you FUDD'S think we should start a "Thank you jOe" thread for him having the stones to expose dishonesty and hypocrisy?
Posted By: Argo44 Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 08:44 PM
My $.02. I have never liked Graffiti...it it not "art", it is urban vandalism. And I don't like bad manners. And I definitely don't like people defacing other's lines with irrelevant personal hatred and out and out profane insults. That ruins the professionalism of this board and demeans our country - this crap is read by non-Americans all over the world.

I grew up a Southern Democrat, worked for Stevenson when I was 8 and when I was 12, afterwards for JFK and then LBJ as a young man - the Republican Party did not exist in the South at the time - but have not voted for a Democrat since 1964. And I am a veteran of VN - 2 tours - and one way or the other was involved in every fight we've had abroad since 1965, most recently four years in Afghanistan a year in Pakistan and in the Sahel in Africa - 3rd Special Forces Group is out there. But that and my politics should be irrelevant here.

I know this comment is useless..some people just need attention and I know this post gives it to them. I'll get hate mail but our people need to get a grip. We're all Americans.
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 09:12 PM
Originally Posted By: Argo44

I know this comment is useless..some people just need attention and I know this post gives it to them. I'll get hate mail but our people need to get a grip. We're all Americans.

Well said, Argo, and well-intentioned. We'd be a significantly smaller nation if some people were in charge and could successfully kick out all of those who don't think exactly like them. Stalin's purges were a good analogy. They might have been Commies, but they weren't Commie enough for old Joe.
Posted By: keith Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 09:14 PM
You make a pretty convincing point there Billy... if you are trying to convince yourself that you are not an anti-gunner when you support and defend the party and the politicians who relentlessly attack the 2nd Amendment.

But you FUDD's are so dumb and so deceptive that you even lie to yourselves.

For example, let's say someone here announced that they joined the Ku Klux Klan, and was voting for David Duke. If they also claimed that they were not racist, you would have a shit-fit.

If they explained that David Duke and the KKK supported other things besides lynching and racial discrimination, you would still want to crucify them.

That valid analogy might have some significance if you could ever be honest with yourselves... But you can't.

By the way, since Gregory thinks this is a place to start non- double gun off-topic thank you threads, do you FUDD'S think we should start a "Thank you jOe" thread for him having the stones to expose dishonesty and hypocrisy?
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 09:16 PM
I don't read all the posts made here anymore, so some of them I do read go right over my head. Somehow though I'm betting we aren't really talking about Joe Stalin...Geo
Posted By: craigd Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 09:23 PM
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Originally Posted By: Argo44

....Stalin's purges were a good analogy....

If nothing else, you-n-Bill have an interesting twist on getting a grip. But hey, we're all Americans. Some're just taking that cali progress thing a bit more literally than others, eh?
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 09:39 PM
George (sorry) - we're talkin' about Obama. He's President you know. At least he was 8 years ago, last I heard, so it's true to me.

jOe: another thing I've always despised were bigots, you and RWTF. And guys who enjoyed being cruel, like when some poor guy who just got grandpa's gun, and thinks it's a treasure, posts on here and you tell him to take it to Cracker Barrel. There are ways to explain the gun has no value without being an azz.

Many men who hurt others have been wounded too, and have a destructive self-image. Others really do enjoy it, and are just sociopathic SOBs who abuse kids and dogs and women - and the Christ of the Bible would have kicked their ass if He had caught them. I HOPE your donation to St. Jude is evidence of the former, and if so I am genuinely sorry for your pain and hope in some way you can find healing. Maybe take a break from the Forum?

You're not as smart as Keith, but also not a dumb as you play. Carry on by yourself. Unilateral detente. Not playing anymore with you either.

jOe can handle this Keith, but whatever
Posted By: rocky mtn bill Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 10:07 PM
A final question for those here who "think" Obama was the worst President ever: what did he do that compares to invading Iraq and killing at least 200,000 civilians there, maiming thousands of American service people and killing more than 5000, presiding over the worst financial failure since 1929, and failing to respond to Hurricane Katrina? Somebody point out what exceeds these failures. In my opinion the worst mistake he made was wasting so much of his first term trying to reason with Republicans. PS: For all his shortcomings, George W is basically a decent person. He was badly in over his head but not badly intentioned.
Posted By: keith Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 10:11 PM
Wow, this "unilateral detente" concept is very interesting.

It would seem that it means you can keep right on denigrating JOe by suggesting that he has been wounded and has a destructive self-image or that he is just a sociopathic SOB who abuses kids and dogs and women.

I guess when someone like jOe justifiably "connects the dots" after having his intelligence insulted repeatedly, the only "civil and mannerly" response is to attack him with more insulting bullshit. And we call that "unilateral detente".

This is sometimes hard to follow, but I'm hoping JOe can learn to be just as snarky and disingenuous as you. Maybe you could say a little prayer to help him do that.

Edit: I think Billy should take his off topic support for anti-gun Democrats to the Classic and Custom Rifle forum, and share his ideas with his pals there. Maybe I'll do him a favor and QUOTE him there. It's the least I can do to help him.
Posted By: SKB Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 10:16 PM
Thanks for all you have done over the years Drew!
Posted By: craigd Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 11:29 PM
Originally Posted By: SKB
Thanks for all you have done over the years Drew!

Whoa there Steve, would you hang on a bit until Bill is done?
Posted By: SKB Re: Thanks Drew - 09/09/18 11:34 PM
Is Bill wrestling with a pig again Craig? He should known better. Too easy to get covered in mud yourself.

Send any teenagers texts this weekend to get them involved in the outdoors?

I spent the weekend mentoring a young man in the woods on his first big game hunt. He is now hooked.

Hope you are well.
Steve
Posted By: gil russell Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 12:01 AM
Drew: Thank you for your great posts over the years. You are one of the best! Gil
Posted By: craigd Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 12:11 AM
Originally Posted By: SKB
Is Bill wrestling with a pig again Craig? He should known better. Too easy to get covered in mud yourself.

Send any teenagers texts this weekend to get them involved in the outdoors?....

Wrestling? No Steve, I think he's just being all that he can be. Besides, I'll only wade in, oh, knee deep or so. How about you?

You know Steve, just maybe to your second thought. A little bit back, I ran into a middle teenager who was supposedly not overly fond of school. I gathered that he was interested in a craft that I knew I had odds and ends for. Just a couple weeks ago, I made the four hour round trip to drop off stuff to play around with. Sorry, no text and I know your example was way better, but this kid did have a pretty big smile on his face, and just had to tell me how he had dug around since I'd seen him previous and was now using some of his great grandfather's old tools.

You sound well, I'll wave to you running up and down 25 this coming weekend,
Craig
Posted By: RARiddell Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 12:33 AM
A final question for those here who "think" Obama was the worst President ever: what did he do that compares to invading Iraq and killing at least 200,000 civilians there, maiming thousands of American service people and killing more than 5000, presiding over the worst financial failure since 1929, and failing to respond to Hurricane Katrina? Somebody point out what exceeds these failures. In my opinion the worst mistake he made was wasting so much of his first term trying to reason with Republicans. PS: For all his shortcomings, George W is basically a decent person. He was badly in over his head but not badly intentioned.

Worst President, maybe/maybe not I'm not doing the job so I really cant say, but definitely the most divisive. No need to explain why you wouldn't get it if I did. But that seems to be the modus operandi here.
Number 1 reason: Pretending to be an avid shotgunner! (See what I did, brought it back to doubleguns!) In all seriousness I dont think there has been a president in all of American history that has done more to hurt the people in his own country as your savior has done! I guess those things are ok, right?
Posted By: battle Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 01:58 AM
Wow this place is more entertaining than FB. I long for the days when Klunkermeister would put homey jOe back to the hole he crawls out of. jOe is just like Ed, no one takes either of those two serious or you shouldn’t . And this Keith guy, wow what a piece of work. Guy has serious physiological issues. Just let it go man.

Don’t let the haters get to you Doc...
Posted By: keith Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 05:07 AM
Originally Posted By: battle
And this Keith guy, wow what a piece of work. Guy has serious physiological issues. Just let it go man.

Physiological issues???? Well thanks for joining the preacher in providing internet diagnoses, but my circulation, heart rate, blood pressure, kidneys, liver, and all my other parts are working well.

Perhaps you meant to say psychological, and join the preacher in pronouncing that anyone you personally dislike is crazy. If that's the case, well I guess that's what you get with ObamaCare... A diagnosis from an idiot who can't spell.

I see you think that I am unreasonable because you think I should "let it go". But you don't seem to think that the preacher should do the same. He's done more posting in the last two days than he would normally do in two weeks, and he looks like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor with all his frenetic copy-and-paste research. Maybe he thinks it's going to take more than some blasphemous Biblical personal attacks and pictures of dead dogs to divert attention from his uncivil and devious behaviors. I just don't know, but I do know that you are a partisan jerk and commentary from a total hypocrite like you only reinforces my points about FUDD's and liberal loons. Now I'll be awake all night trying to decide whether you or rocky mtn bill has the lower I.Q.

Here's a little essay test to help me decide. In 100 words or less, please explain for us how the preacher can say that anyone who uses the word "retard" is cowardly, but he thanks his friend Dr. Wanker for using the very same word to describe our pro-gun President.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 09:30 AM

jOe: another thing I've always despised were bigots, you and RWTF. And guys who enjoyed being cruel, like when some poor guy who just got grandpa's gun, and thinks it's a treasure, posts on here and you tell him to take it to Cracker Barrel. There are ways to explain the gun has no value without being an azz.

Many men who hurt others have been wounded too, and have a destructive self-image. Others really do enjoy it, and are just sociopathic SOBs who abuse kids and dogs and women - and the Christ of the Bible would have kicked their ass if He had caught them. I HOPE your donation to St. Jude is evidence of the former, and if so I am genuinely sorry for your pain and hope in some way you can find healing. Maybe take a break from the Forum?

You're not as smart as Keith, but also not a dumb as you play. Carry on by yourself. Unilateral detente. Not playing anymore with you either.

jOe can handle this Keith, but whatever

Here's some dOts dOc....

So now you are calling me a bigot.... and then a sociopathic SOBs who abuses kids and dogs and women....

....Then you go on to say I'm not as smart as Keith....

One thing about it dOc I'm not as dumb as the sum bee'ch that hides behind the bible.

....When I get before God I won't have to answer to that or for abusing women children or my dogs....

Any more dOt's you need connected preacher bOy ?

Posted By: battle Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 12:06 PM
Originally Posted By: keith
And this Keith guy, wow what a piece of work. Guy has serious physiological issues. Just let it go man.

Physiological issues???? Well thanks for joining the preacher in providing internet diagnoses, but my circulation, heart rate, blood pressure, kidneys, liver, and all my other parts are working well.

Perhaps you meant to say psychological, and join the preacher in pronouncing that anyone you personally dislike is crazy. If that's the case, well I guess that's what you get with ObamaCare... A diagnosis from an idiot who can't spell.

I see you think that I am unreasonable because you think I should "let it go". But you don't seem to think that the preacher should do the same. He's done more posting in the last two days than he would normally do in two weeks, and he looks like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor with all his frenetic copy-and-paste research. Maybe he thinks it's going to take more than some blasphemous Biblical personal attacks and pictures of dead dogs to divert attention from his uncivil and devious behaviors. I just don't know, but I do know that you are a partisan jerk and commentary from a total hypocrite like you only reinforces my points about FUDD's and liberal loons. Now I'll be awake all night trying to decide whether you or rocky mtn bill has the lower I.Q.

Here's a little essay test to help me decide. In 100 words or less, please explain for us how the preacher can say that anyone who uses the word "retard" is cowardly, but he thanks his friend Dr. Wanker for using the very same word to describe our pro-gun President.

Oh and you're the grammar police here to, ok got it. Not that it matters but I use an ipad so I'll only take blame (idiot) for not proof reading the auto correct. But hey, this bothers you much more than it does me. Cause frankly I really don't give a damn and won't be doing a "100 word essay test". How pathetic and juvenile...

You get ruffled much?
Posted By: Bill Graham Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 12:26 PM
Originally Posted By: moses
The thing that I just cannot understand is how someone can come against another based on their perception of what a Christian is & what is a proper way for a Christian to act, when they are not a Christian themselves.

If someone seeks The Word of God with a sincere heart & asks The Holy Spirit for guidance to understand & live the scriptures he will come to know Jesus & be a Christian. By this very description a non Christian has no true understanding of scripture or he would believe in Jesus. His judgments on how a Christian acts are then invalid but very rewarding to the man they are directed at. Matthew 5:10-11-12.

We are but men & as Christian men we know our weaknesses & look to the Lord for help to keep on trying to live in this world with its oppositions, hard hearts & lack of Love & forgiveness.
O.M

Amen. And thank you Drew. I enjoy damascus barrels and appreciate the history and details you’ve shared.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 12:56 PM
Drew has had few peers during the 16 years I've been here. He is fair, informative, generous, responsible and easily understood. Two other boards I attend daily wouldn't tolerate disparagement of a member as we see here.
Posted By: Mr W martin Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 01:24 PM
Drew,
I am always interested in your info re Damascus etc. Thanks.

Keith and JoE.... Please, give it a rest!

Regards,
mrwmartin
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 02:16 PM
Took the Lord's Day off from this engaging and pleasant repartee and paying attention again. Shanah tovah to all men of good will for Rosh HaShanah!

BTW: Kinda hard to "hide" behind the Word or anything of this earth when Google Maps thinks our home is my office and will give you directions. Not happy about it but nothing can be done...other than a high end security system, and being watchful and well armed frown My next door neighbor has 2 big Pits (sweet to me but not an intruder) that have access to my yard also.

Oliver Cromwell, at the Battle of Edgehill in 1642, to his Roundhead troops in that opening fight of the English civil war, "Put your trust in God, my boys, but mind to keep your powder dry."
(Not reported until 1834 in the poem "Oliver's Advice" by William Blacker)
Posted By: ed good Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 02:30 PM
thank you dr drew for sharing your knowledge and kind thoughts here...
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 03:46 PM
Thank you Ed. Détente with you also, and I apologize for some of my words in the past.
It would help the Forum if both of us would stop baiting Keith.
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 04:54 PM
Had a dream last night I died and went to Hell. After Ole’ Beez-l-bub pitchforked me into the Lake-O-Fire I landed on some Protestant sword and some feller come up to me and started quoting Cromwell at me and screamin’, You’ve be Cromwelled! (hockey reference Kronwalled). I got unstuck from the sword and staggered away and spotted a bar. I thought, oh, great, there’s bars in Hell so I went in and got sucker punched in the head by a big, dumb southern lad who said, How you like that, Yankee boy?! I said I didn’t and went up to the bar and sat down and was immediately strapped down by my arms and legs. Three chaps sat down next to me and started babbling on and on about the CIA, Jackie O, and Vietnam. I screamed at the bartender to bring me a drink and she put a glass of clear liquid with ice in it with a straw. I’m like cool, ice vodka in Hell and took a big swig and spit it out! Blah! This is ice water! says I. Just when I think it can’t get any worse some bloke named Ted comes in and starts dropping quarters in the jukebox playing weird death metal music.

I need to straighten up and fly right. Oh, wait. Too late.

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 05:54 PM
At your not hiding behind the cloth with your dead dog beside you....
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 06:14 PM
LR: I get very little of your stuff, but that was good smile
Posted By: keith Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 07:19 PM
... But hey, this bothers you much more than it does me. Cause frankly I really don't give a damn and won't be doing a "100 word essay test". How pathetic and juvenile...

You get ruffled much?

Poor battle. No this doesn't bother me much at all. It's kind of amusing actually. But you obviously do very much give a damn, because you appear to be having a hissy-fit.

I really didn't expect you to do my 100 word or less essay assignment, explaing why you think the preacher would have two radically different standards concerning the use of a word he claims to find offensive. If you attempted that, you would have to admit to being as hypocritical as he is. That would go against everything our Fake Ass Gentlemen (F.A.G.'s) stand for.

So believe it or not, I don't get ruffled much. But then, I'm not trying to hide from the truth like you and the Biblical blashemer you admire so much.
Posted By: gjw Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 07:36 PM
Hey battle, it's not worth responding to dumb and dumber. They know all and see all. They are the self proclaimed monitors of this forum, who can disrupt any posts of their choosing. Matters not what you say.

I won't directly respond to them. This forum has really hit the skids, you can't even thank anyone without them ruining it.

So, I'll be hearing from them soon, that's a sure bet!

Best,

Greg
Posted By: Perry M. Kissam Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 09:00 PM
I ignore both of them. I got sick of them long ago.
Posted By: keith Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 09:01 PM
Took the Lord's Day off from this engaging and pleasant repartee and paying attention again. Shanah tovah to all men of good will for Rosh HaShanah!

This is interesting. And it's also not true... whether your Sabbath is Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. You were here, and doing your blasphemous Biblical bashing and personal attacks all three days. Your post on Sunday (yesterday) was post #522743 at 5:39 pm. To refresh your memory, that was where you personally attacked jOe again, with the below-the-belt suggestion that he might be an SOB who abuses dogs, children, or women.

With unilateral detente like this, it's no wonder your hypocritical pals will say anything to try to make excuses for you. I want to thank Gregory for hosting this off topic educational display of civility from Fake Ass Gentlemen (F.A.G.'s) However, I would like to see him actually disprove anything I've posted instead of making moronic insults. But I must consider the source.
Posted By: battle Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 10:05 PM
Originally Posted By: keith
... But hey, this bothers you much more than it does me. Cause frankly I really don't give a damn and won't be doing a "100 word essay test". How pathetic and juvenile...

You get ruffled much?

Poor battle. No this doesn't bother me much at all. It's kind of amusing actually. But you obviously do very much give a damn, because you appear to be having a hissy-fit.

I really didn't expect you to do my 100 word or less essay assignment, explaing why you think the preacher would have two radically different standards concerning the use of a word he claims to find offensive. If you attempted that, you would have to admit to being as hypocritical as he is. That would go against everything our Fake Ass Gentlemen (F.A.G.'s) stand for.

So believe it or not, I don't get ruffled much. But then, I'm not trying to hide from the truth like you and the Biblical blashemer you admire so much.

No I don’t believe you. And you are, and do get ruffled. You can deny all you want, but proof is here. If you’re married, I feel for the better half. As unpleasant and critical you are here I couldn’t imagine how it would be for her or him - These days you just never know.
Posted By: keith Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 10:18 PM
Proof battle, what proof? I'm getting piled on by a bunch of Fake Ass Gentlemen (F.A.G's), and I'm laughing my ass off watching all of you hurl one lie and insult after another, without even one factual refutation of anything I have posted about you or the preacher.

jOe doesn't seem very stressed about this either. And why would he?

I have said in the past that a person can learn a lot about double guns here. But you can learn a lot about people too, if you pay attention to some of the disingenuous games played here. It was Doug (PA24) who taught me how to tune into some of the behind the scenes drama that goes on here.

And the worst enemy of any liar is someone who can remember the things they have said. That's why a lot of pukes would like to see the QUOTE function go away. Just ask King.
Posted By: RARiddell Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 10:29 PM
Now when you mention ones family or ones loved one when insulting them you show your true colors. It's disgraceful and shows a lack of morality.
Posted By: keith Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 10:39 PM
Originally Posted By: RARiddell
Now when you mention ones family or ones loved one when insulting them you show your true colors. It's disgraceful and shows a lack of morality.

Are you talking about battle, or Replacement?
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 11:00 PM
RARiddell. What is your position on implying that the ministry my wife and I operate and finance is a tax evasion scam? OK?
Maybe out of bounds and we could please all just leave it there?
Her name IS on our Home Page
http://www.picturetrail.com/homePage/gracemedicalmissions
along with plenty of images documenting part of our ministry, just for the viewing
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/19699775

Here BTW is the problem - 3 sisters (one pregnant), 10 kids, living together in grandma's shack....no men...other than those obviously visiting frown

Posted By: RARiddell Re: Thanks Drew - 09/10/18 11:41 PM
Sorry Drew you took my post the wrong way, nothing was implied or directed at you, nothing from me has ever been directed towards you.

Keith take your pick, there are others on this board that can be added.

It goes for everyone, some more than others, but disagreements and personal attacks on those that fight back are one thing, but there are those that go too far and attack those who have nothing to do with any of this. It becomes very clear where those individuals stand, be it lack of intellectual ability to fight fire with fire or just plain miserable individuals that have no way of dealing with themselves or others. I have no problem with Keith's posts, if you feel so strongly to write and post absurd things then have the strength and courage to take your medication when you are called out on the floor for stupidity, hypocrisy or what ever. What Keith does is show you exactly what you wrote and is simply calling out the hypocrisy that follows, but to respond by commenting on peoples loved ones is just disgusting and uncalled for. Arguments and disagreements are healthy and part of human nature, but when you twist them it shows how low you really are. Just my two cents!
Posted By: Dave Weber Re: Thanks Drew - 09/11/18 12:04 AM
Time for a break.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com