doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: mel5141 Case for Model 21 - 12/03/12 02:14 PM
Does CSMC market/make available for sale the original style Model 21 cases?
I have need to properly case a New haven small bore 2 bbl. set.
Info appreciated,
I am going to call when they open,I just thought someone in this group would know the answer.
Posted By: Daryl Hallquist Re: Case for Model 21 - 12/03/12 09:44 PM
Lots of 21s were sold with original leg-o-mutton cases. Is this what you were looking for ?
Posted By: Wild Skies Re: Case for Model 21 - 12/03/12 10:31 PM
Here you go:
http://www.csmcspecials.com/Winchester_Leather_Trunk_Case_p/cw0020.htm
Posted By: mel5141 Re: Case for Model 21 - 12/04/12 01:52 AM
Thanks, for all the input, and talked to CSMC today, I think Lou/Tony may be more interested in my gun, than selling a case.....?
Posted By: Buzz Re: Case for Model 21 - 12/04/12 01:53 AM
I have 2 cases which both came with original Win 21's. One gun is a custom grade, grade IV, 2-barrel set and the 2nd gun is a custom #1 from the custom shop. Both guns came in similar canvas cases with the Model 21 label, the only difference was one was for a 2-barrel set. They are identical otherwise. I have no idea if they are original as I bought both guns used but they are identical cases. An off white, almost yellowish color. BTW, both of these guns are 20 bores. P. S. I hope someone who really knows a lot about these cases chimes in because I have looked long and hard and haven't come up with much regarding original 21 cases other than quite a few were leg o'mutton. There had to be other 'standard' cases too from Winchester.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com