doublegunshop.com - home
Please note that Ernie Hausmann has changed the shoot format so we shoot the Main Event on Saturday, June 6th. Thursday and Friday will still offer the Hunter's Clays courses as well as lots of new games to play and, of course, lots of vendors.
Mike
I can't wait!!!
Posted By: DGM Re: Great Northeastern Side by Side Championship - 05/17/15 01:00 AM
Hausman's shoot is always a highlight of the year. Looking forward to it.
I am going along with one son. Daughter and grandaughter coming on saturday. Once a year and I wouldn't miss it for any thing exceptt a serious family need. Who else from the north east will be there? Do any of our board regulars within a few hour's drive have conflict-excuses this year like having to go to the opera or watching dancing? EZ to be expert sitting at the key board, let's see you in person.
duplicate
Posted By: DGM Re: Great Northeastern Side by Side Championship - 05/30/17 05:13 PM
Looking forward to another shoot at Hausmans' next weekend. Always a fun shoot with lots of great people to shoot with.

http://hhhsc.net/
I wish I could make it. I've wanted to go for several years but my son has a baseball tournament this weekend.

Are there any other good shoots this summer in same general area? I'm in NY.
Posted By: DGM Re: Great Northeastern Side by Side Championship - 05/29/18 02:53 PM
The 2018 Great Northeast SXS Shoot at Hausman's Hidden Hollow in northeastern Pennsylvania is right around the corner on June 7-9. As always, it looks to be a highlight of the year for Vintage SXS shooters. Always a great time!

Details are are: http://hhhsc.net/?page_id=18

2018 Sponsors List includes some long favorites and some new ones as well:

RST, Ltd. Classic Shotshell Inc.

Stephen Cobb Quality Guns

Steve Barnett Fine Guns

Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Co.

The Virginia Sportsman

2018 Exhibitors
Outdoor Adventures & Shooting Apparel

Fair Chase, Inc.

Cole Johnson

Vintage Firearms, Inc. / J. Shachter

Roger Bain, Inc.

Stephen Farfaro

Geoffroy Gournet, Engraver

Classic Gunstock, LLC

Hosford & Co.

Mark’s Born Again Birdguns

Allgood Associated Sport Suppliers

Jerry Smith Vintage Collector

Nickerson Sporting Collectibles

Brian M. Dudley – Stock Maker

Custom Stocks & Steel

Quality Case Repair

Brian Hunt – Ithaca Doubles

David Condon Firearms

Lars Jacob Wing Shooting Lessons and Custom Gun Fitting

Old Dominion Classic Doubles

BraeVal Sporting Apparel

Back in Time Inc.

John Liderati Books

James D. Julia Auctioneers, A Division of Morphy Auctions

Frank Silver Collectibles

Collector Associations
A.H. Fox Collectors Association, Inc.

L.C. Smith Collectors Association

Lefever Arms Collectors Association

Parker Gun Collectors Association

Originally Posted By: Woody402
I wish I could make it. I've wanted to go for several years but my son has a baseball tournament this weekend.

Are there any other good shoots this summer in same general area? I'm in NY.

There is the Northern Side by Side at Rock Mountain (about 20 miles from Hausmann's Hidden Hollow) on August 2-5.
http://www.rockmountainclays.com/northern-side-x-side.html
Originally Posted By: Old Joe
I am going along with one son. Daughter and grandaughter coming on saturday. Once a year and I wouldn't miss it for any thing exceptt a serious family need. Who else from the north east will be there? Do any of our board regulars within a few hour's drive have conflict-excuses this year like having to go to the opera or watching dancing? EZ to be expert sitting at the key board, let's see you in person.

EZ for you to be arrogant and challenging when you won't use your real name. You say you shoot NSCA sporting and FITASC............... what's your NSCA number? Because, without one or the other you're just another troll.

SRH
I will be there and if you want to say hello look for my name tag.

Milt
Originally Posted By: Stan

EZ for you to be arrogant and challenging when you won't use your real name. You say you shoot NSCA sporting and FITASC............... what's your NSCA number? Because, without one or the other you're just another troll.

SRH

Flying off the handle to a post from 3 years ago? I thought we reconciled since then. Poor form.
Not flying off the handle at all, but I was mistaken in thinking this was a recent post. My bad.

Maybe the leopard has changed his spots..........

But, after reading your only other post this year, I doubt it.

Does Mr. Weber’s $10. per item sale commission apply when selling turkey calls, custom knifes, turkey books and JOC books?

SRH
Open mouth, insert foot, close mouth, then dismiss it with, my bad. I thought I'd get a real apology from King Stan head guru and prefect of discipline here. You know, “forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who . . .”
Here you go, OJ. I am sorry that I made a mistake and replied to a three year old post that you made. It was careless of me, and foolish. I apologize. I do truly hope that you have/will turn away from your negativity and sniping.

Now, how about contributing something here occasionally that is uplifting and useful.............for a change.

My best to you, SRH
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com