doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: forester Beretta Parallelo - 11/24/13 01:01 AM
Anyone seen, handled or purchased the new Beretta Parallelo side by side that can share their opinion?
Posted By: King Brown Re: Beretta Parallelo - 11/24/13 01:55 AM
Haven't seen, handled or purchased but a knowledgeable retailer with both in stock recommended Silver Pigeon 1 Hunting Model.
Posted By: tudurgs Re: Beretta Parallelo - 11/24/13 02:30 PM
Doesn't the "Parallelo" refer to the stock having the same drop at comb as at the heel? I believe a friend's wife had a paralle1o stock fitted to a 391.

That being said, the picture of the Parallelo on the Beretta website appears to have conventional dimensions
Posted By: JayCee Re: Beretta Parallelo - 11/24/13 02:48 PM
Hello All,

Firstly, "Parallelo" is italian for "side by side" smile

Secondly, here is one as per Jani's request:

Best regards,

JC
Posted By: montenegrin Re: Beretta Parallelo - 11/24/13 03:32 PM
Thanks, JC.

I handled and photographed this gun back in March at IWA Nurnberg, among hundred of others. A nice one, looks and handles well, but not realy my cup of tea as I am not a Beretta man.

With kind regards,
Jani
Posted By: montenegrin Re: Beretta Parallelo - 11/24/13 04:06 PM
P.S.: Shootinguk has a useful gun review of Beretta 486 Parallelo from ten days ago. - Jani
Posted By: GJZ Re: Beretta Parallelo - 11/24/13 10:51 PM
That gun reminds me of WJ Jeffery's No. 5 boxlock and its signature fancyback action. Very nice.
Posted By: jmc Re: Beretta Parallelo - 11/24/13 11:34 PM
I'm in Manhattan on business travel and stopped in at Beretta on Madison Ave today to see if they had one on hand. The do not but expect to receive a few 12ga guns in December. Not sure where the 20s will end up but it sounds like it will take a few months to get them over here. Not really interested myself just had some time to kill and needed to get out of the cold.

-jmc
Posted By: Remington40x Re: Beretta Parallelo - 11/26/13 08:51 PM
Needs another trigger. Nice looking gun otherwise, though.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com