doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: ChristopherB any print magazines for double rifles? - 02/11/18 01:29 AM
Anyone know if such a publication?

Thanks
Posted By: Ron Vella Re: any print magazines for double rifles? - 02/11/18 02:08 AM
Not JUST double rifles but the Double Gun Journal usually has at least two or three articles in each issue.
DGJ is also the finest quality of paper and printing. I have all of them but the first one and full sets are quite valuable. You will see articles on every conceivable variation of double guns and rifles...single rifles too.
Posted By: skeettx Re: any print magazines for double rifles? - 02/11/18 08:23 PM
MAYBE someone here has a 1st one available?????
Mike
Interesting, never heard of it. Going to have to go look for a copy. Is it sold on any newstands?
Posted By: keith Re: any print magazines for double rifles? - 02/12/18 07:33 PM
The only place I ever saw Double Gun Journal sold on a rack was in Barnes and Noble Bookstores, and I don't know if they still carry them. It could be a regional thing for such a low circulation publication.

If you can get your hands on the " DGJ Index and Readers", you can zero in on specific back issues that have double rifle content you might be interested in. A lot of back issues are sold on Ebay at varying prices. Occasionally, someone here will sell their entire collection of back issues for reasonable prices in the For Sale section. A whole collection will keep you busy reading for a long time, and you will keep going back referring to them as your interests change over time.
thanks for the info!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com