doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: doublegunhq Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/09/07 04:47 AM
I recently bought two guns sight unseen from this "gentleman"...a Lefever G and a Parker D. Neither had any defects other than normal patina according to the descriptions. The Lefever was specifically described as being crack-free. Lo and behold, the Lefever has 4 major and one minor crack in the head/wrist area, two of which are very much "alive". The Parker has a replacement buttstock ("possible refinish" according to Mr. Sims) and the entire action and trigger bow are quite heavily pitted, even though they have been aggressively cleaned. Parker is also off face and has reamed bbls with fresh reamer marks in the left bore and chamber.

This gent refuses to reverse the transaction. He says he is not a gunsmith and he couldn't see any of these problems, ergo his descriptions were honest. I should have asked questions before buying, he says (even though my offer was contingent on "no hidden or expensive surprises). Since he isn't an FFL holder, I can't even ship the guns back to him while we sort this out.

And I thought Midwest types were honest godfearing folk!

Anyone live around Mr. Sims? I have an assignment for you if you do. Esp. if you have an FFL. Email me.
That sucks. I don't understand why people behave that way. I hope it all works out for you.
I suspect he has cashed your check, and has spent the money.

Sounds like misrepresentation to me.

I guess this happens more than I suspected.

My brother the Dallas lawyer after hearing me discuss the joys of double guns for years, recently decided to take the plunge. He bought an Ithaca NID Grade 5E for some ( to me anyway) serious coin. I gave him all the questions to ask, and was on the phone with him when he inspected the gun at his receiving FFL. During our inspection we find a few little things: 1) the stock is so loose on the action that it rattles, and cannot be tightened down. Turned out was punky, oil soaked and cracked through the head, big time. 2) What was billed as SST was actually NON - selective trigger 3) There is a big gouge, a chisel mark or something on the top of the action next to the top lever. Undisclosed minor issues such as blemishes in the bluing on the barrels, and chipmunk gnawings on the stock just add to the disappointment. I told him: " dont even accept the shipment, send it back." Dealer refused to accept the return. The dealer told us: "I am not a gunsmith and I guarantee nothing and I didnt notice the stock was loose and I sure didnt see it was cracked and I am not skilled enough to tell a SST from a Non-selective trigger and by golly I dont know where the gouge came from and no I wont take it back. If you dont like it, tough - sue me".

My brother is pretty pugnacious and just might indeed sue the guy.

You wonder how folks like him stay in business.

Dealers name will be available shortly.

I guess the lesson here is deal only with people with reputations, and remember that the really good deal may actually be too good.

Regards

GKT
I had the same type of problem with SLY on auction arms.com.
I dont remember the jerks name, but it was the most miserable
transaction that I have ever had. Overdescribed,packed horribly,
cracked in shipment and refused to return and answers were very
assinign. Beware of this one also.
Posted By: jjwag69 Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/09/07 12:33 PM
I believe we need a space (archive) on this board, other than this particular area, devoted to great service and poor service. The Hunting Report has the "good, the bad and the ugly". Conceptually this would allow anyone to post a favorable/unfavorable report and the individual or company named to rebutt the report. The archive would be ongoing to allow any board member to acess the report (members signed in only). Fairness would allow both sides to be presented.

Jim
We could use some guidelines on how to share this kind of information without exposing ourselves to liability for slander...
DGH, that's a real bummer. Hate to hear about deals like that.

One correction, however. Here in the REAL Midwest, we don't regard KY as part of our region. It's the northern South.
AMEN, Larry Brown.
Posted By: JayCee Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/09/07 01:36 PM
Stallones, with that name you should'a stayed away from him! ;-)

JC(AL)
I will be sure to never do business with that guy. I'll tell you about a similar problem in reverse I had that worked out. I sold a very nice L.C. Smith Field grade on Gunbroker a few months ago to a guy (whose name I have regretably forgotten or I would happily publish it). This guy had the winning bid but told me not to bother to even ship the gun as he was not going to send me the money due to a blemish on the barrels that he just couldnt get past. Never mind that I had pictured the blemish and offered a three day inspection period. Since this prick wouldnt even send me a check and complete the transaction, I had to eat the listing and final value fees which totaled around 40 bucks. When I said I was going to list him as a non-paying bidder, he said he would "ding" me as well. Long story short, I felt I would only hurt myself by doing this,so I let it drop, since I didnt have a lot of feedbacks (all were positive) and was trying to build my business.

I sold the gun a week later at a gun show for 100 more than he bid anyway. But he can burn in hell.
Wally, you going to Louisville?

We can be in Midway in about 45 minutes!!!!!

Chris
Posted By: CMWill Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/09/07 02:39 PM
I bought a Remington 3200 from a guy on Gunbroker, but he failed to send me the forend iron. Ironically, he went on vacation right about the time I got the gun. Now when I call I get nothing, just ringing. That leaves me to this, does anyone know where I can get a Remington 3200 12ga forend iron? I checked a lot of parts places and laibs, but they dont have any. I always ask for pictures of the firearms and if the seller offers an inspection period. Other then that, just hope they are honest.
Chris,
I am planning to. Look forward to seeing you there.

That name rings a bell, I wonder if he has a table? It would be interesting to see what he carries. Im sure it's crap. BTW, crap is OK and has its place in this world as long as it is not misrepresented.
Thanks, Larry and Popplecop; I was just getting ready to post the same thing. KY definitely AIN'T the midwest!

Good luck in straightening this out; seems we hear more and more of this going on. Do you think it's just folks without knowledge trying to get in on this market, or blatant dishonesty? Or both?
C.M.Will, what's this about Laib's doesn't have any forend irons? Have your wife call. It has always worked for me. Gun Parts or Remington too?? What is a forend iron worth?
Originally Posted By: doublegunhq
And I thought Midwest types were honest godfearing folk!

Some are, some aren't -- but Kentucky is in the Upper South, not the Midwest.
Posted By: vh20 Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/09/07 04:31 PM
Doublegunhg - where did you run across this guy - Gunbroker, or...? Did he have a user name?

Since KY never chose to secede with the rest of the South, we don't claim them either - at least not as Southerners. But they're still good Americans!
Posted By: KyBrad3 Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/09/07 06:12 PM
Originally Posted By: vh20

Since KY never chose to secede with the rest of the South, we don't claim them either - at least not as Southerners. But they're still good Americans!

As a native Kentuckian, I just couldn't let this slander slide by without commenting. Kentucky is..., now repeat after me... A BORDER STATE, meaning that alot of Kentuckians view themselves as midwesterners and alot of Kentuckians (myself included) view themselves as southerners.

Didn't secede? Well it wasn't for a lack of trying, since the Governor was a secessionist, and the Legislature by a very very slim margin was unionist. There were military units from Kentucky on both sides of the conflict. In fact, just down the street from where I grew up in Lexington in an area called Gratz Park there is a street that alternated loyalties between houses all the way down the block until ending with the most famous of all, Gen. John Hunt Morgan. Morgan was nicknamed the "Thunderbolt of the Confederacy" and along with Nathan Bedford Forrest one of the most feared commanders in the West.

However, back to the gun relevant portion of this discussion. Midway is right outside Lexington in the horse country of Woodford County. It's a great little town and this is not typical behavior of someone from the area. Have you checked the serial numbers of the guns?

KB
Sound like mail fraud to me. If it is doen over statelines, you can get the FBI involved.
P.S. tell him there is no parole in the Federal system. Rattle his chain a little
Posted By: vh20 Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/09/07 08:49 PM
KyBrad3 -
Not slander, just a little good-natured ribbin'! It is interesting to note, however, that most posters still view KY as a southern state anyway, regardless ot the secession technicality. In fact, here in Alabama we have a single County which never technically seceeded (Winston Co., I believe). They were some weird times to live in, to be sure.
KYBrad3, How in the world does a good KY boy end up in MS????

This Lexington boy ended up in AL but MS!!!! LOL

Midway is a great little town and if the wind is right, it smells like &^%$....er....I mean.....MONEY, yeah, that is it!! I get to moan because I used to work on the farms during the summer!!

Chris
His gunbroker ID it TKSIMS or something like that. Good idea, I will run the SNs. Maybe we can get this guy put in the room with iron curtains.

I am looking for someone with an FFL to take these guns back and shove them up .... er deposit them on Mr. Sims' doorstep. $100 credit on our website to anyone willing to do that for me.
CMWill-
Clearly this guy is screening your calls. When he sees your name on the caller ID, he chooses not to answer. Call him, but do this. Dial *67 then the number. When you do this, it appears as a "restricted number" on the Caller ID. He may pick up. Good luck.
Posted By: KyBrad3 Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/09/07 11:51 PM
Originally Posted By: vh20
Not slander, just a little good-natured ribbin'! It is interesting to note, however, that most posters still view KY as a southern state anyway, regardless ot the secession technicality. In fact, here in Alabama we have a single County which never technically seceeded (Winston Co., I believe). They were some weird times to live in, to be sure.

It's SLANDER, I say, just slander against a good fellow SEC school. I mean how would you like to be basically called an Ohioian?? *shudder*.

Seriously though, I think that all the good natured ribbin from other southerners is fun. It sure feels like the rest of the south has never quite forgiven Kentucky for not seceding with them. They certainly haven't let us forget it (or maybe those hurt feelings come from being bounced around on the hardwood in Basketball for so many years??).

My response is that they should be thankful that as the northernmost State in the south, or at least the SEC, we are holding back the flood of wacky midwesterners. *GRIN*

Interesting that you talk about Winston County not seceding. I think there were a few counties here in Mississippi that didn't secede either. The south wasn't quite as unified as some might like to think during those crazy times of the Civil War.

KB
Posted By: KyBrad3 Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/09/07 11:58 PM
Originally Posted By: Chris Baumohl
KYBrad3, How in the world does a good KY boy end up in MS????

This Lexington boy ended up in AL but MS!!!! LOL

Midway is a great little town and if the wind is right, it smells like &^%$....er....I mean.....MONEY, yeah, that is it!! I get to moan because I used to work on the farms during the summer!!
Chris

Ha, funny stuff. I worked at 3 Chimneys a few summers myself and you are right. That whiff in the air is definitely the smell of $$$ from the four-legged athletes. I was born and raised in Lexington though and go back for UK basketball games and Keeneland. It kills me that I can't go back for the big game against Florida this weekend... grr.

As for ending up in MS, well I went to Millsaps College here in Jackson and then had a job offer from due to that connection that I couldn't turn down.

Having an Alabamian put down Mississippi is about like a West Virginian putting down Kentucky. I mean really, its like watching brothers or cousins fighting. Y'all do have a nicer beach... but the hunting is way better over this way. LOL

KB
Mud is nastier your way too!! I have never seen stuff grab a 4 wheeler or truck and stick them so bad, especially in the Delta. Totally out of hand!

I get back for the October meet at Keeneland. Hell, we hardly get basketball coverage in the paper here. Miss that too!!

CB
Posted By: Franchi Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/10/07 01:02 AM
To KYBrad3:

I have a friend named Anne Peters who works at Three Chimneys. Did you get to know her while you worked there?

Franchi
Posted By: Jimmy W Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/10/07 01:32 AM
Ho-Hum. Just another horror story to add to the many we have heard on here time after time. No offense guys and I don't mean to be gruff but when are people going to learn not to buy stuff over the internet, sight inseen or whatever? A book or magazine is one thing but thousands of dollars for a gun unseen is.....?? Every time I hear a story where someone sent money for a gun unseen I try to imagine who is worse-the guy who ripped someone off or the guy who trusted someone to send him a gun unseen. You should know by now you are just going to get ripped off. I know everybody trusts people and people are going to continue to do it, but......??? ........Now, I tried to go lightly on you but did I scold you bad enough?
Posted By: Jimmy W Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/10/07 01:35 AM
By the way we have a standing joke here in Ohio that all us Buckeye fans find amusing.......Ready?? ..... You know how to get a UK basketball fan off of your front porch? YOU PAY HIM FOR THE PIZZA !!!!! LOL
Posted By: vh20 Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/10/07 02:19 AM

It's SLANDER, I say, just slander against a good fellow SEC school. I mean how would you like to be basically called an Ohioian?? *shudder*.

OK, you win. You got me with the SEC thing. Blood is thicker than water, and we support all our SEC brothers. Actually, we're even closer than you think regarding SEC schools. I am a graduate of Auburn University College Of Veterinary Medicine. Almost half of my classmates (and all other AU Vet classes) hail from... your great state of KY. The reason is that KY is one of the states that doesn't have its own Vet school. Therefore the Southeastern Regional Education Board (SREB) many years ago negotiated an agreement between AL and KY for Auburn to serve as KY's Vet school. As a result, KY students are treated as in-state students at AU, and are promised the same number of slots in each freshman class as AL students.

They certainly haven't let us forget it (or maybe those hurt feelings come from being bounced around on the hardwood in Basketball for so many years??).

Basketball?? What is basketball? I don't think we have that in Alabama. We play football.(Grin).
Posted By: PeteM Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/10/07 08:56 AM
Originally Posted By: KyBrad3
I mean how would you like to be basically called an Ohioian?? *shudder*.
Interesting that you talk about Winston County not seceding. I think there were a few counties here in Mississippi that didn't secede either. The south wasn't quite as unified as some might like to think during those crazy times of the Civil War.

Ohio was just as crazy during the Civil War. It was home to the Copperhead movement of all things. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copperheads_(politics)

Illinois fielded the only state unit armed totally with lever actions. Trouble is, they never got much further than southern Illinois and Missouri.

Pete
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/10/07 09:28 AM
KY was not the only state that did not follow its desire to leave the union. Maryland was also a Southern leaning state that did not go south because of a large number of Federal troops being posted in the state at a key point in the movement to leave the union. MD was a slave holding state and had much more in common with the South than the North. It would have been just a little sticky if MD had gone South as that would have forced Washington DC to move the capital north until the war was concluded. Hard toi have the North's capital right between two Southern states.

But most modern historians have lost the facts of the reasons for the Civil war. Slavery was a side issue that only later in the war took on major weight and no one really disputes that facts that slavery was dieing anyways. By 1880's slavery would have been a thing of the past. The south was cottoned out and slavery was a economic looser, not a money maker. The market price for slaves was in steady decline and had been for years. When a slave could no longer pay for their own keep the owners would have been forced to set them free and slavery would have died a natural death in 20 years as it did almost the world over. The land was ruined by cotton and tobacco with no great way to replenish the land with modern fertalizers, plus the mechinazation of industry and farming made cheap unskilled hand labor a thing of the past. It cost more to feed and cloth a slave than they could produce by farming.

It was about States rights and the attempt of a few states to stop the ever increasing centeralization of power by the Federal government that motivated most state to leave the union. The Civil War nullified the tenth amendment of the US constitution, that all rigths not clearly given to the federal government shall reside with the states. Now in fact, all power resides with the federal governemnt, not the states and too often a case with the courts not the legslative or executive branch. Our founding fathers would not be amused. Thank goodness those old slave owners are all dead.
Here's the man's description of the Lefever, on GB. (whom he cheated out of a commission by failing to use buy it now to complete the auction at the negotiated price).

"Description for Item # 64551016

Nice old Lefever with 30" barrels. Barrels have turned brown, but bores are nice and shiny. No dents or bulges. This gun has a nice overall brown patina. Serial #47230 all numbers match on this all original gun, right down to the very good condition butt plate. Gun locks up great and barrels ring true. Only fault with this old classic is the safety needs adjusting, it will fire in safe position. No cracks in wood that I see. Please ask your questions before bidding. I will do my best to answer them. Thanks for looking!"

and here's the gun (the other side is also cracked but this makes my point...the long crack opens and closes visibly when you flex the stock)...and btw there is a dent in each bbl near the muzzles:

Posted By: PeteM Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/10/07 10:08 PM
Originally Posted By: KY Jon

But most modern historians have lost the facts of the reasons for the Civil war. Slavery was a side issue that only later in the war took on major weight and no one really disputes that facts that slavery was dieing anyways. By 1880's slavery would have been a thing of the past. The south was cottoned out and slavery was a economic looser, not a money maker.....

It was about States rights and the attempt of a few states to stop the ever increasing centeralization of power by the Federal government that motivated most state to leave the union....Thank goodness those old slave owners are all dead.

KY Jon,

Well stated! However, the Union imposed a crushing blow when it blockaded southern ports and prevented cotton shipments to England. The English certainly took notice, they shifted to getting cotton from India. It is true that by 1888 slavery had ended in Brazil. However, with out the Emancipation Proclamation and the 13th Amendment, we would be a very different country today.

Some years ago, I took a great interest in reading about the development of the abolitionist movement in this country. My reading inevitably lead me to the civil war. (I snored through this part of history class as a youth.) One of the things I learned was how amazing and complex humanity is. From the southern view point slavery was not the reason for succession. From the northern view point abolition became a cause to preserve the union.

Pete
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/10/07 11:51 PM
If you read Lincons speaches and letters along with the editorial of most of the Northern newspapers, abolition did not become a major "cause" untill 1862. This was in part to try and keep the British from being more favorible to the South's cause. Slavery had long been outlawed in GB. In fact several letter from old Abe clearly spell out that he would gladly accept the states in succession back into the union with slavery in tact. Not untill not 1862 does this seem to be dropped.

The PC people of the world will insist that the only reason for the Civil Wars was slavery. Tarrifs had more direct cause than slavery in many ways. The north wanted high tarrifs to protect their new industry while the south, which had little industry wanted no tarrifs so they could by cheap goods. Facts are often inconvient and sometime down right bad for popular viewpoints.

Now I agree that slavery was a blight on the US. It should have been eliminated much earlier. But it always came down to money. If the Federal government "liberated" the slaves would they pay the owners for their property? Under the constitution slaves were legal property and if conficasacted the owner were due compensation. Slave owners were not about to set free a large part of their wealth. Even if it was getting cheaper by the day.

Until the land was "cottoned out" the slaves made their owners money. After that time many of the slaves were sold to areas which had not been depleated. They were down in the deeper south, hence the term "sold down the river". Slave prices had been in steady decline in VA for 20 years. And the real truth is that 99% of the south owned no slaves.

By the way, your blockaid would have lasted about a month if the cotton crop failed in India. The British navy would have opened the ports in a heart beat to keep the mills in GB running. Then the war would have ended differently. British and French wares would have kept the South alive and made it impossible for the North to prevail. Lincoln would have lost in 1864 to the Little General and the North would have sued for terms. Slavery would have still died, but you are right a few diehards would have tried to make it last as long as they could. All in all the war turned out fine but I wish that State rights was a little stronger these days.
Here's the Parker Deal.

Description for Item # 64551015

Nice old Parker sxs with 30" damascus barrels. Beautiful wood that I'd assume has been refinished at sometime. Barrels ring true with no pitting in bores. No bulges but the right tube has a very small ding, the size of a pin head. Not much finish on barrels and none on receiver. This gun is a 2 frame and weights in right at 9# give or take a ounce, plenty of meat in these barrels. The serial is #89567 and all numbers match. Please ask your question before placing your bid, I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks for looking!

And here's the pitting:

doublegunhq,

I don't see in the description of the Parker where he says that there is no pitting on the receiver?
Having followed the threads on SS and DblGun titled "Caveat Emptor" regarding Mr. Gould's previous dealings as seller, it appears that the old saying about "what goes around comes around" came around sooner rather than later once he became the buyer. There's a certain symmetry to this one.
Originally Posted By: erik meade
doublegunhq,

I don't see in the description of the Parker where he says that there is no pitting on the receiver?

Omissions are almost as bad, in the double gun world, as flat out misstatements. He did say it was nice...and he does talk about the receiver colors...but no mention of the obvious and extensive pitting and the partial polishing). He doesn't say the gun isn't stolen either (still have to check that...if it turns out it is stolen, then are you saying I don't have any recourse because he didn't say it wasn't stolen?" But I agree, the Lefever was the really flagrant one.
Originally Posted By: Sharpsrifle
Having followed the threads on SS and DblGun titled "Caveat Emptor" regarding Mr. Gould's previous dealings as seller, it appears that the old saying about "what goes around comes around" came around sooner rather than later once he became the buyer. There's a certain symmetry to this one.

Superficially perhaps, but here are the key differences:

1. Mr Sims refused to take the guns back; Mr. Vella had (and has) the option to return the case.
2. Mr Vella wanted me to pay to have the case restored; I don't want the guns repaired, I just want my purchase price back.
3. I have pictures of the undisclosed defects; Mr. Vella never provided any pictures to substantiate his claims.
4. Mr Sims cheated Gunbroker out of their commission; I sold these guns off my own website.
5. Mr. Sims is not an FFL holder yet he appears to be wheeling and dealing in guns. I am.
Posted By: craxon Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/11/07 11:43 PM
I'm new here and have a couple of questions for Mr. Gould:

It is not clear how Mr. Sims cheated Gunbroker from their commission. Did you not purchase them through the website? If not, how were they purchased?

Secondly, as far as I know, you can sell a firearm without an FFL. The following is from the Gunbroker site:
"Here is exactly what the ATF 'Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide' (ATF P 5300.4) says:
(B9) May a nonlicensee ship a firearm by carrier?
A nonlicensee may ship a firearm by carrier to a resident of his or her own state or to a licensee in any state. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. In addition, Federal law requires that the carrier be notified that the shipment contains a firearm and prohibits common or contract carriers from requiring or causing any label."

If you are an FFL holder, then I believe all laws were followed.

chris
1. He closed the auctions and I sent him a check.

2. You can't buy and sell for profit without an FFL.
Posted By: craxon Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/12/07 02:17 AM
Mr. Gould,

1. Just curious...why didn't you bid through Gunbroker? At least they could then be your mediators to solve the issues.

2. So, you mean to say that all members on Gunbroker Auction Arms either have a license to sell or are selling their guns for a loss???? I find that hard to believe. Or do you mean to imply that Mr. Sims is in the business of selling without a license - which I agree is against the law?

chris
Posted By: Brian Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/12/07 02:32 AM
Russ,
crop and size your photos so they are viewable. Cant tell jack form what you have posted.
Posted By: PeteM Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/12/07 11:04 AM

So, if I sell my guns, it has to at a loss or else I have violated the law?
I can't place my guns on GB, and ship them FFL to FFL?

Pete
Posted By: SKB Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/12/07 11:42 AM
Mr. Gould is wrong on that part. I'm an FFL holder too and the regulations do not state that. You cannot run a buisiness without an FFL. It is very legal for an individual to spot a bargin, buy it and then resell for a profit.The regulations due not state when you cross from hobby to buisiness that requires an FFL, and lots of folks get caught in that grey area. The safest thing to do is to go toe BATF web site and read the rules your self. Never call the BATF as they seem unable to read and understand there own rules. I consistantly find BATF agents giving out bad info regarding the rules and regs. At any rate, feel free to make a few pennies on your sales Pete.
Steve
Posted By: Dave M. Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/12/07 12:43 PM

It's my understanding, that you contacted Mr. Sims. And offered him X-amount of dollars for both guns, if he'd end the auction early. Kinda sounds like you where looking for the quick deal. Maybe you got what you paid for. Always two sides to a story.
Posted By: PeteM Re: Don't Deal with Travis Sims of Midway KY - 02/12/07 01:12 PM
This is too precious. Take a look at the feedback for TKSIMS on GB.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.asp?User=114216

Our friend Master ED filed a negative feedback for this joker, TKSIMS. Didn't that give you a clue?

TKSIMS has sold 3 items and received negatives for 2 of those transactions.
You stick you hand into the bear trap and it takes off you hand. For this you want sympathy?

Pete
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com