doublegunshop.com - home
my cabin is in south central mo. how close are you? i got family in benton ark.
i shoot: mayflower, jacksonville, remington, blue rock, cherokee village, and batesville ark.
i shoot: andy dalton, vanzant, houston, mansfield, ft l.wood, rover, and rockbridge mo.
i shoot: oak ridge, bend in river, south gate, and sugar tree tenn.

how about you?
Pretty close. Springfield. Ozark Shooters?
Northeast Oklahoma.....Claythorne,Silverleaf,Ozark Shooters,Quail Ridge,Michael Murphy's,Shady Creek,FlintOak, Shawnee,...and others.
Mike Murphy's, Ark Valley.
bob blair...your 3 hours approx from me.
ken, my wife went to oral roberts univ.
bob blair, got your call.
email me if youd like. i will be in mo late march early april.
In Topeka, hunt mostly SE and out west of here
Part time in St. James, MO. Shoot mostly at Rolla Gun Club.

DDA
youre about 3-4 hours from me.
Live in St. Louis, and we are fortunate to have at least 5 nearby Sporting Clay ranges. Also multiple skeet and trap facilities.

We're unsure if the Grand American shooting facility in nearby Sparta, IL will re-open this year? Illinois is still having state budget problems.

gold40
I'm in Rogers, AR. We just moved here in August.
welcome to rogers...and dg-bbs!
Thanks. I've watch this board for a long time. I've got a 16ga LC Smith I pheasant hunt with in NW Kansas.
i have family over in gravitt.
I live in SEMO between Sikeston and New Madrid
ahhh yes. VA is over there in poplar bluff. know it well. i cross over into tenn in that area.
bob blair...you get my pm's and emails?
Yes. Just busy and had to put that project to the back burner for a bit. Will be back in touch.
best to call me at my va number bob. ill be there until 20 jan.
after that i'll be in conn. shooting 'snowbirds'. :>
Bob....no ones diving miles and miles to shoot on your one trap and two skeet fields in the middle of bum f'd Egypt.

Should I remind you there are very few democrats on this board...You really think people don't see what you're doing ?

You want to advertise send Dave a big fat check.
uhh...its about meeting the forum, shooting guns, and having a good time to raise donations for dave.
and its in my back yard.
some people have pools, i have a range.
and its closed as we speak.
how is that wrong?
Bobski I think it was the advertising link in your signature that gave you away....daaaa
let me see...im sitting in va right now, and theres is a lock on the farm in mo.
hmmm....

btw...are you the resident flamer here on bbs?
I'm just the bull chit buster...and you been busted.

Take down the link or send Dave a check.
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

bobski jOe has no authority.

And if Dave doesn't like what you are doing he will let you know.
Ain't no body tugged on your perverted chain...
Mornin' Stupid
link was approved by dave.
im making my home available to his members to raise money for his cause.
by considering inviting people here, i can make a bigger doantion than you.
as we speak, dave and i are trying to devise a way to have a meet to raise funds and offer members here a shoot for some fun.
you can derail it if you like, but many have voiced an interest.
if its too far for you to come, i understand. send your check in.
but there are some of us that drive long distances to be with good people and shoot guns.
matter of fact, i drive the entire length of your great state twice a year to do it too.
in return i try to throw good parties for good causes.
so...relax. beleive it or not there are people who think these things out and are trying to do good, not selfish harm.
im sorry if people here post shoots and events for others to attend but dont own the range. is it my fault that i just happen to? shoots are always posted here. thats advertising. yet, when i post an event that benefits dave, its wrong>? whos side you on?
and if you think id shoot myself in the foot trying to scam or avoid rules, maybe youre more than just a flamer. maybe a cow kicked you in the head and thats why all you can do is send it checks.
I see you're back to peeking up Last Dollars Mexican Kilt....
i take it hes the local idiot?
Originally Posted By: bobski

You start calling me an idiot and things aren't going top work out too good Bobski...

Screw you Bob.

Your not a bullshit buster, you're a bullshit producer

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Reading this thread is really informative:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=293759&page=1

stUpid jOe argues with everybody about everything. He is wrong over and over. I like the "fake screw" bit myself.

jOe, because you are very stUpid, you can only type very stUpid stuff.

And you have been typing a lOt of very stUpid stuff for a very long time.

jOe, do you even own a double gun anymore?
The local psycho has awaken... crazy

Reading this thread is really informative:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=293759&page=1

stUpid jOe argues with everybody about everything. He is wrong over and over. I like the "fake screw" bit myself.

jOe, because you are very stUpid, you can only type very stUpid stuff.

And you have been typing a lOt of very stUpid stuff for a very long time.

jOe, do you even own a double gun anymore?
You Tex'azz pervert you...

tell Bob about that young black girl you hope to adopt.
no where here in the topic did i pitch anyone. i just want to know whos around so maybe when im in town, i can meet them. matter of fact, bob blair has already contacted me.

what your posts really are, is a blitz to try to squish me out for suggesting a benefit match at my place.
so...youre trying to derail a good thing before it really happens.

beware joe, i grew up in conn. if you need a lesson in being a liberal, watch out. i grew up 10 miles from sandy hook and still own property there.
why is he still allowed here?
no where here in the topic did i pitch anyone. i just want to know whos around so maybe when im in otwn, i can meet them.

what your posts really are, is a blitz to try to squish me out for suggesting a benefit match at my place.
so...youre trying to derail a good thing before it really happens.

beware joe, i grew up in conn. if you need a lesson in being a liberal, watch out. i grew up 10 miles from sandy hook and still own property there.

Only a liberal would expect to advertise for free....
why is he still allowed here?

That's good question Amarillo Micheal should've been thrown off this site a while back.
uhhh...i give all proceeds to dave and thats profiteering?
hey homeless...if i take off the link, would that make you happy?

You start calling me an idiot and things aren't going top work out too good Bobski...

Screw you Bob.

Bobski you're an idiOt if you think you can call me an "idiot" and I'll let up on you.
i will ask you again......
hey homeless...if i take off the link, would that make you happy?

How much you think you owe him for a months advertising ?

Screw you Bob.

Bobski you're an idiOt if you think you can call me an "idiot" and I'll let up on you.

I'll ask again....are you an idiOt ?
i will ask one more time......
ok....link stays.
and you just confirmed....youre a flamer of no value to me.
congrats for living up to your screen name.

If you and your senile buddy only knew as much as you two morons thought you did....

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

I'm pretty sure that when you actually started arguing with actual English gunmakers, on what type of action we were looking at, us two didn't look like morons.

Somebody did, don't get me wrong. It just wasn't us.

Laughed out loud!

sEE wrOng-agAin-jOe argue about English actions with English gunmakers, AA Brown vs. Webley

. [/quote]
And you confirmed you're an idiOt.....

If you and your senile buddy only knew as much as you two morons thought you did....

I'm pretty sure that when you actually started arguing with actual English gunmakers, on what type of action we were looking at, us two didn't look like morons.

Laughed out loud!

sEE wrOng-agAin-jOe argue about English actions with English gunmakers, AA Brown vs. Webley

. [/quote]
Are you going to tell Bobski about the young black teen girl you hope to adopt ?

Laughed out loud!

. [/quote]
Mike if I was a sick pervert like you I would've saved the thread where you was hoping to adopt a young black girl.
AmarilloMike ...

i see he has a track record huh?

Laughed out loud!

AmarilloMike ...

i see he has a track record huh?

You wanting to hook up with the confirmed pervert Bobski....
Are you going to tell Bobski about the young black teen girl you hope to adopt ?

Laughed out loud!

Mikey are you going to tell Bobski about the young black teen girl you hope to adopt ?

Laughed out loud!

Mikey are you going to tell Bobski about the young black teen girl you hope to adopt ?

Laughed out loud!

Maybe you could post Bobski some pictures of those monkey grand kids of yours again....

Laughed out loud!

Quick on the trigger just no substance.....

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Mikey I know you saved that thread about you wanting to adopt that young black girl before Dave deleted it...

Post it up for Bobski you Pree'vert you.
laugh

Laughed out loud!

Whatch him now Bobski...he copied and pasted the same thing 3 times in a row. laugh

Laughed out loud!

Bobski I don't think Mike wants to tell you about that young black teen gerl friend he was hoping to adopt.. blush

Your not a bullshit buster, you're a bullshit producer.

Laughed out loud!

Bobski You should take lessons from Mikael...
That black killer might be one of your grand kids...

I don't have any Black grandkids.

But I wouldn't mind having a Black grandkid.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I still don't get it, Mike. You're a smart guy with a lot more experience than Joe. You're armed daily in business and social affairs with all the personal and value ingredients to handle yourself in any situation. Joe hasn't your wide experience, grammar and vocabulary to find advantage in the cut-and-thrust of Misfires. It comes across to me as bullying. It disappoints me. Deserving or otherwise doesn't come into it. Joe chews real good on me, too.

So your argument is that because jOe is lacking in smarts, wide experience, social skills, values, manners, grammar, and vocabulary I'm supposed to give him a pass for attempted-to-insult comments and hateful bigoted comments?

Not where I come from.

King, like most liberals, you always take up for the underdog. That is one of a few liberal traits I admire. But sometimes the dOg isn't worthy of your efforts.

Sometimes the dOg needs to be taught some manners so hE is fit cOmpany.
Bobski want to make a side bet...about how many pages this Tex'azz pervert will copy and paste the same lame crap over and over and over.
I'm just the bull chit buster...and you been busted..

Laughed out loud!
Bobski want to make a side bet...about how many pages this Tex'azz pervert will copy and paste the same lame crap over and over and over.

Laughed out loud!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ok, i just put joe on my ignore list.
once i hear from dave, i'll keep you all posted.

That's fine Bobski....you're not the first to use this site for free advertisement and I'm sure you won't be the last.

Just try and refrain from calling me the "idiot".

Bobski everybody here refers to him as "The idiOt", so you can too.

Laughed out loud!

That's fine Bobski....you're not the first to use this site for free advertisement and I'm sure you won't be the last.

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Bobski everybody here calls him "The idiOt", so you can too.

And everyone knows you're a Tex'azz pervert....

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

And everyone knows you're a Tex'azz pervert.... laugh

Laughed out loud!

That black killer might be one of your grand kids...

I don't have any Black grandkids.

But I wouldn't mind having a Black grandkid.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I still don't get it, Mike. You're a smart guy with a lot more experience than Joe. You're armed daily in business and social affairs with all the personal and value ingredients to handle yourself in any situation. Joe hasn't your wide experience, grammar and vocabulary to find advantage in the cut-and-thrust of Misfires. It comes across to me as bullying. It disappoints me. Deserving or otherwise doesn't come into it. Joe chews real good on me, too.

So your argument is that because jOe is lacking in smarts, wide experience, social skills, values, manners, grammar, and vocabulary I'm supposed to give him a pass for attempted-to-insult comments and hateful bigoted comments?

Not where I come from.

King, like most liberals, you always take up for the underdog. That is one of a few liberal traits I admire. But sometimes the dOg isn't worthy of your efforts.

Sometimes the dOg needs to be taught some manners so hE is fit cOmpany.

Again the Tex'azz pervert posts things out of context....you first said you would like to adopt a young teenage black girl then I said the killer could be one of your black grand kids.

Laughed out loud!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again the Tex'azz pervert posts things out of context....

after putting your twisted homosexual tendaces on display you said you would like to adopt a young teenage black girl then I said the killer could be one of your black grand kids.

Laughed out loud!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughed out loud!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Double clutching again there buba....

after putting your twisted homosexual tendaces on display you said you would like to adopt a young teenage black girl then I said the killer could be one of your black grand kids.

Your clutch is slipping bub....

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Show bOb a picture of your boy fiend...

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Mike you're posting so fast I think you missed my point...

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Show bOb a picture of your purty boy fiend...

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Seven pages Bobski and the pervert has barely raised his head laugh

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

8 pages is a walk in pervert part Mikey.... wink

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Told you Bobski

8 pages of nonsense by this Tex'azz pervert is nothing....and he ain't even showed you his bOy fiend yet
laugh

That's why the Miss Fires section was shut down by this idiOt.

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Mikey you proud you got the Miss Fire section shut down ?

Laughed out loud!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Told you Bobski

8 pages of nonsense by this Tex'azz pervert is nothing....and he ain't even showed you his bOy fiend yet
laugh

That's why the Miss Fires section was shut down by this idiOt.

You scared to answer the question ?

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

We all know the answer Tex'azz punk...

Laughed out loud!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

I didn't expect an answer from a Tex'azz chicken shit like you.

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

no wonder joe has a 10,000 post count. 9,900 are probably name calling posts! heck he just popped my topic from 3 pages to 19! lol.
hey mike...youre 9 hours i figure. if ya get bored, come be my guest.
jOe

Misfires was shut down because I'm a potty mouthed dolt. Mike had nothing to do with it.

It was 61° and sunny in Pesaro today. Blizzard in Detroit. Auto show in town. Gonna check out that Fiata. Probably wait for the Abarth version.

http://youtu.be/jVfW-IU2jAc

Laughed out loud!

see bullshit-jOe argue about English actions with English gunmakers, AA Brown vs. Webley

Laughed out loud!

See "The idiOt" argue about English actions with English gunmakers, AA Brown vs. Webley

Laughed out loud!

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
jOe

Misfires was shut down because I'm a potty mouthed dolt. Mike had nothing to do with it.

It was 61° and sunny in Pesaro today. Blizzard in Detroit. Auto show in town. Gonna check out that Fiata. Probably wait for the Abarth version.

http://youtu.be/jVfW-IU2jAc

It was shut down because of an insane pervert from Tex'azz...

See "The idiOt" argue about English actions with English gunmakers, AA Brown vs. Webley

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Maybe he'll bring his bOy fiend with him and you 3 can be cuddle buddies. laugh

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Check out the insanity of the Tex'azz pervert.

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

im just sorry to see all the trafe spill over the misfires wall and into good topics. and for the record, i dont like to call people names, unless they earn it. this one even got some overtime in, so i paid him properly. lol.
Yea right....you got a little sympathy from a internet stalking pervert from Tex'azz and showed yer yankee azz that's okay I know your an idiOt looking for some free advertisement.

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

mike, doesnt he remind you of the kinda guy who gets thrown out of a bar, and turns around and walks back in, only to get thrown out again? im starting to see that stereotype here. lol.
well, maybe some good did come out of all this. at least he knows i dont back down from an idiot, until that is, i get bored. as a cat, ya can only swat a dead mouse so many times before its time to play with a string.
and if he hasnt figured out im shootin' straight by now, and that im on the good side of bbs, when will he?
Yep, idiOtic is as idiOtic does
If it was my board I'd ban you both for life. Joe first and then Mike. I just wouldn't put up with that behavior from a man.
Yep, idiOtic is as idiOtic does

Exactly

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Bobski everybody here calls him "The idiOt". I don't see why you should be any different.
any others?
Me Bobski...

I think internet telemarketers like you should be banned.

thanks for bumping it up joe.
hey,
i did some interesting math.
take 10,600+ posts.
divide by 5 years.
then divide by 12 months.
guess the sum?
well well.
and some here are complaining about my extreme number of posts in my first month back! :>
-----------

ok, seems like i have a few good neighbors. hope to meet you guys some day. stay in touch.
You're quite welcome wink

I do shamefully admit that probably 2500 hundred of my posts were made enticing an insane perverts replies....not bad when you realize that 5000+ of his 6600 posts were copy and pasted quoted and re-quoted and re-posted personal attacks against me.

And to be fair you'd need to divide mine over a 10 year period and none of mine were made promoting me or anything I do or sell.

Ps...Nor do I run around calling people idiots like some on here do.

I do shamefully admit that probably 2500 hundred of my posts were made enticing an insane perverts replies....

I remember - you had a crush on me. Kept posting over and over asking me if you could send me your panties. You even stalked me, asking other members if they had my address, stating you wished to send me your panties.

That still leaves about 8,000 additional stupid, inane, profane, and irrelevant posts that you have made here.

I do shamefully admit that probably 2500 hundred of my posts were made enticing an insane perverts replies....not bad when you realize that 5000+ of his 6600 posts were copy and pasted quoted and re-quoted and re-posted personal attacks against me.

The fish has risen again to the bait...5001 times.

I do shamefully admit that probably 2500 hundred of my posts were made enticing an insane perverts replies....

I remember - you had a crush on me. Kept posting over and over asking me if you could send me your panties. You even stalked me, asking other members if they had my address, stating you wished to send me your panties.

That still leaves about 8,000 additional stupid, inane, profane, and irrelevant posts that you have made here.
ahhhh, now i remember old dg-bbs!
its all coming back to me!
lol!
if there really is anyone else from the mo/ar/ks are...feel free to butt in and say hi, to get the hyjacked thread back on course!
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

The predictable perverted fish has risen to the bait again...5002+ times hOOk line and sinker.

Mornin' stUpid

And if yer girl friend didn't have balls he wouldn't bust them every time she hopped....
Mornin' stUpid

Laughed out loud!

Bobski everybody here calls him "The idiOt". I don't see why you should be any different.
guys...please. go start you own thread and fight. leave mine alone.
yOu talking to me....or your new cuddle buddy.

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

His reflexes are so keen....

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

bObski yer new found cuddle buddy ain't listening to you....

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Bobski you still want this insane perve to come to your gun range ?

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Laughed out loud!

Bobski everybody here refers to him "The idiOt". I don't see why you should be any different.
as we speak, dave and i are trying to devise a way to have a meet to raise funds and offer members here a shoot for some fun.
but there are some of us that drive long distances to be with good people and shoot guns.
matter of fact, i drive the entire length of your great state twice a year to do it too.
so...relax. beleive it or not there are people who think these things out and are trying to do good, not selfish harm.
im sorry if people here post shoots and events for others to attend but dont own the range. is it my fault that i just happen to? shoots are always posted here. thats advertising. yet, when i post an event that benefits dave, its wrong>? whos side you on?
and if you think id shoot myself in the foot trying to scam or avoid rules, maybe youre more than just a flamer. maybe a cow kicked you in the head and thats why all you can do is send it checks.

jOe gets owned by bobski on the first page and it's now 9 pages of jOe induced idiocy.

jOe, at least know when to STFU.
thanks canvas.

btw...its more like 23!
There's yOu a canuck cuddle buddy...

jOe, I'm laughing but I don't even know what you mean. Is that the sentence you meant to write?
I I I I I I I I didn't think I stuttered....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canuck

Laughed out loud!

Bobski everybody here refers to him "The idiOt". I don't see why you should be any different.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: canvasback

jOe gets owned by bobski on the first page and it's now 9 pages of jOe induced idiocy.

Laughed out loud!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughed out loud!

Bobski everybody here refers to him as "The idiOt". I don't see why you should be any different.

Yep, and as long as were are talking about jOe and idiOcy, this exchange was always one of my favorites:

If I'm so stupid then why do you keep posting the same thing over and over....

Because I enjoy ridiculing you stUpid. You showed both your ignorance and your stupidity in the exchange of posts below. I bring them to the top so that those few who haven't seen the stupid stuff your wrote in this thread will have a chance to see it.

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Korematsu was very possibly the worst USSC decision ever made. It could just as easily have been the HomelessJOe, O'Mally, Dago, Mick, Spic, Chink, or Tutsi decision.

Sorry but when you're at war you do what you have to do....no amount of liberal crap ever one a war.

Originally Posted By: GLS

And neither did "stupid crap".

As for "Liberal Crap", Earl Warren, while attorney general of California endorsed and supported internment. In 1942, he ran and was elected governor making internment part of his platform. Roosevelt signed the excutive order implementing it. His appointees on SCOTUS upheld Korematsu.

jOe, because you are very stupid, I am going to explain both the meaning and the point of GLS' post. Because otherwise its meaning will go over your head and you will make another very stupid reply. And that very stupid reply will be another very stupid reply that doesn't have anything to do with anything.

FDR and Earl Warren were liberals; very, very, very liberal liberals. The internment of those US citizens of Japanese descent was ordered by a very liberal liberal, not a conservative. And the US won WWII while led by a liberal, FDR.

Almost all of the infringement of state's rights that occurred after the end of Reconstruction started with FDR. And almost all of that Federal power grab by FDR was ruled constitutional by a liberal Supreme Court appointed by FDR. And later led by Earl Warren.

Because you are very stUpid, you can only type very stUpid stUff. But I have discovered how much I enjoy making fun of mean-spirited stUpid bigots. So please, KEEP ON TYPING!
come on guys...dont feed the trolls............
Bob.
I think you got your hands full with that Big Bill joining up!!!
He looks like trouble with a capital 'T' smile

jOe, I'm laughing but I don't even know what you mean. Is that the sentence you meant to write?

Yessir James, that is funny! I'm envisioning one of Jagermeister's fuzzy toy stuffed animals... maybe a Polar Bear or a Baby Seal with a Maple Leaf on its' belly.

Be strong. I've been called worse and managed to survive.
does this website have moderators?
if not...i volunteer.
if not...i volunteer.

First we'd need to qualify the witness...

If calling someone an "idiOt" that you don't know and being a whiner extraordinaire is a good quality then I'd say you'd make a very good moderator.

NOT wink
if not...i volunteer.

Would you like to resubmit your application ?
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com