doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: jim bode Where can I order firing pins for AYA #2? - 09/01/13 08:38 PM
Gents, please tell me a good source; any help will be much appreciated. Thanks, Jim
New England Custom Guns
thanks eightbore...several smiths offered to do the swap if the gun is sent in...I was hoping replacement pins would be plug & play - but the one web source I've seen indicates fitting & hardening are required. Would you guess that'll be a common story?
You can order parts directly form this manufacturer as I have done in the past. However; like many European firms AyA shuts down for vacation during the Month of August. They should be back in operation next week.
Jim
Cole Haugh. Google him. If that doesn't work, I have his contact information in my box of gun receipts. Let me know.

Best,
Ted
Posted By: Condor Re: Where can I order firing pins for AYA #2? - 09/01/13 11:42 PM
I needed new pins for my AyA #2. I bought the gun from NECG. The ejectors broke at different times and I had to send it back....the break looked like bad metal...then my firing pins mushroomed , and flattened....I wanted to just get new pins but I had to send it in again ...they said they could not just send me pins ....so...I had the pins replaced......then....I sold the gun after all this stuff.
Cole Haugh
Indianapolis
513-518-6722
Cole60@hotmail.com

this looks like him...thanks Ted.

Condor...I hope this isn't your gun ;-)

The only straight-up seller of pins I've seen on the web is in UK; this supports the notion of going through a smith.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com