doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: bobski lc smith collectors assoc calendars? - 12/18/16 03:32 PM
will the assoc be sending out their promo calendars again this year? I successfully handed out every one sent to me on my national tour this year.
Posted By: Laxcoach Re: lc smith collectors assoc calendars? - 12/18/16 04:04 PM
If anyone knows where any are, Jent Mitchell will. jentpmitchell@msn.com
Jent, Virginia Gentlemen that he is, sends me several each year, and I have several extra 2017 LCSCA calendars available. Featured is a sweet 12 Grade 3E- their "$100 Grade gun in 1905- Ejectors were $15.00 extra option, and the new HOT single trigger was a $25.00 extra option. I wonder how many tool makers made $140.00/month back then, and what the average pay scale was for gun assembly at Hunter Arms and Parker Bros. in 1905??

If you need a 2017 LCSCA calendar, Jent is your guy-- And, he also shoots pump shotguns too-doesn't get much better than that.
Posted By: bobski Re: lc smith collectors assoc calendars? - 12/18/16 09:03 PM
I give them as prizes at my shoots too. they are always enjoyed and received with eagerness.
if anyone hears from him before me, let me know.
If you have not heard from Jent yet, I have 15 or so that he gave me to hand out and if you pay the shipping I will send them to you.
Contact me at jdw110@live.com
Posted By: cherry bomb Re: lc smith collectors assoc calendars? - 12/20/16 12:30 PM
Originally Posted By: bobski
will the assoc be sending out their promo calendars again this year? I successfully handed out every one sent to me on my national tour this year.

Why don't you post question on the LC S web site? can you include commercial links there?
Merry Christmas To All, I will get some of the 2017 L C Smith Calendars shipped to Bob soon........We will have some of the L C Smith Calendars at LeHigh Valley Sporting Clays on December 29th of 2016......The LCS SXS club is sponsoring a SXS shoot at LHVSC on December 29th......Everyone is invited just please shoot a SXS......If you need to borrow an LCS please let me know and we will get you one to shoot.....Jent

http://www.lcsmith.org/events/future.html
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com