doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: HammerGuy NYC Upland Art Exhibit - 06/26/12 10:07 PM
A couple months (or issues) ago I noticed an art exhibit written up in Upland Almanac or Shooting Sportsman. It was being held in New York City and featured a great sport-bird painter.

Knowing I'd be in NYC this summer and wanting to see the collection, I wrote the details in my computer's calendar.

Then my computer crashed.

Anyone remember any of the details or keep the magazines and have the time to look it up?

I usually leave my magazines at various doctors' offices so I only have the current issues.
Posted By: eightbore Re: NYC Upland Art Exhibit - 06/27/12 02:03 PM
Hardie-Wehle exhibit, William Secord Gallery, New York. I have no idea of the length of this exhibit or whether it is in progress now. If you use google, make sure you spell these names correctly or you will be led astray.
Posted By: HammerGuy Re: NYC Upland Art Exhibit - 06/27/12 05:10 PM
You're a superstar eight - 5 stars for you! Didn't realize the gallery specialized in fine nineteenth century dog and animal paintings. More excited than ever to see the place now.

Originally Posted By: eightbore
Hardie-Wehle exhibit, William Secord Gallery, New York. I have no idea of the length of this exhibit or whether it is in progress now. If you use google, make sure you spell these names correctly or you will be led astray.
Posted By: eightbore Re: NYC Upland Art Exhibit - 06/27/12 11:18 PM
You're very welcome. I learned a bit too.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com