doublegunshop.com - home
Has anyone seen the kid's book on shooting with Jackie Stewart on the cover. It's from the early 70s and is in comic book form.

A friend has one and I wondered if it was somewhat rare.
It is not especially rare, although it may be a collectors item,
it was actually written using the guidance of my friend Michael Rose formerly chief instructor and gunfitter for Purdey at West London Shooting School who then went on to found the Casa de Campa shooting school in the Dominican Republic. Now enjoying retirement at home in Wiltshire UK.I have no idea of the value of the book but I would not be surprised if it was not quite valuable to either a gun buff or motor race enthusiast. Jackie is in very good health, I see him regularly and no doubt he is enjoying himself in India today and Abu Dhabi next week end.
Posted By: 1cdog Re: English shooting book with Jackie Stewart - 10/29/12 12:00 PM
I noticed that Jackie Stewart sold a shotgun, maybe a pair, through Holt's a year or so ago. I think it was a Purdy.
Oddly enough I saw a copy in a second hand book shop only last Monday for just a few pounds. I suspect it will still be there. Jackie Stewart was sponsored by Eley some years back when he quit motor racing and took up clay shooting. For a period he also featured in the artwork on the cartridge boxes. Lagopus.....
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com